Fuck this shitty board

>Yea Forums is full of people talking about independent music and music outside the top 40, as well as people making music of their own. Unique threads are made every day
>Yea Forums is full of people talking about obscure books and books not on the best seller list, as well as people making their own writings. Unique threads are made every day
>Yea Forums is exclusively discussion about the most successful blockbusters of the past few years, the biggest netflix specials, and the biggest sitcoms. Entry level shit like fucking Quentin Tarantino is too deep for Yea Forums. Nobody makes movies or even gets involved in screenwriting or directing or even just being a fucking grip. 99% of the board is just habitual OPs making the same thread every day
Fuck Yea Forums. You’re all artless hacks and soulless consumers. If the mods put R9K on this board it would die in a week because nobody would be able to make threads any more. Fuck you

Attached: A24A7335-7B81-49C2-8B91-5CC347633AD2.jpg (2512x1876, 2.68M)

haha dude Begotten is SO OBSCURE bro. NO ONE has ever seen that movie. it's ART! damn dude... you're so smart. Retard

Based retard!

This thread isn’t about Begotten

Bump

CRY MOAR SISSY BOY YOU CAN"T DO FUCKING SHIT BUT CRY

How fucking delusional can you be to think that Yea Forums is actually not just shit posting like Yea Forums is?

Maybe when youre on, but when i hit up Yea Forums its all just POST YER MUSIC WAIFU LMAO DEATH GRIPS, HAHA SCARUFFI MUSIC FUCKING SUX XD shit

Y'all niggas should just go watch maladolscenza

ur a fucking retard
Yea Forums is DOGSHIT but its because they only talk about fucking POL tier drama ALL THE TIme

EVERY THREAD, TWITTER SCREENCAP
OH LOOK THE WITCHER IS BLACK

like I get it, fuck sjws but keep this shit on fucking pol
this board should have some decent fucking discussion

>>mu/ is full of people talking about independent music and music outside the top 40, as well as people making music of their own. Unique threads are made every day
kek you believe this?

Exxuse me?

>POST YER MUSIC WAIFU LMAO DEATH GRIPS, HAHA SCARUFFI MUSIC FUCKING SUX XD
When did you last go on Yea Forums? 2012?

is that the new I am jazz episode

>Fuck Yea Forums. You’re all artless hacks and soulless consumers. If the mods put R9K on this board it would die in a week because nobody would be able to make threads any more. Fuck you

Attached: 1567608941964.png (199x253, 10K)

>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Yea Forums and Yea Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Yea Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Yea Forums is for memes and memes only. Yea Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
tl:dr: bane and Yea Forumseddit cancer killed Yea Forums

Go fuck yourself

That was a trip!

Did anyone else follow a bunch of links to various threads only to end up here? I thought there was going to be some sweet goodness at the end.

>

Attached: 1567608705751.png (1080x1020, 512K)

Nigger
yeah, just say the n word

bump

Could be worse...

Attached: poledditors.png (944x4013, 596K)

>Fuck Yea Forums. You’re all artless hacks and soulless consumers. If the mods put R9K on this board it would die in a week because nobody would be able to make threads any more. Fuck you

Attached: 1559783047602.png (785x823, 260K)

>Yea Forums - Television & FilmReturn Catalog Bottom Update Auto1 new postPost a Reply[Post a Reply]Name Spoiler?[Spoiler?] Options CommentFile[Spoiler?]Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. There are 17 posters in this thread.05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random10/04/16New board for Yea Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts06/20/16New Yea Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Yea Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.[Hide] [Show All]View AnnouncementJanitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box![Return] [Catalog] [Bottom] ...AnonymousFuck this shitty board 09/18/19(Wed)20:43:04 No.121210277File: A24A7335-7B81-49C2-8B91-5(...).jpg (2.68 MB, 2512x1876)2.68 MB JPG Fuck this shitty board Anonymous 09/18/19(Wed)22:43:04 No.121210277>Yea Forums is full of people talking about independent music and music outside the top 40, as well as people making music of their own. Unique threads are made every day>Yea Forums is full of people talking about obscure books and books not on the best seller list, as well as people making their own writings. Unique threads are made every day>Yea Forums is exclusively discussion about the most successful blockbusters of the past few years, the biggest netflix specials, and the biggest sitcoms. Entry level shit like fucking Quentin Tarantino is too deep for Yea Forums. Nobody makes movies or even gets involved in screenwriting or directing or even just being a fucking grip. 99% of the board is just habitual OPs making the same thread every dayFuck Yea Forums. You’re all artless hacks and soulless consumers. If the mods put R9K on this board it would die in a week because nobody would be able to make threads any more. Fuck you

Attached: 1566948362155.png (703x800, 37K)

fuck that. /pol/ is swimming in milfs and gilfs and all we have are discord trannies.

