Former gang member gives 15 year-old a reality check

Former gang member gives 15 year-old a reality check
youtube.com/watch?v=QEKbDFzvP3o

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 12.18.35 AM.png (1360x702, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BJZmjoyjck
youtu.be/c80xi709iXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a fucking disney ad
also
>fuck jannies

No it's showing this punk get his comeuppance

Attached: 1424114699133.jpg (250x232, 21K)

based

Could they make it any more fake and cheesy and over produced? They find the spergiest wimpiest looking kid who is going through his edgy teenage wannabe phase and humiliate him on national tv making him an eternal laughing stock and meme.

Instead of getting some petty jeuvenile misdemeanour caution from a judge for breaking a window or jacking a car or whatever and growing out of it, he will instead get bullied and laughed at until he an heros or becomes a total shut in who plays warcaft 20 hours a day and shitposts on /pol/ or wherever.

He robbed people at gunpoint , good thing Joseph was there to set him straight

Attached: 1424911499053.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Was it loaded? It's still a redeemable offence for a child, but he will never live down his Dr Phil (TM) appearance.

do Americans really do this? it seems obvious to me that humiliating and degrading potential criminals would be more likely to produce anti-social behaviour, not to deter it

How come the ex criminal is always black or hispanic?

Back to the Reddit of continents aka Europe, Gunter

>buy gun off thug
>load sneak clip you brought with
>rob thug
Kids playing with fire, dr. phil is a small price to pay
youtube.com/watch?v=9BJZmjoyjck

Attached: 1426284802171.jpg (499x499, 57K)

>He robbed people at gunpoint
the kid in that video rbbed people at gunpoint?

>0:30

see 0:30

>Despite making up only 13%....

>Robbing people with an unloaded gun is ok for a child
Imagine acting like robbing people at gunpoint is normal teenage angst. Well the law disagrees with you faggot. Concealed carry is also a thing and pulling this shit is a good way to get killed, either by an armed citizen or the police

What country are you from?

Don't worry, they're paid actors

This shit is fucking fake, that former gang member is actually an actor. kek

Imagine being a #triggered conservatard who makes shit up to argue with himself over.

I said it was redeemable, not "ok".

The law agrees that it is a redeemable crime for a child, that's why there are different laws for children, because kids do stupid shit and get a second chance. I bet you would love to kill a child who made a mistake.

You know what is not redeemable? Being humiliated on international television.

Attached: muffled autistic screeching.jpg (184x265, 19K)

I was similar to this kid. I would have had a similar reaction of internally rolling my eyes and cracking smiles. Because I saw it as a show. Like, everyone else were actors playing their part, and they were trying desperately to get me to play my part too, but I didn't care about playing their part they wanted for me. I wanted to play my own part, but I was so lost and confused because nobody really stopped to ask ME what part I wanted to play in my life, or even why the part that they wanted me to play was so important for my future. Just a simple "Do this, don't ask questions", which I completely rejected. If someone took the time to sit down and talk to me and actually listen to my thoughts about things, I would have had a much much easier childhood.

SEETHING 15 year old punks, Joseph would own your manlet asses

Attached: 349582093458.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>muhh humileeashun :((
kek youre a bitch

>You know what is not redeemable? Being humiliated on international television.

He off easy considering he robbed people at gunpoint

Only in the short term. He will be laughed at and shunned for the rest of his life. A short stay in the juvenile system, even one day would probably have sobered him up.

I would %100 choose a short prison stay over this shit.

because you want BBC it wouldnt even be a punishment! we're on to you buddy

Dr phil sucks but i enjoyed this

Is that what passes for wit in your trailer park?

why are the chairs so big? They look tiny.

>He will be laughed at and shunned for the rest of his life

Probably not but even if that's the case, who cares? You don't rob people at gunpoint.

>A short stay in the juvenile system, even one day would probably have sobered him up

Plenty of cases who end up worse, they often meet people who drag them deeper into the criminal life

>I would %100 choose a short prison stay over this shit

I guess you're not a nigger who commits crime and would ever be in a situation like this, then.

holy f*cking epic

>I was shot 4 times
>I first went to jail when I was 9
>But when I walked out of my house? It was nothing but homies
I want to be in a gang so bad

Attached: 7C06B885-C8E9-4E04-BB9D-556E4DA4693C.jpg (726x724, 194K)

You're overestimating the memory capabilities of people that watch this shit.

NOOOOOOO THATS THE WRONG TAKEAWAY

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

all people on dr phil should be executed live on tv

especially coalburners

youtu.be/c80xi709iXE

bumfights had the right idea.

Attached: 602C10FC-5D41-498C-8A94-2493F3D55EB2.jpg (750x710, 232K)

>Imagine being a #triggered conservatard
So only conservatives know that people carry guns and robbing people at gunpoint gets you shot by citizens or police? So you’re saying only conservatives are in touch with reality? Got it.
>who makes shit up to argue with himself over.
You’re responding to me you dumbfuck. I’m arguing with you not myself. How do you not understand even this simple concept you illiterate fuck? What did I make up? Oh yeah that’s right. That commiting aggravated assault with a firearm gets people shot. Sure. Never happens in real life.
>the law has different laws for children
I never said they didn’t dumb fuck I was pointing out that you think the law sees a difference between a loaded and unloaded gun and that is EXTREMELY dependent upon circumstances and jurisdictions, and at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if it’s loaded or not as far as it getting you shot you literal shit for brains.

>americans
>smart

>still haven't landed on the moon after us

>THE EPITOMY OF IGNORANCE

Attached: ww.png (650x431, 427K)

user, how the hell is the person getting robbed supposed to know he has got an empty mag? and how is the person meant to know the kids only “going through a rebellious phase”? how is that even excepted as being rebellious? most kids just shoplift and cuss at they’re parents when they rebel, not stick guns in people’s faces. if someone robs you at gun point and you’re carrying you’re probably going to shoot the little cunt

>going to a floating rock with nothing on it
>smart

Yeah, what's up with that, huh?

>gloating about something you weren’t involved in, and was only possible thanks to operation paper clip

your american education is showing

Jeremy Kyle you OBSESSED obese shitskin.