You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm pretty troubled and I'm pretty confused, but I... And I'm afraid. Really...

>You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm pretty troubled and I'm pretty confused, but I... And I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I- I think you're the fucking Antichrist.

Attached: darko.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4JJZBrudNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah, to be 16 years old and stupid enough to enjoy this movie again.

That's totally fucked up dude. How do you suck a fuck lmao

Is it really any dumber than 90% of movies nowadays?

I love this scene. Mustve felt satisfying to say.

I seriously doubt your dedication to sparkle motion.

The movies still good, stop trying to be edgy.

Your still just as stupid dont worry

Dilatate.

have sisex

The whitest movie ever

t. fat chinese bitch

imagine being a normal student and watching the class psycho stand up and stutter his way through that

And that's a good thing.

we live in a society

He was the class Jason retard

Was anything more embarrassing than the teachers' dialogues?

>he's not committed to sparkle motion

Attached: 1504896278827s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

>being this edgy

>picture of a Jew
>whitest movie ever

Attached: tumblr_o0jxysXnbX1tmewnro10_500.gif (500x250, 877K)

STAR MAKING PERFORMANCE

>BEING THIS DUMB
youtube.com/watch?v=q4JJZBrudNA

Donnie Darko
"In the Halls", By David Chameides

A very clever sequence to establish multiple characters in a single shot. The shot manipulates time (much like the rest of the film) giving each character a different moment. Geographically, a single school hallway is a relatively static set. By moving in and around our characters, the shot becomes very fluid and dynamic, sustaining interest throughout.

Operator's Commentary
This was a fun one as I think it's a great way to do what would have otherwise been a very straightforward shot, introducing the characters a hallway, and put a twist on it. Richard Kelly the director had a really good sense of what would work. From a technical point of view the tough part was that we were doing all of the speed changes in camera with a huge honkin' cable attached. Made the whip pans oh so much fun. Norman Parker was my assistant on that show (although he would definitely tell you that i was his op not the other way around) and as we went though the shot, he had to anticipate the moments and speed change accordingly. He nailed it on every take.

Is this the biggest case of one-hit-wonder director ever?
I

Would've been a zero hit wonder if he had the movie his way

nah, because southland tales is good and better than most film

hat the fuck was thier problem

Attached: bully.png (1024x576, 485K)

>dude your dad stabbed your mom lmao
Wouldn't that sort of joke get him expelled? What kind of school would take this kind of behaviour?