Attached: 1567313268685.jpg (728x729, 200K)

the utter state of /pol/yps

What do you mean worse?

Try to discuss real kino and the crossposting post election poltards and gen z shitheads will call you basedboy, libcuck, leftypol, tranny, redditor or whatever their flavor of the month buzzword is.

Kek, based

this board really does need the robot. fuck this place

This explains a lot

>no mention of /pol/ posters post 2016

>Yea Forums is full of...
NOPE. It's full of fucking Soundcloud self-promotion and 3x3 threads of fucking Millennial/Zoomer garbage. Its two saving graces are the occasional /SHARETHREAD/ and the occasional guitar /gen/.

>Yea Forums is full of...
NOPE. It's filled exclusively with content wholly and entirely unrelated to literature, with easily seven threads about Marx on the front page at any given moment.

At least Yea Forums is fun, watching ass-sore faggots like you get roasted like the fucking infantile retards you are.

wtf

Attached: 1553908428145.jpg (500x750, 137K)

I visit both of those boards often enough to know you’re full of shit.

oh shit here comes the autistic user obsessed with pol
he's going to reply to himself 10 times now and feign surprised reactions to his image even though he's posted it dozens of times now

>NOPE. It's full of fucking Soundcloud self-promotion and 3x3 threads of fucking Millennial/Zoomer garbage. Its two saving graces are the occasional /SHARETHREAD/ and the occasional guitar /gen/.
when was the last time you went on Yea Forums?

boiling

what does that mean

Yea Forums is /pol/

Deal with it Tranny.

>the "tits of gtfo meme"
>meme

Attached: IMG_1275.png (581x581, 210K)

Attached: howdareyou.png (1241x1017, 2.04M)

this, also the kpop general

The site really started to go to shit when chanology became a thing, fortunately most of the newfriends the movement attracted eventually migrated to r*ddit.
I remember the ancientfags used to throw pizza parties everyday to convince them to leave, scared the hell outta me but I guess it was a golden age if you’re into that kinda stuff.

Wow this site really became tame

OP is a fag.

Attached: 1558544416799.png (558x513, 245K)

fuck you

It's all garbage. They're all shrinking in cultural relevance because the only people the new material appeals to are the pigs that are happy with whatever is thrown in the trough. Yea Forums is what it is now because it's the format where this is most blatant.

Listen phoneposting newfag, this is the second time I have to explain it to you. If you want to improve the board create threads about interesting films. Maybe create a general, revive lbg or arthouse. But stop doing these reddit rants where you'll only attract shitposters.

Imagine thinking Yea Forums is anything but garbage lmao

>Yea Forums is /pol/
>Deal with it Tranny.

Attached: 1567955507036.png (800x750, 160K)

>call you basedboy, libcuck, leftypol, tranny, redditor
That is because truth hurts. Dilate, kys.

I LIKE GUSIC

Attached: 1568160977841.png (166x166, 36K)

OP wanted to know what went wrong and that's what happened

mods unironically delete on-topic threads in favor of capeshit and low quality shitposts.

>literally voted in as a new colony after NeoGAF croaked because muh male feminism site owner was ousted as rapist
>muh pol

You are unironically resetera with shit curation, which explain all the constant Disney garbage.

>create threads about interesting film
>it slides of page ten with less then 9 posts
>create thread about YO THIS MOVIE A SHIT with tits or ass pic
>thread hits 327 replies, (mostly shitposts) before sliding off page ten
You're a retard if you believe what you posted actual happens to most good OPs about quality movies.

Based shitposters

/pol/ is Yea Forums. Run crying to the Guardian to save you from hate speech.

They hated OP because he told the truth.

Not about the other boards, of course, he was too kind to them. But Yea Forums has a very special smell of dogshit. You guys really can't discuss film for the most part.

Good job, you figured out how humans work

>You guys really can't discuss film for the most part.
Nothing wrong with that. Shitposting is more interesting than film discussion anyway.

