O-oh heyy Jonah

>O-oh heyy Jonah
>look its nothing personal...
>its just that I needed to be with someone who has a grip on life

Attached: alphagrip_n.jpg (1080x1350, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/michaeldean2.0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s ok you had no ass anyway

Is he wearing one of those bandages that they wrap burn victims in?

he is so much more fucking beautiful than she is... she's sorta plain, and I'm no faglord either, just because I recognize superior aesthetics in a dude.

GAY

its not gay, its literal true, she's a runt compared to him.

That's not how you hold a glass
Somebody give this man a normal shirt, his is all tattered

Attached: Capture.png (543x605, 659K)

Men are better looking than women. From an objective non sexual standpoint, they have better skin, age better, lower body fat, less scarring, less acne, better facial and body symmetry.

It's why wealthy and famous handsome men are literally the peak of humanity.

That guy is perfection. He should throw that 5/10 at Jonah and get someone better.

t. falets

And this is why you will always be an incel
Fucking pathetic

I have a fiance you fat ugly loser

they both look like they're made of plastic
absolutely soulless

like the dudes eyes are just aligned all wrong

t. butthurt Roastoidlet

oops forgot to type no homo haha ;)

its like someone stretched his head vertically, wtf

This. Why does the guy look simply look better? The girl is not a catch. I'm like.. bye bitch im going after chad.

I thought his shoes were part of his pants and that he didn't have any feet

Attached: 1546023485305.jpg (540x443, 29K)

WOW you like them sloppy seconds don't you big guy? I hope you like rolling around with that mutt you fucking Ken doll. Maybe you come around sometime and we get on the mat? ILL HAVE YOU IN A FUCKING KIMURA AND POP YOUR SHOULDER IN HALF A SECOND YOU FUCKBOY

Attached: jonah-hill-is-doing-jiu-jitsu-after-getting-beat-up-in-high-school-trying-to-let-go-of-that__873715_ (799x999, 545K)

his head is too small and hers is too big

i suddenly realised this when the movie 'breakfast at tiffanys' came on. check out the decrepit hag they call the hottest woman ever, compared to the glowing arcangel looking male lead

who are these people?

She looks like a trammy tbqh

There is a reason why most women wear makeup. Imagine living in a world without it and how women would look.

that's some faggot from /hr/
instagram.com/michaeldean2.0/
look at all these faggots in this threads...bunch of queers.

Dude's not very attractive. Low brow, 5head, if he wasn't buff he'd look like an incel

There is something off about that chad

I can’t quite figure it out but I get weird uncanny vibes from him, I think he might have a small head

People whine about hot women being with ugly men but I see the reverse so much more

Short toddler legs

he looks like a manlet

Gross. Being fit for the purpose of social media likes and modeling is inherently feminine and unmanly

Be fit, be in good shape and be aesthetic but don’t do it for the feminine fleeting nature of attention like this absolute faggot

Pathetic and disgustingly unmanly

Attached: BAA4C4EF-8266-4DC9-BFB8-7533D77BCD28.png (322x311, 20K)

pretty sure all you niggas are just gay

Attached: abs girl.jpg (1024x1280, 648K)