HmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

HmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

Attached: chamberlain.jpg (210x240, 18K)

The series is such soulless trash. FUCK NETFLIX.

WE ARE THE ASCENDANCY

Attached: crystal4.png (1270x777, 1.35M)

ROSEMARY

What does Goyfling taste like Chamberlain?

Magic muppet bullshit.

Attached: 1568152220196.jpg (525x384, 54K)

/thread

YOU!

WHIMPERING!

WORM!

At least Deet is a qt

it's one of the best shows in a long time, you're just a butthurt poltard

Attached: you.gif (444x400, 1.32M)

I think skeksis are hot unironically.

HUP
WANT
FUCK

Attached: dark-crystal-aor-hup.jpg (1284x856, 84K)

sneed

>If you don’t like my awful puppet show then you voted for DRUMPFF!!!!
What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this literal autism?

I think deet is neat

Attached: 1568855486056.png (720x864, 1.09M)

When this show came out, you had actual /pol/cels complaining about Deet's dads and how it was liberal Jew propaganda. Fuck off.

See

Attached: B6D9443A-14F9-43B1-9A84-523BC71F949A.png (856x2031, 1.57M)

>it was liberal Jew propaganda.
It was.

Hup is known to be THE most hung Podling in Noy, possibly one of the biggest in Thra. His cock has been described as "like an essence flask", with Garthimian thickness that would rival urSu and the Emperor. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Deet's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Hup barely able to force it past the knob, and Deet moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix, her g-spot getting pounded to the rhythm of the song of Thra. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Hup's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

I bet she still dreamfasts to the memory of it.

Attached: Hup.jpg (700x624, 48K)

IT USES PUPPETS AND PRACTICAL EFFECTS INSTEAD OF CHEAP CGI YESSSSSSSS

Attached: image.jpg (640x591, 87K)

I'm /pol/ and I like it because Deet's two daddies is literally the only thing about the writing in this show doesn't feel like something straight out of the 80's or 90's and they were such innocuous part of the show I didn't even notice them until I saw a post on Yea Forums about them. (They also obviously made one look more like a chick so they could adapt the show for anti-homo markets like they apparently did with Russia and just made that character Deet's mother)

My biggest criticisms are the music is bland and all modern actiony shakycam feels corny in a fantasy puppet show

See? There you go, retard. It's not but you are probably too far gone to be worth talking to.

I love the skeksis but god damn the gelfling puppets look fucking awful and it takes me out of the show completely. Just like the movie, actually.

>I'm /pol/
Why advertise that you are retarded?

have sex

>/pol/ telling me to have sex
Kek go fuck yourself you stupid retard. You have been laughed at for over a decade.

PLEASE, for the love of god, have sex.

Take the hint you aren't welcome

Make me

i think its time for you to dilate

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 337K)

/pol/ isn't a decade old. And there's only one board that actually mocks /pol/ instead of being triggered by it, and it's not fucking Yea Forums, the dumbest board in Yea Forums.

>/pol/ isn't a decade old
>no boards mock /pol/ except Yea Forums
Imagine being so blatantly wrong and showing everyone how fucking new you are, yikes.

Yes, Yea Forums is a right-wing cesspool of nuts and incels who cry about Jews and minorities. Yes, this is indicative of everywhere and you are welcome with warm arms. Not banned or getting your board deleted, no sir.

Hating jews isn't a right wing thing, /pol/ loves jews and is a zionist board.

Will you get out newfag?

what episode does Skekhard first appear?

Attached: image.jpg (724x708, 360K)

Learn how to read moron, or go to bed, and for the record, the board is /int/, and the reason they don't care about /pol/ is that /int/ is a board that hates americans, is already racist, and is nothing but autistic shitposting so /pol/ can't really piss in the pool.

rent free.

/pol/ is a zionist board, and Trump loves jews. Deal with it.

>learn to read moron
Why don't you? Illiterate faggot:
>there is only one board that mocks /pol/
>no boards mock /pol/ except Yea Forums
These mean the same thing you newfag retard.

The whole fucking site hates you, idiot.

>there is only one board that mocks /pol/ and it's not fucking Yea Forums
You are a fucking retard.

>tfw you see a jew

Are....are you honest to shit illiterate?

And it doesn't matter, Yea Forums is a /pol/ colony. You know how /int/ rejected /pol/? by not being triggered faggots. Every board that gets triggered end up being a /pol/ colony,

Episode 4.

>Yea Forums is a /pol/ colony
I want you to kill yourself.

You are an imbecile that doesn't understand what he reads. You are LITERALLY retarded

At least he doesn't advertise that he's a /pol/nigger or is proud of that. You are the least informed people in the world.

>don't tell me to fuck off, I'll just act like more of a retard
Yes, we know faggot. It's why your board gets deleted.

/pol/ isn't a decade old

The sad part is that people here doesn't even remember the birth of /pol/

I was going to greentext that, yes /pol/ is over a decade old.