Suppose in the not too distant future science found a way to completely feminize trannies and give them functioning female reproductive systems, but they were still XY, would you impregnate a tranny?

It's your job to keep your thread alive by replying to people that reply to your thread. If it dies it's your own fault.

It's a film board.

Yea Forums is the thinking man's Yea Forums

This is how you spot a Redditor.
The whole "le Yea Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.
The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Yea Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Yea Forums board is Yea Forums, like the average newfriend.

>It's a film board
Only newfags believe this

That's what they say when an off-topic thread they don't like pops up
otherwise for these redditors it's

>Yea Forums BAD
>/pol/ BAD
Dilate.

>Yea Forums is full of people talking about independent music and music outside the top 40, as well as people making music of their own. Unique threads are made every day

Attached: 1453408225354.jpg (813x776, 81K)

lit really isn't really that marxist anymore
there's a bunch of right wing and religious shit now

you keep saying this... Yea Forums is shit, the worst board on Yea Forums by far
it was only good 2009-2011
every time i got back it gets worse
probably the youngest, most immature userbase on this website

I don't really give a shit if people are cross posting, but I think one can shitpost and engage in legitimate discussion at the same time. I just hate how much of the board is tipped in one direction. I hate /pol/ not for having offensive opinions, but for having a consistent, unified and boring repetition of those opinions. Convinced that people like anonymity on this website because it lets them hide that their personalities amount to an assortment of cliches.

>revive lbg or arthouse
Kill yourself

What the fuck is going on.

Attached: 1561878555035.jpg (1206x674, 89K)

>dozens of bait, disneyshit and /pol/ threads are okay
>one general would be a problem
fuck off

Redditors calling each other redditors

Yea Forums is my main board and it’s utter shit, you kidding? /his/ and /out/ are where it’s at

tv has good taste but it's just more fun to banepost

As you can see the main problem on Yea Forums is the crossposting cancer

To prove you wrong I’ll post a review I just wrote of Memoirs of a Sinner, Wojciech Has’ 1986 Polish film. This type of content is way better than anything on Yea Forums and especially Yea Forums. I also wrote the Arthurian analysis of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
“Do continual devotions not make a farce of them? It would be like reading the Bible and the jest-book, turn and turn about. The world would become a medley of absurdity and confusion” —mirth-ironic synthesis—
“Yes to the wicked all things are wicked, but to the just all things are just”
“It’s good knowing the justified can do no wrong”
These are some of the quotes that lay the foundation to Robert’s subsequent tale “whereas it must be a relation of great and terrible actions done by the commission of heaven”
Robert’s corpse looks directly at the camera and says
“I know thy works, thy labor and thy patience and how thou canst not bear them that are evil. And thou hast tried them who say they are apostles and are not: and hast found them liars. But I am against thee as thou hast left thy first love. Be mindful therefore from when thou art fallen: Do penance and the first works or else I will come to thee and will move thy candlestick out of its place” Wojciech Has directs this harrowing beginning statement from Revelations 2:2 with the utmost sincerity

Robert is the son of his mother’s priest. He’s obsessive, pale, can endlessly recite bible passages. Robert has autism and his brother born of Robert’s father by title, does not. A ‘double’ comes to Robert through the mirror above his fireplace, exclaiming to be his brother not through flesh, but through the similarity of principles. Robert tests him “if you’re one of those who expect acceptance with God by virtue of good works I will hold no communion with you” he’s jaded

Attached: E3DCB1AA-6FB6-4D49-971E-430BF723FF23.jpg (220x316, 25K)

>front page

Attached: 2346tg4.png (622x689, 641K)

The double replies “have no fear, I, too regard human righteousness as trumpery and believe in that sublime truth that the sinner is welcome into covenant with God. I also have reason to believe that this confidence and trust will ensure you acceptance into that covenant.”

Next time we see the double his face morphs and he sort of comes to represent this colonial might lording over and advising Robert, the new actor bringing a sort of charming aloof self assurance in mannerism. He tells Robert “I will put your courage to a test of an unusual nature; one dedicated to God must raise himself above common humanity. You have a blood brother. What do you know of him?” Robert replies that he’s a sinner steeped in vice “it has been decreed by above. He must fall by your hand.” Robert is reluctant. “The feeling is natural. Consider, however, which bonds are strongest those of a carnal nature or those of a vow? Consider also the great advantages of acquiring his whole estate...” Robert replies “I despise all selfish benefit save that which enables me to do good” the double replies “ the longing to do good is an absurdity. Besides only recently you said the opposite. Come, my friend, let us depart, you are dreaming” then the double blows a breath all over his face and they walk off, the double holding his musket confidently and triumphantly, Robert mirroring the musket holding awkwardly.

