You're terminated, fucker

>you're terminated, fucker
Cringe.
>I'm about to be strangled to death by this robot skeleton, better think of an awesome one liner before I destroy it

Attached: sarah.png (1407x773, 1.37M)

imagine liking t1 over t2 lmao

"You're terminated, fucker" is the only bad line in T1. Almost every single line in T2 is this bad.

>I KNOW NOW WHY YOU CRY
T2 is terribly written but thankfully it's so well-directed that it doesnt matter

every single line of your life is bad

Awesome rebuttal that has nothing to do with either of these films.
>no u

imagine t2 with all the bloat lore building and faggot ass kid removed
the perfect movie?

its ok user, my mom tried to abort me too

>faggot ass kid removed
I hated him like I hated Jake Lloyd as young Anakin Skywalker but this opinion seems to be in the minority.

i dont know why people give him shit, hes 13... everyone is a retard when theyre 13

thats why you dont make movies with kids

>everyone is a retard when theyre 13
Which is exactly why they shouldn't having starring roles in films. If we're going to have to listen to someone talk for two hours they had better be a damn good actor.

It's as near to perfect as a movie can get. Eat shit and die of your own accord right now before I find you, force-feed you human shit and then torture you to death while prolonging your life/torture with drugs and advanced surgical techniques.

It's not even an awesome one-liner. A desperate spiteful quip maybe, but it never sounded forced or "cringe" to me.

stand by me?

>It's as near to perfect as a movie can get
T1? I agree, that's what I said.

>welcome to the hydraulic press channel

>sarah connor: naive, dumb, scarred, has to learn to survive and fight, trains for years to prepare, uses deception and cunning because brute force cannot compete with men
>modern female action heroes: im automatically strong because im a woman and i can beat anyone

have you ever seen a feminist journo praise sarah connor?

Maybe I'm illiterate or too drunk, but I was replying to the OP and they didn't imply anything close to what you or I said.

>have you ever seen a feminist journo praise sarah connor?
They seem to ignore the fact that REALISTIC female protagonists have existed for decades. Sarah Conner is a good character, but they just want more Rey's from Star Wars for self insertion fantasies. Sarah Connor had to work to become strong. Rey is just automatically good at everything because vagina force powers.

You don't fucking get it you zoomer faggot, its the moment that crystalized Sarah's character arc in the film; from shy college kid working a crappy waitress job, to battle hardened, driven leader of a future resistance. Its why Sarah makes sense as a character when we see her again in T2.

Fair enough, but could she have gotten that across is a less cheesy way?

Both Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley blow modern feminist journalists the fuck out of the water. We completely buy them as the bad-asses they are because the writing and the superb acting and direction give us zero reason to question it.

What's so cheesy about it? It's just a steely jab at the thing that's been trying to terminate her.

>It's just a steely jab at the thing that's been trying to terminate her.
Why waste time and say anything at all to an unfeeling killbot that won't care?

because it's a movie dumbass

It was cathartic for her.

>I haven't watched either

Attached: 1555181851269.png (500x457, 332K)

This thread is cringe. Imagine not saying an awesome quip

If a movie reminds you it's a movie it has failed as a movie.

It's hand was practically on her neck and she still found time to say le badass catchphrase.

>Why do anything irrational
Are you skynet?

Why are Sarah Connor and Ripley the only two examples that you guys can ever bring up?

Not that guy, but it doesn't do that

whoooaaa so dark and scary! fuck off nerd

Because there aren't any others?

You hate Yippee Ki Yay motherfucker too?

>ever
Not ever, but they're the best. Beatrix from Kill Bill is pretty good as well, off the top of my head.

Yes.

only redditor manchildren hate child actors because they're anti-natalist nihlists and reminds them that their genes will never procreate.

No I hate them because they're incapable of being good actors. I generally like the actors in the films I watch to be good at acting.

>No, Kyle Reese, don't put that pipe bomb in my torso!
That line felt a little too on the nose.

Attached: who put that there.jpg (1920x1040, 554K)

What would actually happen if you went back in time and became your own father? What implications would that have?

Neither of those guys, but child actors usually suck because they're inexperienced. Counter example: I recently watched the Jurassic Park scene where Alan scares the shit out of that kid with the raptor claw and the kid's acting was pretty top-shelf IMO.

Well, it would definite mean you're a fucking homo

Impregnating your own mother is like the most hetero high T thing a man can do though.

>You're terminated, fucker!
This is a great line. You guys are faggots.

>ab at the thing that's been trying to terminate her.
>Why waste time and say anything at all to an unfeeling killbot that won't c
people regularly curse at inanimate objects and get angry at things that have no will of their own
image something that actively tries to kill you

>ab at the thing that's been trying to terminate her.
>Why waste time and say anything at all to an unfeeling killbot that won't c
Want to try that one again? Did you just have a stroke? And my point is that her life was in immediate danger, a real person wouldn't waste time with a stupid catchphrase when they could potentially be seconds away from dying.

No you are the one who is a faggot fucker

Not that guy, but she said it the moment she knew she had it finished. Again, it was cathartic for her.

Missed this one. You fuck off, weirdo.

Why would the terminator start randomly speaking mexican in the second film? Was his language circuit broken.

>1980s less cheesy
yeah sure

I'm sorry you hate kino, user. This was a great line and you can all fuck right off.