What was the point of this character?

what was the point of this character?

Attached: A81DE0E6-9533-4EAB-8B06-999C7C487339.jpg (640x479, 18K)

What is this from?

mindhunter season 2

Normalizing Gen Z's fluid gender issues.

S2 was a real mess. Started strong and then got bogged down in the Atlanta shit. This storyline and the lesbian went nowhere.

the atlanta thing was okay but dragged too long. i have no idea what the lez shit has to do with anything else in the show. awful

Did people not realize the entire point behind his scenes is that the profiling system does not work for everyone since this guy managed to get away with everything and only got caught a couple decades later due to his tech incompetence?

yes and it’s kino. i love how he actually asked the cops if floppy’s can be traced and they said no and he believed them

>this guy doesn't go to church and he's bad with women.
And then they learned he was married and a fucking deacon.

Really? I thought it only picked up once they really got into the Atlanta case. I think "spend part of the season on interviews and academic stuff and part of it on active cases" is a good recipe.

he's BTK

Boomers BTFO

comedic relief

Does every aspect of the show NEED to relate to something else? It's character development for Wendy, that's it.

he was just goofin'

Levity

Honestly the pacing of season 2 was god awful. You couldn't tell if a day has passed or a week and after the hilarious 5 week waiting at the bridge segment (while absolutely nothing else happens apparently) they find the bad guy literally on the last day. What a joke.

The actual BTK dressed up like this and choked himself.

>the atlanta thing was okay but dragged too long.

It both dragged on too long AND ended too abruptly.

I got the sense that the budget was squeezed at the end. The conclusion to the Atlanta story line seemed very abrupt.

I still enjoyed the season, but it was a noticeable step backward from S1. Wendy's lesbian tryst was just a retread of Holden's doomed relationship with a "free spirit" in the previous season. Bill Tench's son being involved in a child murder and showing signs of being a psychopath was horribly contrived.

The show should have focused on the procedural aspect in Atlanta and let Wendy and the choir boy do the bulk of the interviews.

Makes me worried about S3. Where can they really go from here?

this. he has a family, a steady job, is religious, etc. nothing fitting the profile besides being white and into some weird sexual shit.

also do you think they will eventually flash forward to him getting caught? or maybe they just have him featured through out each season and how impossible it is for them to catch him

it was just a goof, his medication was fucking with his head.

Attached: goofin.webm (1014x460, 2.99M)

No Bill's story at home was character building. We already know Wendy is a lesbian and her ONLY appearance in this season are these little 5 minute random scenes of her and this bisexual women who just wants to be fuck buddies. Then it just cuts back to the stuff people actually care about.

They obviously thought the Atlanta story was way more interesting then giving more showtime to Wendy and that fag trying to interview killers.

> The conclusion to the Atlanta story line seemed very abrupt.
Very accurate to the actual case.

It’s just lesbian soap opera with serial killer Wikipedia pages segments in between

Why did Holden run around town with a cross?

He needed to find a good place to burn it.

>121215710
To remind you that Season 2 is a fucking filler.

That whole scene was so bizarre. What was with the weird camera effects for no reason? It felt like watching a zombie movie and was so unlike the rest of the show. Really weird decision

that was so strange. maybe it was supposed to be from Holden's perspective because he thought he HAD to get that cross up like it was life or death before realizing they don't care. he's autistic enough to focus on something so inconsequential and not see the big picture.

the lez thing related to the Atlanta killer, you brainlets. They both blamed others in their group (lesbian/women, blacks) for how they're perceived and oppressed by society. Wendy with the phoney "free-willed" lesbo, the killer with the young thugs.
They both thought they could be more successful without these people ruining it for their group.

>let Wendy and the choir boy do the bulk of the interviews
Yeah, it was irritating they only did 1 interview

maybe I'm stupid but they don't seem to be showing this activity in a positive light

Are we going to get a timejump to when BTK was caught?

Season 2 did feel a little off that's for sure.

IN EVERY DREAM HOME A HEARTACHE

>he thinks one of the longest running serial killer open cases is just some d00d on a show

Attached: 1550385021919.jpg (500x281, 22K)

Attached: wojak crayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Guys, it was a fucking joke!

>takes a drag of a cig
>"What The Fuck Holden you pull that fucking stunt of yours again, I will put my foot up your ass Holden!" *takes another drag* .. "fucking pussy"
damn fincher was that scene necessary

Attached: getImage.jpg (720x405, 13K)

Nobody knows If he was actually a bad guy
he will be probably be caught at the end of the show, like at season 4 or something like that

did you copy paste this from reddit?

>open

Attached: 2131231.gif (500x500, 993K)

>not knowing who BTK is

it was a cold case till 2004, I think only GSK/EARONS was open longer

I watched the show and then I read about it on Yea Forums, actually. Pretty much the same thing, I know.

kill yourself you dumb fucking nigger

>Wendy doing field interviews didn't happen
>Wendy getting shafted after she realizes she enjoyed field interviews didn't happen
>we didn't totally see character progression of her learning not to be a doormat all wrapped up in her failed relationship
>HUR DUR WE GET IT SHE'S A CUNT LICKER
It's almost like your brain shuts down when there's a woman on screen.

what a chimp-out. Do you not like me equating Yea Forums to reddit or what prompted this response?

Attached: 1566847869472.gif (500x226, 960K)

The source for show is a book written by Holden character.
Book is shit and show is not that bad compared to it, especially first season.
Second is pretty garbage even with rewindson meaningless autisticson/lesbo scenes I couldn't enjoy it.

The real problem is they didn't have any scenes with Judas.

Guy ratted the unit out and he's barely a side character.

TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN
SLIPPIN
SLIPPIN
INTO THE FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEE

The show’s gonna get canned before they get to do anything substantial with BTK, right?