This site is now on my ISP's auto-block list

>This site is now on my ISP's auto-block list
Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: wut.png (792x682, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xfinity.com/support/articles/set-up-parental-controls-with-comcast-networking?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_B6E-mKv5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western governments have to start blocking their citizens from being exposed to Russian psy ops that go unchallenged by the sites admin.

Why didn't you return to safety?

Good
only the ones that actually deserve to be on this site will be able to get around it once they remove the access site option within a year

>xfinity xfi

Attached: 546354333322.jpg (300x375, 23K)

>land of the flea, home of the grave

I thought xfinity xfi was just a new kind of router?

filtered

you need to be protected from "dangerous content" from Hollywood.

Attached: inherent.vice.2014.bananna.webm (960x519, 2.73M)

Just click access site you sperg

I can't tell if he's disgusted or aroused

You understand that in most of America you literally don’t have a choice who your ISP is right? XFi is also the only way to get out of paying $50 a month for no data cap with Comcast. That isn’t available in all areas so most of Comcast customers just get fucked up the ass.

I live in the midwest and I had plenty of choice, fag.

OOO COMCAST THE BIGGEST WIRELINE ISP IN AMERICA WITH A FUNCTIONAL MONOPOLY ON ITS VAST AREAS OF EXCLUSIVE NON COMPETE TERRITORY

WE BIGTIME NOW 4CHANNEL!

BUY SOME CURTAINS GET A DOG

Controlled utility monopolies are a necessary part of the free market.

AND THEN CONTENT BLACKLISTING DECIDED BY YOUR ONLY ACCESS PROVIDER

THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ENGLAND BUT NANNYING IS UNAMERICAN

This is a feature you can turn off. Why libtards always lying

remember when verizon actually blocked this site lol

>to access site you must create an xfinity xfi account
>you didn't fill the required field: social security number
>the activation code for your login will be sent to the phone number you provided

>net neutrality is bad

Return to safety.

how about the government get involved in the free market after ISPs took billions of dollars and bought stocks instead of rolling out infrastructure to residential areas , and then they lobby to stop municipal cables under road works, and plenty of other shit. god i hate telecomm jews

you can disable the filter in the router

xfinity.com/support/articles/set-up-parental-controls-with-comcast-networking?

Jesus Christ, is this real?

Attached: download.jpg (800x1069, 93K)

time to move out of mommies basement

Attached: i.jpg (1008x1680, 212K)

>mommies basement
You mean his entire city or state. What difference would it make if he moved down the block to live on his own if the only internet provider in his local area is xfinity?

Attached: 1407207162074.jpg (300x300, 55K)

you can disable the content filter idiot, maybe if he moved out of mommies basement and got his own account he could log into the router and disable it

Attached: 615UAtC9L1L.png (512x512, 66K)

>verizon

at&t also blocked Yea Forums back in 2009, and it didn't go very well for them at all. Philip DeFranco made a YouTube video about what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_B6E-mKv5U

Attached: a4QvvBZ_460s.jpg (1147x643, 40K)

Wait, you're telling me that Yea Forums/nel split was useless and they literally had to add one more line to the blacklist? SHOCKING

Hand was played too early

>Personal info of at&t CEO was released, and spread on the web
This was back when Yea Forums was still Yea Forums tho. Not sure reddit 4channel 2.0 could do anything if they were to try it again now.

>Xfinity is a trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of the Comcast Corporation, used to market consumer cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services provided by the company.

>Its CEO is Dave Watson, its chairman is Brian L. Roberts, and its CFO is Catherine Avgiris.[5][2] Xfinity went from $23.7 billion in revenue in 2007[6] to $50.04 billion in 2016.[7]

>Brian L. Roberts (born June 28, 1959) is an American businessman who currently serves as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Comcast, an American company providing cable, entertainment, and communications products and services which was founded by his father, Ralph J. Roberts.

>Roberts was born into a Jewish family[2][3]

yeah the nanny state has gotten pretty ridiculous over here. taxes and laws on buying sugary drinks for example. that being said, he can probably disable this feature entirely, and can always click access site. i mean chrome does the same things for some web sites.

>if he moved out of mommies basement and got his own account he could log into the router and disable it

Not sure if this is true, but if it is having to provide that much personal info, and jumping throw that many hoops of fire to get access to a simple site that (they) don't personally approve of is more than just a little creepy, and unnerving .

Attached: 1502342955001.jpg (615x431, 263K)

Use the neet catalog you pathetic redditor.

@121208999

filtered

Fuckin' Comcast.

It's an unsecured website. simple. it's just warning you.

Meant for

>@
@ ?

Attached: 1333990053115.jpg (400x345, 30K)

You forgot your trip, SHF

web monitoring software has existed since the 90s

>not using https

click access site retard, can you read?

why didn't you set up your own router password before your mom did. always think ahead.

I wouldn't know since I only post through proxy IP's. must suck to be you

Kek

>and you are?
>:) im riku from final fantasy x-2
>awesome and did you just learn that this morning

Attached: 2CCFA619-65C1-4194-89B9-3EC1107BDFD4.png (764x591, 152K)

have had comcast for years and never seen this

you must have a comcast leased router modem combo or are literally underage b& or simply a retard
or ebin bait poster, (You) got me

Please teach me how

Of course its a jewish issue

they already get that info when you open an account zoomer

Attached: flossin.gif (931x682, 426K)

This is exactly the kind of thing that net neutrality gave ISPs and the FCC the ability to do though, cumbreath.