Why yes, I do call the monster "Frankenstein", how could you tell?

>Why yes, I do call the monster "Frankenstein", how could you tell?

Attached: comment_6N76EzinrYTVz83oP8fTu6xqXvVtk8Rp.jpg (633x711, 71K)

Based. Frankenstein’s monster is too long

Realistically, the only people who call it Frankenstein’s monster are the pretentious “ackshually” nerds who’d rather be correct than normal humans.

no no no! bon jovi was the guy, you’re thinking of bon jovi’s monster!

The second movie is literally titled "Bride of Frankenstein" and the doctor is not her groom, the monster is.

Also anyone who's talking about the story, as you have to differentiate Frankenstein from the monster

Kek

>tfw Frankenstein is my favorite fiction novel
Am I patrician or plebeian?

I usually use Frankenstein but I use "the monster" if Dr. Frankenstein is actually in the story.

Attached: 1566544045744.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

(((Frankenstein)))

ultimate pleb

Why?

I stole that joke from somewhere and for the life of me I can’t remember where it was.
I’ve been saying it for years too lol

But it was a bride that Frankenstein made so it could be argued that it was his

it’s a great book, but it’s too “entry level” for the “cool kids” to consider you a patrician.
at least you have a favorite, unlike the miserable bastards who hate everything.

pleb for the same reason people who consider seven samurai their favorite film are considered pleb. its probably better than the obscure shit patricians watch/read, but its simply too mainstream

>not realizing that Frankenstein WAS the monster because of what he did in creating the creature

Attached: 1567603919097.png (305x165, 5K)

KINO

Because you're posting a cancer meme, which means you have a single-digit IQ.

I bet you think sneed is funny.

the monster's surname was also frankenstein, being the "child" of frankenstein and also identifying as such

It's actually Mary Shelly's monster.