Watch Succession

do it

Attached: illegalgender.png (974x479, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77PsqaWzwG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post yfw the theme starts

Attached: IMG_20190910_191919.jpg (960x698, 81K)

>BOOM BING, dah-da lee-da dee-da dee-da dee-da

Attached: 23379946_10213016452699439_4597940754516159473_n.jpg (324x182, 17K)

It's both a beautiful and scary theme in its power and the content it represents

Attached: romulus.jpg (1122x740, 63K)

This week was a bit slow but feels like a nice setup for the rest of the season. Also first for Tom.

Attached: B40DD940-0DDF-4954-975F-34CC65940308.jpg (750x750, 116K)

Attached: D0F1B02B-3C12-4C6A-8D7E-55E3121BB5D7.jpg (307x307, 21K)

holy shit this picture is everywhere

lmao is that an actual screen cap?

what is it about?

Based

Attached: porzinged.png (640x640, 192K)

Tom and Greg's little team is one of the best parts of the show

a most unlikable media mogul family constantly failing

I already do, it’s the best thing currently airing. I’m worried about it gaining a larger audience and they abandon their based-ness with the show. Can’t have likeable, fleshed out elites that run right-wing media becoming a part of pop culture.

its in the intro (1:00)
youtube.com/watch?v=77PsqaWzwG0

Are you blackmailing me? :D

Attached: myspace.jpg (720x360, 62K)

BOAR ON THE FLOOR

His delivery is so perfect

I skip it.

Also Sieb is my new waifu

Attached: 7028478-0-image-a-9_1543990910548.jpg (1908x1146, 252K)

Drug resistant syphilis is actually spreading out of control in san francisco's gay community

Attached: IMG_20190912_150555.jpg (1023x556, 50K)

yeah but so is everything

Hate her eyes

She is ugly and annoying as fuck. Has a fat fucking ass tho i give you that.

Attached: Succession.S02E06.Argestes.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_40.26_[2019.09.19_07.37.0 (1920x1080, 336K)

Oh no!

I want to know why the billing order is so weird

Attached: cast.jpg (557x738, 78K)

Alphabetical order you dunce

Attached: NICE.jpg (450x349, 20K)

Attached: 4uG5pBwzZ9-pm7jshht1THg-s4Ue4rhS3bDLpeZ6a3Q.jpg (960x697, 144K)

ah, the KING of edible leaves: his majesty the spinach

Oh nooooooo

Kendall is so dead inside now, I really miss the stupid bro shit he used to say
>hell yeah it's Sweet Chili Sauce dudes
>just wanted to ring in my tenure by saying... yo
him doing his best Logan impression on the plane and yelling at the underlings was great though

Tfw can't catch a break

Attached: IMG_20190919_003555.png (720x405, 256K)

>mfw Shiv turns it into a feminist shill house

Attached: B180EB3F-FB8E-4DFB-A567-0F5B37E3FCAA.jpg (766x960, 80K)

that's an oddly good shot

Shiv is a cunt, fuck her
the show is all about Kendall and Roman, without them it's nothing

Too many cringe politics tropes in some episodes, the writer don't want you to miss her seething and screaming. So much propaganda in a show against propaganda, made by a huge network bashing another huge network. At least don't make it so obvious.

Lovely feet

And the characters - not that interesting either. One dimensional. It's getting tiresome to watch them. Need more interesting plots, other than just showing those faggots acting the same episode after episode.

Fucking doubter. Get in the corner! BOAR ON THE FLOOR!

Connor Roy 2020
Abolish usury and onanism

Attached: technogatsby.png (1366x768, 1.29M)

thats what i was thinking

it went very feminist, very quickly

It's a beautifully shot show.

she'll win. this is HBO, yas queen is the destiny of the show.

Jesse Armstrong is a guy

She didn't though? She was just using the opportunity for a power grab.

Cheeky

Attached: 1469061236596.jpg (300x300, 17K)

she is set up to be the teleport to your behind

Why would a guy in his 40s trying to get accepted by the family would talk about MySpace to a 75yo dude as a metaphor for STDs?
Who the fuck comes up with shitty lines like this?

She's been set up as a threat for leadership all season and she keeps fucking it up at every opportunity.

we are at the stage of
>men don't want to mentor women at work
but don't worry, women will take over the patriarchy

only because daddy snubs her. she's written to be superior to all 3 sons, each very pathetic in their own ways.

This is projection.

in the end, she will be the one who kills daddy.

what is her flaw?

>The slap that saved Waystar Royco

Attached: s721.png (720x405, 280K)

Because he's nervous and often says the first thing that comes into his head (see the panel later in the episode)

Arrogance and impatience, a bigger ego than any of the sons.

