WE'LL TAKE THE LOT

WE'LL TAKE THE LOT

Attached: ss (2019-09-18 at 09.32.09).png (1035x429, 485K)

I wish the harry potter universe was real

You're living in it

>all the other kids on the train don't get any snacks

what a fucking asshole.

And i was born a muggle? Thats sone dissapointing shit

power move

>WE'LL TAKE THE LOT
>AND I'LL PAY DOUBLE IF YOU GO BACK AND TAKE THE CANDY AWAY FROM THE KIDS THAT ALREADY BOUGHT SOME

If you dont think they have more candy and carts youre retarded

The film is literal. Radcliffe (Jewish) is a master of words which he uses to manipulate others. As the chosen one he controls the masses crushing any opposition (goodness) to global hegemony for the agenda of his homosexual headmaster. Thus the unwitting and weakling counterparts to "Harry Potter" (stool stumper) take the words forcibly into their throats.

In reality the snake and subverted lion are colluding against the libertarian factions who, "just want to be left alone." Instead everyone is forced under global communism ruled by one nation of magicians.

>he wasn't invited to hogwarts when he was a kid

fucking muggle, get off my board

Attached: 12354353.png (608x580, 87K)

when /pol/ attempts intelligence

:(

Frankly my iPhone is cooler than most of the shit in Harry Potter. Their newspapers don’t even have webms, just gifs.

Frankly you have no imagination if you prefer an iphone over magic

Couldn't they just Accio more?

Lol whatever nerd. Hey Voldemort, why the fuck didn’t you just get a Glock and shoot the baby? Job done.

was it a flex?

This is way better than dullest franchise

why didnt harry just buy ron a wand

>wizards could be using their magic to benefit humanity
>selfishly keep it to themselves

FUCK wizards and FUCK witches

>t. nigger

Not to be all cynical about a kids book series but realistically muggle tech, especially weaponry, far outpaces wizard magic. In the Harry Potter universe, spells all apparently require line of sight, no area effect stuff.

>ONE POINT TO SLYTHERIN FOR EACH JEW KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST
>Draco and the kids start cheering
>Gandalf looks at the screen
>ZERO POINTS!

Attached: bane.png (1305x667, 396K)

Some require line of sight
Plus the wizards can hide so well that that tgey can avoid our weapons. But i could see how a ministry traitor could bring everyone down

maybe the world as showed in the first book, but honestly the world becomes too fucking nonsensical and retarded after a while
apparating, polyjuice potion, veritaserum, occlumency, etc. all break the world imo

Bullshit, there's loads of AoE spells; wards, fiendfyre, confringo, and loads of unnamed spells like when Voldemort shouted and shattered every window in the ministry, and this badass firespell Dumbledore used.

And wards are clearly very powerful, the ones around Diagon Alley and the Ministry clearly held so firm during The Blitz that there was no damage whatsoever.

Attached: Dumbledore.webm (1280x528, 2.84M)

>doesnt want to explore with pollyjuice potion
>doesnt want to read thoughts
But why?

>have the power to disguise themselves as anyone or become invisible and yet they don't expose any jewish pedo rings

yeah but what about like medicine? magic seems to be able to heal anything.

also, surely magic could be used in to help perform nearly every muggle job in existence.

What if they're really wizard pedo rings and they frame Jews for it

Attached: 1522503360136.png (239x238, 86K)

But why would they want to spend their lives helping breed more useless muggles wasting space and resources?

where was this attack when fighting voldemort in episode 5

It would have fried Harry to a crisp if he did it there

buys land just like that. what a baller child.

heh....now this is a meme

> unnamed spells like when Voldemort shouted

it was 'nyeah'

nice one m8. made me laugh.

fag