Do they really think they can fit all of Dune in one movie while keeping the quality up...

Do they really think they can fit all of Dune in one movie while keeping the quality up? Honestly they could easily just focus on Yuehs betrayal and end with Letos death and Paul’s abilities awakening as he and his mother escape in the desert

Attached: 80106A8A-F715-4DFC-A0C4-10E9088A088A.jpg (798x420, 31K)

I hope Paul turns out to be gay

It's two movies

Why is this movie under such tight wraps?

So theyre going to split it into two parts like the books?

For me, it's Dr. Liet-Kynes

It's 2 movies, dummy! Can't wait for all the Timmy content!
He's so fucking hot and masculine! I want to be her!

How will Zendaya not fall in love with him during promo?

Attached: sub-buzz-1092-1568143795-1.jpg (700x1004, 76K)

I would imagine so. The first would end with Jessica and Paul fleeing into the desert and meeting Stilgar. That makes the most sense to me?

The Harkonen's attacking as the Climax? That happens so early in the story, is that enough to support a whole movie?

It's the only way tbdesu. Part 3 isn't enough for it's own movie so i'd imagine its going to cut off when part one ends in the book. Maybe a little into part two. I'd kind of want it to end with Paul and Jessica flying the thopter into the sandstorm and paul says his little anti fear excercise

>Why is this movie under such tight wraps?

It's the lead blockbuster movie of 2020?

I'm Valeria

the queerding way

There's plenty to support that. Everything on Caladan, the move itself, and all the paranoid preparations of the Duke on Arrakis, plus establishing what Arrakis is like? That's plenty to fill a movie, throw in the betrayal and Harkonnen coup and it's perfect.

Why was dullneuve allowed to direct this? This will be even more shallow and boring than blade runner
They should have got either Lynch or George Lucas

Attached: 1549877064667.png (454x539, 13K)

Jodorowsky

Only Uwe Boll has the gravitas to properly adapt this

so this is the body type to be a hollywood star nowadays? Boys, I have a Hollywood body type!
>AMA

Shit taste faggot

Chadamet will be the only reason why this movie won't be complete shit. Prove me wrong. protip: you can't.

Only if they make Paul gay flamboyant and crushing on every male.
He's the worst part of the KING, was called one note, but you put a male love interest and he's the best actor of this generation

>he was called one note
I'm going to need a source on that. Not that it's true anyways.

>didn't cast Jared Harris as Leo Atreides
>cast the lightweight Oscar Isaacs
The quality is already at rock bottom my dude

who cares, it will bomb hard and we'll never get the second part

Attached: 1564560654120.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

It's true, he's only good for films with homosexuality. Maybe Paul is homosexual in this and he'll give a good performance.

>The King is dreary miles away from the imaginative sharpness of Michôd’s career-making Animal Kingdom, or even his overwrought but vivid Australian futurescape The Rover. Whether or not viewers will head for this lavish Netflix offering will depend largely on the figurehead appeal of Timothée Chalamet, although his somewhat one-note performance suggests that he isn’t yet up to carrying a project of this dimension.

oh please nobody cares about dune anymore. there are probably 4 marvel movies that will make more money in 2020 and i don't even know what's being released.

Please somebody post the webm of this guy's gay movie, I need to jack off and go to sleep

Dune is coming in the peak December blockbuster slot, and there's no MCU, DC or Star Wars against it.

It's only competition is a live action video game adaption of Uncharted.

this could be the only movie released in december but people won't watch it, nobody knows this franchise

> The first would end with Jessica and Paul fleeing into the desert and meeting Stilgar

The ideal ending scene is when Paul is proclaimed Muad'Dib after killing that aggressive Fremen man imo

First movie ends with the Jamis knife fight, second movie opens by following Paul learning how to be fremen.