I don't understand Dave Chappelle's car analogy during his Sticks and Stones special

I don't understand Dave Chappelle's car analogy during his Sticks and Stones special.

How exactly are the T's making the ride longer?

Attached: car analogy.png (498x344, 249K)

because. they are fucking weird and gross

Because they cut their dicks off and take skin from their legs and arms to make asspussies

Anonymous straight guys are pretty fucking gross. Admit it.

I haven’t seen the routine, but the “T’s” don’t quite fit as they are not happy with the way they are, while the other three are.

Cause no one really likes them but since they're grouped in with the other letters they got to make them presentable and a lot of the attention is on them now, such as with the bathrooms and sports and what not. So they're slowing down progress in gay acceptance or whatever

Obsession

Watch the special if you wanna discuss, tranny

Because T's do nothing but whinge

their constant demand for acceptance
at least with fags they'll leave you alone most of the time, no matter how flamboyant they are
but if you speak with a tranny you have to use their words to describe them, you have to ignore the obvious inconsistencies between their "identity" and their physical appearance, and you have to tiptoe around anything sensitive because they're fucking headcases who will threaten suicide for the smallest transgression

Imagine being this fucking obsessed with a tiny sliver of the population that you bitch about them being more successful than yourself over the internet 24/7

This

sure

>someone ask a question
>it gets answered
>umm excuse me sweaty obsessed much

I wouldn't wear that.

they keep killing themselves so they got to drive back from the start and pick up a new one

You didn’t need to make the same post twice

>there's not a bathroom for you in 3 states

I laughed

honestly i don't care if some guy or girl want to crossdress and mutilate their genitals or whatever. what I don't like is how much transpeople are being pushed in the media. I don't even care about the faggots and the lesbos because they don't usually do shit like try to seduce straight men and then all of a sudden whip a dick out. Or trying to convince children that they need to change their gender and start doing hormone therapy or some fucked up shit that permanently changes their bodies before or during puberty. There's something extremely fucked up and bizarre about the entire concept of transgenderism, it's a mental illness before it's anything else, and the constant inclusion of medical terms in the definitions and the whole concept of transgenderism is what makes it markedly different from lesbians, gays and bisexuals. It's very fucked up how much the transgender agenda is pushed in the media today to an overwhelming degree, to the point that people are told they're a bigot if they don't recognize that a man is a man, or let men in women's bathrooms or on sport's teams. Call me transphobic or whatever, I don't like this shit. Treat it like what it is: a fucked up mental disease that affects a small group of people who should be given care to make sure they normalize themselves as much as possible, not something to be celebrated or put on a pedestal in society.

Attached: transgenders.jpg (720x336, 39K)

Because the LGB's cause is pretty much done, ie they arrived at their destination. The T's jumped in and now we got 20 more years of this shit to go.

found the tranny

so why does this tiny sliver have to force themselves into every facet of life and make a big deal of themselves

Stop being reasonable.

IM HOT