What happened to Cap being a vocal Christian in the MCU?

What happened to Cap being a vocal Christian in the MCU?

Attached: cap christ.jpg (500x333, 31K)

they just didnt feel the need to bring it up much afterwards

Christ is banned in (((hollywood)))

Attached: 1567739924756.jpg (726x572, 157K)

It's a perfect illustration of America progressing.

> fights alongside literal Norse god
> comes in contact with alien species and a talking raccoon
> learns about the origins of the universe via the infinity stones

> why doesn't he still believe that some old guy in the sky made everything?

Ironically, God is canon in the Marvel multiverse.

Jews and Leftists find the existence of Christianity insufferable, the former because Christianity names the Jew as a wicked and sinful creature, and the latter because Christians are fecund, moral, and have a culture.

To the shitlib, who murders his own children and tolerates pedophilia and child mutilation, the existence of Christianity is an affront. They are as embittered as can be. And rightfully so, if I knew that next door there were people superior to me in every regard who thought of me as a mentally ill faggot and had twice as many children as people like me, I'd be scared of them too.

Ngl my theater clapped when Cap said this line

I know an autist who won't stop wetting himself over a rubber muslim hero. That's not real, is it?

It made people mad and Disn- I mean Marvel got scared.

It's simple, after all the fighting he's done he has come to terms with the fact that they are actively living in hell and Thanos was right. Thanos was the MCU Apocalypse. That's why Cap chose to stay in the past and die of old age

Because Thor isn't actually a Norse god until Ragnarok, when they forget that they established him as an alien with space tech.

Making way for muslim hero and one true god Allah

it's a children's franchise so they decided to remove religious content, quite sensible in my view

Attached: 13668655042362.jpg (313x227, 13K)

Christianity is the most cucked religion on the planet, no matter what /pol/tards larping as Crusaders say. Now turn the other cheek, christcuck.

>cries about child mutilation
>hacks the end of his baby son's cock off

Attached: 1540770262359.jpg (848x800, 80K)

Joss Whedon stopped writing him.

Lefties don't like it because they have daddy issues. Jews don't like it because they unironically hate the idea of another jew being more important than them.

They love that Christianity ruins your brain and makes you into a retarded cuck who accepts race mixing and no borders, makes you blame yourself for everything and tells you not to care about wealth or personal ambition. They think that part is great, but they really do hate the fact that another jew is being worshipped rather than them.

they focused grouped it and it didn't do well with the soi demographic

that would probably strengthen ones belief in God, knowing how much more there is to the universe. It just expands the sense of Gods power

It was a different time.

Do you have a theological basis for that? Believing in a Norse god sounds like heresy to me.

He doesn't believe they are Gods. There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like them. Did you not read OP?

Cap wanted to go back in time when he can say nigger and there were only 2 genders

Sounds like heresy to me like most mental gymnastics that modern Christians engage in.

God is, but not christian god.

Cap was a values christian, not a "gays made the hurricane kill my house" christian. So he worshiped on his own time and didn't feel the need to impress it on others.

The Marvel universe Christians worship the MU canonical God. They just don't know that it's Jack Kirby.

All of that being real would literally debunk everything written in the Bible.

did you have that response on copy paste mode? because it doesnt follow my statement.

christians don't do that though, americans do, and not religious one's just americans in general

Right it refutes your statement.

In the MCU, the Christian God is The One Above All, who is either Jack Kirby or Jack is one of his angels.

This doesn’t exclude the idea of God, only that traditional Christianity is wrong.

>Right it refutes your statement.
no it agrees with my statement. the irl christian god is defined and it's not the one above all or jack kirby.

>IRL Christian God

We're talking about the Marvel universe God.

You do realize Marvel is not real life right

>John 8:44 - "You belong to your father, the devil,and you want to carry out your father’s desires."
Jesus talking to those rejecting His word
>Revelation 2:9 - "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
>Revelation 3:9 - "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie"
clear distinction made between Jews and false Jews who work for Satan.
Antisemitism is not biblical, /pol/.

