RLM Gremlins 2 video taken down by Warner for copyright violations

>RLM Gremlins 2 video taken down by Warner for copyright violations
Ouch.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

yeah but but at least that one based user was able to get a rip and uploaded it

Money train derailed.

Link?

there was one brave user who looked down upon the greed and villainy of media corporations and whispered no

Fair use covers it right?

>having to argue it's fair use
the show is literally called ReView

based Warner Bros.

good, I hate these fucking hack faggots and their shitty fan base.

Not really a fan of RLM but copyright laws were a mistake

YOU'VE BROKEN NEW GROUND WITH THIS CONTRARIAN POST

This is even dumber than all the faggots who complained about their Transformers 5 joke videos and got them removed.

>NOOOOO, YOU CANT TAKE MY FREE AD REVENUE! I'M A GOSH DARN CONTENT CREATOR!!

/thread
OP should have sex.

>CONTRARIAN

Attached: 15662265334050.png (714x800, 73K)

YouTube doesn't care about fair use. If company asks them to take something down they do.

you are the zoomer now boy

>ask

it's an automatic merciless process

>blocking a video that will probably get 500,000 people interested in seeing your movie
based retards

It's likely an automated system, no person made these decisions.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Attached: jayandmike.png (1102x543, 889K)

Thank you very much user have a Rachel

Attached: 1566846549829.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

>what should me name son, son is mine, myson

*appears in RLM video*

Attached: 1544490278872.png (1000x1073, 688K)

Rich Evans repeats the punchline of his jokes to himself while he laughs.
Once I noticed it I could not notice it.

he's practicing responding to humor

>fires 13% of rooster teeth
>takes down RLM videos

what is going on with warner?

Attached: images (3).jpg (263x191, 10K)

It always makes me laugh though.

>NO MORE HARRY POTTER MOVIES
Fantastic numbers

Attached: 1566234507042.gif (200x200, 94K)

operation MAYHEM is in hand sir, we got this

Love seeing bitchy neckbeard shut-ins acting like a mean girl clique and gossiping and hating on a godly neckbeard who achieved fame and glory.

Sex.

The director saw it, loved the pitch at the beginning and showed it to an executive. Executive flipped out and had it blocked. Mystery solved.

why would there be more harry potter movies? they already made eight of them, and tapped out all seven books

It's nice that you could take time away from boogie hateposting for a while to participate here, and call out a different successbeard that you are jelly about.

is this le quartering man?

Rich is way worse than Beard and AIDS combined
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Yea Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>doesn't oppose people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard?
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarrassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

Attached: pleb.png (887x1236, 1.02M)

At least its not as bad as Cinema Snob videos which are always getting pulled down

did it get taken down again?

Please don't make a Gremlins 3.

Ok we've heard you now have a copyright violation.

He nailed your mom didn't he?

You will have to call him dad eventually you know user, you can't just hide in your room blasting anime at full volume to drown out their lovesounds and shrill screamlaughing.

Maximiliam Landis sends his regards.

Attached: 1533725245547.jpg (1597x1200, 816K)

weird. this was on my suggestions feed like 5 hours ago

Attached: addtext_com_MDY1MDI1NTYxMw.jpg (500x379, 28K)

>A review of a movie from 30 years ago for a long dead franchise gets taken down
wew
It weird because they didn't even use an extreme amount of clips

Being introduced to Niel Breen by RLM was like being introduced to cancer.
So yes Max Landis gave RLM Breen.
He should still be shot behind the chemical shed for doing it.

Plot leaked for the next entry in the franchise.

isn't he involved in a sexual allegation case? and his father is a murderer?

I had ten minutes left when the video skipped. I thought that was weird, I clicked back and boom copyright claim. Thankfully based user was there to pick up the pieces.

>joe dante likes their gremlins 3 idea
YAY NAY YAY NAY
president Clamp would be great
John Glover is about Trump's age too, it's too good

Stop shilling Reddit Letter Media, you have a perfectly good subreddit to talk about your friend-simulator/opinion-generator all you like. Don't bring it over here and spam the shit out of them, one would think some of that Patreon money is going towards marketing here. Hmmm.

Attached: A 10 in Milwaukee - For ants.jpg (125x65, 2K)

They've been here longer than you have.
So No.

I reported it because I do not like RLM.

You can thank me later.

Attached: 309928_202408326489228_100001601866871_576268_1053587_n.jpg (538x720, 33K)

Why did they shill for TFA?

>no fun allowed

i love that they do reViews for shit they love

it's free praise and promotion of a dead product

and it gets claimed and taken down

if i can't win on my own, nobody wins

nothing wrong with being a construction worker

The first Gremlins movie is shitty and cringey when you rewatch it as an adult anyway. I liked it the first time around because it was the 80s and I didn't have any hair on my balls and it was geared to my age bracket.

You were shaving your balls back then too user?
Never change.

There is when you are a full time basement dwelling incel. It gives you the elevated perspective to correctly judge others.

They actually believe Disney took advice from Mike’s prequels rant and somehow felt obliged to like it.

I don't know why you replied to me, but you're wrong. Gremlins is a great movie, I've rewatched it in the past year.

strike stoklasa l m a o

Attached: Max Stoklasa.png (408x389, 226K)

I just made it clear to you that is isn't. Now don't respond to any of my posts ever again.

Attached: Campaign.png (672x509, 600K)

No magnet?

That is a handsome tranny.
Do you have sauce?

FUCK OFF TO THE RLM SUBREDDITS. STOP CIRCLE JERKING AND GET SOME FRIENDS THAT AREN'T ON A COMPUTER SCREEN

Reminder Mike hates Escape from New York.

Go away. You're interfering with my friend simulation.

i can't tell if seething, trolling, or piss

Fuck off Jay.

Shouldn't you be off defending George Lucas and Zach Schneider in some thread user?

We get you havve incelrage for RLM, but keep it down while adults are trying to talk.

>It's Re View so it's fine.

Baste.

I would love to watch a series that is Mike doing commentary on ghost hunting shows, perhaps episode by episode, while the others are there to make fun of him for it.

Attached: Ghost-Adventures-thumbnail.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)