Murdoch of course knows MySpace.

I do like how much Punished Kendall made people seethe. They wanted to argue and fight and say witty epic quips but he just went "uh huh yeah uh huh" and shut them down. Or when he finally got rid of that Asian snake and the guy spit in his face.

Same as all the Roy children. Thinking she's smarter than she actually is.

strong woman who's not waiting for her turn to take what's hers.

The show makes her a likable character. If you dislike her, it is because you are an incel who hates women.

>Kendall begging Shiv to stay on if she takes over Waystar

Attached: drinking-vodka.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

and we're back to the projection.

I think you'll love The Good Place's writing if you think that's good dialogue.

go outside

Attached: this was the last time they spoke as colleagues.png (720x405, 312K)

It's good because it fits. Tom is a cringy dude trying way too hard to seem cool and likable.

Attached: baane.png (556x313, 372K)

LMAO THIS WAS A GREAT MEME

ALSO THE SCARJO ONE

Attached: 1535751226492.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: Dolphin1.jpg (2496x1404, 550K)

>political satire
>leftist political satire

Attached: 1532583327535.png (729x497, 339K)

Are you fucking insane? It's such a simple joke they use the shittiest possible reference for Internet cred points. The whole bachelor's party shows how the writers of this show hardly consider what the characters are like and how they would talk or behave in real life.

He'd be in this late 20s when MySpace was popular. Why would a guy who went to Business school and had the mindset to become a corporate drone would ever care about MySpace? He's in the theme park branch. Why not make the same joke with the Universal Studios park, or Hard Rock cafe. I don't know, something more fitting to his life experience.

It's MySpace because it's what the fucking demographics of the show would laugh at.

I've heard MySpace mentioned at business school before, just like you see it as something a hip "with it" kid would make a reference to, so does Tom. Simple. He's trying hard to be cool and failing.

All I'm saying is they are pushing jokes and memes with actors that are 5 to 10+ years older than they should be for the joke to work well.

It has a Bernie stand-in who's portrayed as corrupt and willing to bend his morals for power. The Pierces are all portrayed as self absorbed and pretentious and Shiv and Nathan are also awful people who willingly cheat on their spouses and flounder immediately when it's time to walk the walk.

I don't think it's really a big deal at all. A mountain out of a molehill. Also no way is Shiv supposed to be 40 with all the talk of grandkids, mid 30s at most.

Character power rankings
>Logan(Brian Cox deserves an Emmy)
>Kendall
>Tom
>Roman
>Connor
>Gerri
>Greg
>Frank
>Shiv

Show will end with waystar being bought or being completely disbanded. It’s all about the fall of Logan roy

Shiva is the underrated MVP

of course they hate bernies. they are clinton people.

Fox News bad, OK? CNN=truth

It's just one of example of shitty dialogue. I'm not expecting some masterpiece, but for a show that relies on conversations so much, stuff like that stands out very noticeably. I just explained how it's a shitty, unrealistic and unfitting reference for two old people to talk about. The same thing plagued Veep.

The show has plenty of awkward shitty dialogue and the source of that is a writer's room full of people jerking each other off, disconnected from the real world.

Like this shit .

Oh I see. And your reason for thinking that is?

they are advocating open relationship. also snorting coke is good for you.

there is no subtly what this show is about. it's like American History X -- if your take is different, it's because you are exactly the evil people they are against.

Accurate

Kendall is another character who tries really hard to be seen as witty and cool (see the scene where he's propositioning those two art hoes). And I explained why it's in line with Tom's character to talk that way.

I honestly think Greg might be the worst character in the show now, he sucks this season

Here's an in depth analysis for anyone who's interested. Light spoilers

>they are advocating open relationship. also snorting coke is good for you.
They clearly portray it as very damaging to Tom and Shiv's relationship as it grows more and more strained. Kendall doing coke got a kid killed and put him under his father's thumb forever which is the exact opposite of what he wanted. Are you sure you're watching the right show?

This show is very passive aggressive with its politics, last episode was the weakest. 3 was the best

>they are advocating open relationship. also snorting coke is good for you.

You're that projecting guy again right? You should genuinely seek help.

>This show is very passive aggressive with its politics
How so?

It's because the writers don't know anyone other than people like themselves. They can't imagine what it's like to be 40 years old or 75 years old or to be a businessman.

Veep was also plagued by Iannuci trying to bring his brand of damp farce into a political realm where it doesn't work. Shenanigans that can happen at a minor UK ministry make no sense in the office of the VP of the united states.

ITT: Shut in NEETs accuse other people of being disconnected and having no people experience.

Succession is a dark comedy/satire, it's not supposed to be hyper realistic. Name me something on television that is better written than this show right now.