Attached: 298F696C-C380-4843-9691-BE97EB4D0C81.jpg (1000x733, 396K)

I would venture that almost nobody has ever seen Begotten in full.

Robert goes to an inn and tells his brother that heaven has decreed that he must die, Robert looks crazy, him and his brother (Gustav) go back and forth leading to this great scene with Gustav’s hand stretched out over the table in attempt to make peace “say that our reconciliation is complete” the focal point dimensions of the shot and focus on Gustav’s hand is fantastic. Robert fails, Gustav throws him out. Robert goes back to his father and tells him he believed he came across an angel of light but now has his doubts, his father basically unknowingly gives him the confidence to trust the double further. Robert goes back to the inn, sees the double, sits down and says “I go no further in this work” the double replies “ do you not believe me?” “Yes, but I do not comprehend you.” “Then challenge your brother to a duel. Are you afraid?” “No, but I’ve become haunted by doubts. Fratricide is a terrible sin.” The double replies “This is imbecility itself. Do you not acknowledge that God has decreed whatsoever comes to pass? Then how can you suppose you can avoid one action whether good or evil?” Robert replies “ what thine hand wants to do, do it with all thy might for none know what a day may bring forth.” The double points at him “That is, none of us knows what is pre-ordained but whatever is pre-ordained, We must do.” These conversations are so excitingly funny, it’s not intellectually pretentious, it’s hilariously sincere, which entails a much more evocative truth, mirroring the warm innocence clashed with the disturbing curiosity of the initial conceptions of cinema

When Robert kills his brother the double tells him “Now you have finally done one good thing in your life” this draws powerful associations of early Christian philosophy and colonial right to conquest, the double in his morphed form is the stark image of the very idea

Attached: 27C89E84-F73A-4BD0-947E-9458A91DE589.jpg (1047x524, 28K)

Theres a lot more that happens after this but the trick is that the double throughout the film, though categorically portraited but never outright acknowledged as the devil, seems to be tempting and manipulating Robert, is actually an inevitable blameless half creation of Robert and half actual agent of heaven. He’s an antagonizer sent from heaven in the sense that he’s an inevitability of Robert’s existence and he actually is sent from heaven. Every word he says is true, in the mirth ironic sense. He’s never played like some wisecracking intellectual devil, more so aloof and fully confident in his faith. He dies with Robert and shows sincere sadness at their downfall. Then it’s discovered that the story is being told during the resurrection of the last judgement. Robert tells his story, and then burns his memoirs in the fire, purifying himself. All supposedly inevitable

The film like most of Wojciech’s works could be taken from a psychological or secular point of view, and that’s what makes everything so hilarious is the sincerity of faith in which it’s delivered. This is Wojciech’s specialty, a sort of skeptical-mysticism, as skepticism is worthless in itself and mysticism is semi-worthless in itself. A true inner synthesis must be brought forth, a sort of smirking acknowledgment, skeptical-mysticism is mirth-irony. But all in all what Wojciech is saying is that this is the plight of the archetype of the righteous in the world. A rogueish sort of antagonizer is sent as an instrument from heaven to cause it’s target to metaphorically kill his whole family and himself, as predestined in the words of Christ “father against son” all inevitable and startling true.
Mirth irony.

Attached: 0C0A1869-D279-41A4-8571-307641971F90.png (1024x576, 423K)

tl;dr

more like
>Yea Forums gay porn spam
>Yea Forums blacked porn spam
>Yea Forums no porn spam surprisingly but everyone is a pretentious cunt

Why is Yea Forums full of so many normalfag redditors?

Looks cool, nice review, I'll add it to the infinite backlog.

Good thing I only come here to shitpost

tl;dr

>half the Yea Forums thread is falling for it
fucking kek, I'm never going there.

I've never even heard of this movie. Sounds boring

Like all great films it’s basically a comedy, it’s not slow paced

>Wojciech Has
I've seen Saragossa Manuscript couple of months ago and still don't know what to make of it. Two plots almost unrelated to each other put into one film. Was it making a point about some abstract concept like film structure or something (because first half loops and the second half is Inception style Russian doll storytelling) or was it something else that completely flew over my head? Also, is Memoirs more coherent than that or should I not bother?

