So I finally got around to watch the new Dave Chapelle...

So I finally got around to watch the new Dave Chapelle, and I was expecting heavy stuff because of the polarisation & backlash.

BUT Jesus Christ, NOWHERE WAS IT OFFENSIVE. NIGGA KEPT HIS JOKES FRESH, DIVERSE, AND IT WAS A LOT LESS HARSH THAN ANY OF HIS 90S SHIT ROFL.

wtf is wrong with Americans?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 05.29.51.png (1508x646, 492K)

The car-thing wasn't even offensive.
It was just a gentle playing around with a hypothetical scenario of LGTBQ dynamics in 1 car

We discussed it already

It's not how you make fun of someone anymore, it's who you make fun of.

And the people he made fun of have no sense of humor, because the reality is these niggas are sick in the head

comedy has changed, bigot.

Attached: image.jpg (1804x408, 87K)

>99% audience score
>its trash by the critics

to be fair it is pretty revolutionary to turn comedy into something with no jokes

Tbh I barely laughed and thought some of his jokes were downright lazy. Like, that thing about abortion didn't even have a real punchline. He was just pontificating for 5 minutes.

That said, I somehow agree with his stance on literally everything.

Hannah Gadsby is aggressively and deliberately unattractive. Not only is she just naturally ugly but she tries her best to exude ugliness in her appearance. Then dresses like a blind man with no taste or style on top of it

test to see if I'm banned

I just hope this was the test-drive And his next show will be truly hard-hitting. It felt like an introduction to me

Controversy marketing is the new meta, don't trouble yourself with any of this garbage that tries to hook you like this.

I was about to watch this but not anymore. Fuck Dave and fuck the people that support him. If you're white you're literally a cuck if you're still supporting him

Attached: white_people_shoots_schools.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

for her next trick: a movie with no images!

/pol/ is a mental illness. you fags are just like le sjw's you whine about

Grow a pair, pansy.

>le horseshoe theory

Attached: 1565578499582.png (653x792, 117K)

>both can't have any fun because one phrase set off their delicate sensibilities
>no mention of their political affiliations other than them both being retards
HEH HEH LE HORSESHOE THEORY

Attached: Untitled.png (847x673, 57K)

He's right, you really can't make fun of the letter people.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>tranny bad
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>WHY IS DAVE SO BASED BROS?

Fucking kill yourselves

alright boiz i just stumbled into this thread and have no strong opinions on this guy cause i think the last thing i remember seeing him in was half baked, i think, but lets be real now.

If this was said by a white comedian about blacks and their links to violent crime he would be out of the job. Both are right in their statements being back up by statistics, but even if it was 15 years back i doubt a white comedian could get away with that shit. Im totally fine with being proven wrong but otherwise that isnt /pol/ shitposting

Attached: 1543580646148.jpg (236x185, 11K)

If you're a black parent, the chance is its you.

Attached: black people.gif (450x325, 755K)

Jesus fuck

I am Muslim.

Attached: sandnigger.jpg (2000x2754, 1.19M)

Daily reminder that we live in Hell and our elite actively despise us

>that board is a disease :( they are retards! both groups i swear they cant stop whining ! arghh they are so dumb! bunch of snowflakes reeeeeeeee

r e n t f r e e

>implying some shitty film "critics" from a garbage website is our "elite".

Attached: 1560745240112.jpg (500x730, 147K)

the entire buildup of that "joke" was that if the government is to disarm american citizens through confiscation, that they will only do it when blacks are as armed to the teeth as whites are. building on a previous commentary about the locking up of (largely black) crackheads in the 80s and 90s vs. now.. the OPIOID EPIDEMIC! people need help! approach.

people getting upset that he did some WHITE PEOPLE bits without the greater context of the overall performance is the same shit sjw's do.

Netflix special? You better believe ya boy is in full rick

Yeah but that wouldn't be funny. A white person shooting up a place is shocking; a black person murdering someone is just a fact of life.

Lighten up.

But I really doubt that is what the joke was trying to relay.

Hmm okay I guess that makes it better. American humor is fucked one way or another though lol crazy how those are the topics your comedians choose

Attached: 1568180899395.jpg (554x439, 38K)

underrated post
too much nuance for Yea Forums

Break it down for me plz

Yeah it reminded me of Seinfeld's final stand-up DVD. Jokes were pretty lightweight, nothing new or inventive or radical.

Movie critics have shit taste