Nostalgia critic cringe kino

30:31 and onwards in the video will go down in history as the absolute cringiest thing Nostalgia Critic has ever done. It is mindblowingly awful. What the fuck am i even watching?
youtube.com/watch?v=wg4EZW3_XuA

Attached: ugh.png (723x367, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8p-rt_2tgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats the scariest fucking thing Ive ever seen in my life

What is The Wall?

Attached: Donald The Wall.png (1207x1344, 927K)

holy shit how is it possible to get worse than 2011 summary reviews.

I know, Doug has that type of face

youtube.com/watch?v=I8p-rt_2tgY

how far can you make it in bros

Fuck. The animation isn't bad, it's just... why spend all that time and effort on a fucked up industrial dance cat?

I push my fingers into my

Attached: XLiH77K[1].png (620x349, 538K)

exactly. like how hard is it exactly to animate/render this shit? do they have a team behind it? if its 1 person isnt that like a lot of work or something? who gets motivated to do that kind of work to create content like that, or fucking superimposing doug walker onto their furry OC's?

so many questions

It is 1 person. The answer is clearly autism.

Is he a furry now

Ah God why

Autotuneing is not singing.

I just fast forwarded the whole thing. The fuck was that? Is that was having a stroke looks like?

Honestly that's some really fucking awesome autism, I wish more autistic people had that kind. Mostly its just incomprehensible screaming, at least the fucked up otherkin look weird and you kind of see the effort on display, CGI modeling like that is very time consuming alone and animating it is a chore.

I can't watch 39 minutes of this shit.

That cgi is amazingly good for youtube.....

how long does it take to animate something like that if you're just 1 dude?

Months

really? assuming the models were already made and textured.

>Nostalgia Critic tries to do The Wall
Is nothing sacred anymore?

Doug's put out some shit in his day but this has to be a new level of stupid for him. What the fuck is any of this even supposed to be? Seriously, I can't watch enough of it to find out why there's all these singing CGI monstrosities.

Attached: 1562265263297.jpg (239x242, 13K)

Depends on the rig. Not the computer, I mean that does play a factor obviously but rig as in the skeleton that makes the thing move and the various controls that keep everything locked together and moving it as it should. I don't know how to say this without throwing out a bunch of terms but as in, when you move the hips the knees move with it and all that, a properly done rig can save hours or even days on actions.

Its POSSIBLE, though not likely, that he used motion capture for the people looking things for body and mouth movement, but more than likely if he's skilled enough to rig that fucking ugly things mouth he probably could make a facial rig and preset a bunch of positions in a day, cutting down a lot of time as he progresses further. Once the rig is done its muuuucchhhh easier, but weightpainting those weird and asymmetrical things is gonna take a while. While by no means masterclass that guy really does know his stuff as far as the technical issues go.

How is it possible that something that's supposed to be funny takes itself so ridiculously seriously at the same time?

That was fucking retarded. What the hell did I just watch?

Some of them can be purchased, like the Dragon rig would absolutely be easier and faster just to buy off Turbosquid. But since some of his stuff is a lot more unnatural and misshapen he'd have to do it himself, since a lot of heatmapping gets all fucked when you try it with those things. I will say this, he did a really damn good job with the lighting in some of these shots. Doubly weird because he turns around and overuses bloom like a starter pack in others.

It's a shame all the time and effort that went into... whatever that was and into literally anything else. If this is what this guy thinks is cool he has the same concept of cool as a thirteen year old on DeviantArt

Attached: 1549791703962.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Not my proudest fap...

>Douge taking the piss out of Pink Floyd and their fans

Kinda enjoying it lads

Is there anything more cringeworthy than nerds who worship musicians?

yeah I'm thinking it's fucking kino

Attached: kino.jpg (960x540, 77K)

>Doug is collabing with edgy furries now

Yeah. When Doug Walker does it.

No, but the black guy is.

disgusting

Attached: 150px-91SantaClaraMike.jpg (150x223, 9K)