I'm looking for Mall kinos. Films where the setting primarily takes place inside of a mall

I'm looking for Mall kinos. Films where the setting primarily takes place inside of a mall.

So far I have watched:
Mallrats
Chopping Mall
Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Any recommendations?

Attached: 1568835302966.jpg (1080x1671, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvoOfBWXqSU
youtube.com/watch?v=lllrpcd8vbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dawn of the dead

Fast Times

wisspb

Attached: AAgJRHk.jpg (1538x2048, 354K)

Dawn of the dead (2004)

This and night of the comet. Just part of it takes place in a mall.

paul blart 2

Freddy Got Fingered opening

Observe & Report is the best Mall movie and bipolar kino

youtube.com/watch?v=kvoOfBWXqSU

So why has Swift become more vocal about politics? What changed in her life?

stranger things season three
career oportunities has primo JConn and takes place in a target

Attached: JenniferConnelly.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

she saw how crazy things were out there

if Yea Forums read the actual interview it would trigger them more than this clickbait headline

so I'll post the best part

>Are you referring to when a white-supremacist site suggested you were on their team?

I didn’t even see that, but, like, if that happened, that’s just disgusting. There’s literally nothing worse than white supremacy. It’s repulsive. There should be no place for it. Really, I keep trying to learn as much as I can about politics, and it’s become something I’m now obsessed with, whereas before, I was living in this sort of political ambivalence, because the person I voted for had always won. We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us. We were so excited to have this dignified person in the White House. My first election was voting for him when he made it into office, and then voting to re-elect him. I think a lot of people are like me, where they just didn’t really know that this could happen.

Yea Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I know that she doesn't actually give a shit but I find it weird that common everyday people actually consider themselves to be part of big political parties and are willing to commit their loyalty to them even if nominated candidate doesn't represent them. The whole "stop in-fighting and bickering! we just need a [party mascot] in the white house it doesn't matter who!" thing is so gay.

She wanted to do movies.

>We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us. We were so excited to have this dignified person in the White House.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>celebrity has right wing opinions
/pol/: Based. He's /ourguy/.
>celebrity has left-wing opinions
/pol/: Who cares what this (insert slur) thinks. Stick to acting/sports/music.

stay mad racist incel

Attached: 325326235.jpg (1514x2000, 2.49M)

jesus, thats cringe

Her album sales started slumping. By polarizing her audience, she ensures a chuck of her base remains loyal even if it limits her previously broad appeal.

gotta stick together
even when it's trump licking jew assholes

>There were a lot of people in those stadiums.

It’s true. But that was two years later....I do think, as a party, we need to be more of a team. With Republicans, if you’re wearing that red hat, you’re one of them. And if we’re going to do anything to change what’s happening, we need to stick together. We need to stop dissecting why someone’s on our side or if they’re on our side in the right way or if they phrased it correctly. We need to not have the right kind of Democrat and the wrong kind of Democrat. We need to just be like, “You’re a Democrat? Sick. Get in the car. We’re going to the mall.”

anyone remember Mall Bitches?

youtube.com/watch?v=lllrpcd8vbk

the exact thing can be applied to the left, or hell anyone really.
crying about it is stupid.

So much guilt she went full coal-burner. It will be her undoing.