Attached: 111931707925370.jpg (720x960, 70K)

EASTER WORSHIPPERS BTFO!

>reading comprehension issues
re-read our conversation. take note of the first thing i posted to you.

>Jesus talking to those rejecting His word

Jews, in other words

Re-read all subsequent responses to the first thing you posted me, maybe then you'll understand.

Nothing. He didn't suddenly stop being one, as far as we've seen.

Jews hate christians. Imagine if Mormons became THE religion in the west. As a true christian you would be well within your rights to take every opportunity to shit on mormons.

Shit you posted to other people? Fuck off.

Typical nig, can't into reading.

I accept your concession.

Jesus and his disciples where Jewish

jews dont recognize jesus as the son of god user. there was kind of this whole thing over that.

Jews prefer Christianity over non-Abrahamic religions. They despise it for having goy followers but would still rather the goys worshipped their god and their jewish messiah than reject jewish mythology altogether.

Not everyone has to autistically trumpet about their religious beliefs.

Forum Topic: What happened to Cap being a vocal Christian in the MCU?
>note the lack of "Marvel comics christian" which means the one above all or (maybe same guy) the comic artist.
Post you responded to: why doesn't he still believe that some old guy in the sky made everything?
>"some old guy in the sky" still refers to irl christian god. Not marvel comics god.
Your post: Ironically, God is canon in the Marvel multiverse.
>Incorrect, "God" is not cannon in marvel multiverse since it is non-irl one above all etc. god.
My post: God is, but not christian god.
>states a division between "god" and "marvel god"

you're a dumb faggot

He learned that in his world a lot of other civilisations, even outside of earth, and a lot of higher powers exist and came to the conclusion that the Christian faith can't possibly account for all of that. I imagine it's very hard not to doubt an earthly religion when you you regularly interact with people who've been to or come from different planets and dimensions.

Thanks for demonstrating to everyone here your inability to comprehend basic English language by outlining exactly how poorly you can understand a rudimentary exchange of sentences.

literally everyone, including atheists, have named the jew.

Why would I let you, a person with reading comprehension issues (also a fag), tell me how to interpret something.

at the end of the day Christianity can be wrong while god still exists.

Ask dare devil about that

Attached: on-the-jews-and-their-lies-cover.jpg (246x369, 44K)

>I know you are but what am I tier response

I accept your concession.

The first quote is specifically talking about a particular group of people who were flaunting the fact that they Jewish. A group of Pharisees who wanted to trick Him were flaunting that they were the children of Abraham, "Abraham is our father", and Jesus responds with that verse. While the Sadducees, who were the other major Jewish faction (they're to Pharisees as Democrats are to Republicans), did not survive the siege of Jerusalem, the Pharisees did, and modern day Judaism comes from them. So, yes, anti semitism at least as defined by being against Judaism (but not the race) is indeed Biblical. If we take the logical conclusion of Jesus' rebuttal, then all those who practice Judaism are of their father, the devil.

To add insult to injury, he's the one that is counseling a fag in end game. They're pushing the normalization of anti Biblical degeneracy through the character who is supposed to be the American Christian.

Based

>too dumb to realize their mistake is that they're conflating the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Comics lore.
Too dumb to argue so you just "accept concessions" all day lol dumb reading impaired faggot.

Very true

Attached: 2165430A-F569-411E-A71F-8AE12FE8771F.jpg (225x225, 20K)

The Bible literally tells you that God blesses those who bless Israel and curses those who curse Israel. If you're a christcuck you're required to worship jews, there's no two ways about it. The whole synagogue of satan shit is about people who are not jewish ENOUGH even though they claim to be, you disingenuous little shit.

He ded tho. Funnily enough u find child molestation cases in joos, chuckstians and moslem. Did MCU ever tackle the moslems ?

Israel = Jacob