Why is Hollywood the Clinton people?

Bernie bros, and yang gangs, are young white males who have the audacity of feeling pity about themselves, completely unaware of their privileges. They are NOT kosher democrats. Most of them will turn.

Class warfare is so 1940s. Time has changed, there's a new angle the party is playing. Bernie doesn't play by the book and stirs up something uncomfortable, that's why the party loyals hate him.

Attached: Sarah Snook walk.webm (1400x900, 2.98M)

Okay but what in the show itself paints them as Clinton supporters?

Veep is nowhere near as good as The Thick of It, which I tell everyone who starts raving about it
It's not a bad show, but the pacing in the early seasons is so much slower than The Thick of It, which is much snappier and wittier. Veep is an attempt to translate British humor into American vernacular and at times it's just not very seamless

Attached: logan slap roman.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

I meant the writers are Clinton people. They obviously inject their own political feelings into the show. That's why Bernie in the show must be tainted.

So the reason they're Clinton people is because they insulted Bernie? Is that it? Even thought there's been no praise of the Democratic party or any of its candidates?

beautiful shot

>Tom and Shiv's relationship
they have the only normal relationship - better than everybody else's.
>Kendall doing coke got a kid killed
not directly because of coke. it's more of a car accident because of a deer. (and the kid caused it - you should hit the deer, not change direction)

Hollywood loves coke, most of them are doing it. Most of the people work for this show are doing it. The writers are doing it. The actors are doing it.

Cursed with qt feet

I hope the redheaded Democrat daughter gets raped and murdered at some point.

>they have the only normal relationship - better than everybody else's.
Did you miss the parts where Shiv is constantly putting her own needs before Tom's and he's very clearly upset about the arrangement every time it's mentioned?
>Kendall being a drug addict is not portrayed as a bad thing
It's literally ruined his life. He wouldn't have been in that car if he wasn't a drug addict, he would have won and beat his dad actually. It's also the reason he can't see his kids.

I think it is thy self you desire to see so skewered, little incel

She seems to be doing a good job of fucking herself over so that's nice. I hope Tom does bang that chick she was seething about.

Attached: lexus.jpg (375x203, 24K)

Reaching

>Shiv is constantly putting her own needs before Tom's
So the husband should wear the pants in the relationship?

You don't get it because you are not at their woke level.

they're fucking in the media business. they know what the hell myspace is and how it burned out.

>So the husband should wear the pants in the relationship?
That's not what I said at all but okay. Healthy marriages are about compromise and Shiv consistently belittles, disrespects, doesn't consult with and locks her husband out of the loop. If you think the way Shiv treats Tom is "healthy" then I'm afraid that's a problem with you.

It's all because Tom is an evil white male and he deserves it. You don't understand what the writters try to say because you are not at the same wave length.

Shiv is the hero and she will kill daddy, that's where the show is going.

>cucks her husband with no regrets
>would clearly never accept being cucked by him
>Doesnt care about Toms plans and hopes but expects him to bend over every time she needs something done
Its almost a femdom relationship now, how can that be healthy?

So when you're wrong, will you livestream yourself eating your hat?

It is until the end

>family owned media conglomerate
>not jewish owned
Only FOX is not jewish owned, and Murdoch is balls deep in Israeli interests.

Murdoch is a jewish name tho

Like in her butt?

Post your feet, whore

I checked his ancestry, his mother (neé Green) is ambiguous but there is no direct documentation supporting it. That said, he is a major ally of Netanyahu and involved in numerous business adventures in Israel. He might as well be a jew.

You are mentally ill.

>Its another Yea Forums blames jews but not capitalists episode
Hahaha I love these episodes.

Attached: smug-full-frontal-porky-14628736.png (500x467, 79K)

>it's another leftypol cries about capitalists except when they're jews episode
go back

Attached: 1493116293683.png (770x1080, 731K)

Hyperbrainlet take

Attached: 1513920682421.png (657x539, 110K)

Why do Americans like to get jewed this much?

Anyone else grow up in or around extremely wealthy family? This show gives me deja vu. Obviously the family dynamics and personalities are exaggerated, but it's so much closer to reality than anything else I've watched.

Attached: 1562290671781.jpg (750x1127, 74K)

>This show gives me deja vu
wha happen

Attached: 1526972175095.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

goddamn this pic spread like wildfire

what's going on here?

Pierce family dinner was goat
actually any kind of scene where theres a thick tension over someone having to perform well and everyone in the room trying to get a whiff of their fear is great
I know its a kind of a trope but this series gets that right, despite of some of the worse meme writing decisions another user already mentioned

Are people forgetting Tom's black eye? It was clearly Shiv.