Yea Forums killed Yea Forums

I AM THE NIGHT

Saragossa is making an abstract point about love. Although your thoughts on it were pretty clever I never thought about it that way. But it’s esoterica without the staleness of jodoroswky, it’s making a sort of mystical or surrealist point or commentary. It’s mystical-skeptism comedy (mirth-irony) The book was written by a Freemason quasi-adventurer that eventually became disillusioned and killed himself.

>NOPE. It's filled exclusively with content wholly and entirely unrelated to literature, with easily seven threads about Marx on the front page at any given moment.

There's a lot of Trad poster and fash on Yea Forums not sure what are you on about

The average age of this board is under 18.

its almost as if theres nothing new except for garbage

Yea Forums is in the too 3 worst boards alongside /pol/ and Yea Forums

>OLD GOOD
>YOUNG BAD
I'm a lot smarter than all the adults I know AND I get to hold hot sophomore hand. You wish you were me, gramps.

Both Tarkovsky and Tarantino suck.

i like music and books

Attached: fuckin-helmet.gif (300x168, 1.12M)

Yea Forums is nothing but Kpop threads you faggot

Also this movie is insta thot goth tier garbage.

I just come here for the shitposting
This board hasn't been good since 2015 when bane finally died

>Yea Forums: faggots with shit taste
>Yea Forums: 15 year old faggots with shit taste
>Yea Forums: faggots with shit taste

stop shilling and lying, Yea Forums is full of k-pop threads, homo soibois whiteknight orbiters and arthoes roasties wihtout ANY taste on music whatsoever.
>Yea Forums is full of people talking about obscure books and books not on the best seller list, as well as people making their own writings. Unique threads are made every day
ok I agree with this
>Yea Forums is exclusively discussion about the most successful blockbusters of the past few years, the biggest netflix specials, and the biggest sitcoms. Entry level shit like fucking Quentin Tarantino is too deep for Yea Forums. Nobody makes movies or even gets involved in screenwriting or directing or even just being a fucking grip. 99% of the board is just habitual OPs making the same thread every day
depends of the OPs you are talking about

Based and smartpilled

Yea Forums is for shitposting. You go to reddit if you want serious discussion.

I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? You are now banned from/r/pyongyangWhat did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman./r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.

Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

Edit2: thanks for the gold kind stranger

I definitely agree with some points you made, but comparing making music/writing something to making a fucking movie are 2 entirely different things. Anyone can write something, just need a pen and paper, anyone can make music, you don't even need a fucking instrument. But making a movie or getting involved in screenwriting let alone fucking directing are about a million times harder than the previous mentioned things.

die teen

You are in error

Attached: B70179B1-1693-4955-AC16-9E6819E92250.jpg (1200x1572, 395K)

Anyone can also write a screenplay, it's just that nobody in this board has any creative drive for anything.

>no mention of cunny
???

Attached: hello_addierose_42440415_553987848387629_4097653243415530455_n.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Cry more next time.

I will

That is where you are wrong, not so long ago someone posted a pretty good script called "Warwick" or "The hunt for Warwick Davis" which was unironically hilarious and well written.

Attached: warwick_tv.png (1000x1278, 1.29M)

There will always be exceptions, but most of this board is unironically braindead.

fairly accurate but missing out TFA trailer drop where reddit came in droves to lambaste anons for being racist

ALL THESE DUBS AND TRIPS :O this is now a dubs thread

Shitposting is more fun than film discussion.

>>Yea Forums is full of people talking about independent music and music outside the top 40, as well as people making music of their own. Unique threads are made every day
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

The only good thing about Yea Forums is it's steady generals. If you think Yea Forums has better general taste than Yea Forums then you have poor taste in music.

in general Yea Forums has better taste in music than Yea Forums has in film

Only thing(s) salvageable on mu are the sharethreads, gg and maybe prod

And what is salvageable on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1522084868910.png (507x498, 471K)

Not an argument.

YOU SEX ANIMAL

baneposting, based avatarposter, frasier threads and to a lesser extent, ahg and some flavor of the month show/movie generals like the terror, chernobyl and br49 which devolved real fast

Music and literature are real art
Tv is just entertainment for retards

Sneed

so what you're saying is.. we're based

Its...an interesting movie but not one I would revisit often, to be honest