What is your honest, non-meme opinion of Family Guy?

What is your honest, non-meme opinion of Family Guy?

Attached: 1568826265176.png (512x512, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raniSkRLa14
youtu.be/_J5MtYNispY
youtu.be/3y9ZW6PuqxI
youtu.be/B_V_UE36ptk
youtu.be/xUjZ_h2Jmz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ehehehehehehe

Holy crap

shallow and pedantic

It insists upon itself.

save the off-color violence that they've added, I enjoy it

What?

I do not care for Family Guy

Attached: 1567399455694.png (961x715, 578K)

peter is epic

Hilarious and nearly universal. All the normies at my imaginary job qoute it all the time.

I liked it until the recent few seasons. They haven’t been that great and can feel the simpson’s staleness creeping in.

It insists upon itself.

Used to be good. Now it's shit.

it feeds upon its seed

Comfy and I watch reruns frequently to relax. Same with American Dad/Cleveland Show.

Seasons 1-5 are hilarious and give me a comforting feeling, especially watching it late at night on Adult Swim. 6 is okay but everything after that is garbage.

Attached: CIA.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Its honestly very horrible, I almost commited suicide trying to marathon it 6 years ago.

Cleveland show is actually trash.

based

Attached: Beter.jpg (720x696, 74K)

I wish I could laugh like Peter.

I'm just glad it paved the way for American Chad! that's all.

No shit, black people

I like it but I don't watch it on a longtime

What does that even mean?

Really good/decent early seasons. It's gone downhill over the years -- which is to be expected -- but has its ebbs and flows of good to bad.

It probably should've ended years ago, though.

stopped watching it years ago when it seemed to be going through some kind of aggressively, intentionally, almost hostile to the audience unfunny phase... but if you add up all the genuine lols over years it's probably still funnier than most shows

First three seasons were funny for the time, everything else is annoying and I will never choose to watch it. I change the channel if it’s on tv, and I would protest if someone put it on.

Every guy in school thought it was the funniest thing ever, and people would constantly quote it at each other. I never found it funny.

It means it insists upon itself.

I agree, shallow and pedantic

He's right you know

The first few seasons are pretty great. The new seasons are comfy. It's not like The Simpsons, which is too awful to watch. It has its highs and lows but it's at least entertaining.

very funny. ultimately meaningless and unimportant, but I enjoy it very much. it has undoubtedly been way better than the concurrent season of the simpsons since it came back from cancellation.

It helps hide Seth's true kino from the unwashed masses

Attached: 1541065441662.png (628x353, 318K)

I liked it when I was a kid watching Adult Swim.
But like everyone else has said, it's lost its luster with newer seasons.

I bought the dvd series after it got cancelled and enjoyed it. Ive never watched it live, and ive never dvr’d or pirated it.

If its on tbs or cartoon network, and nothing else is on, ill watch. I prefer Futurama over this gen of animated shows. Its at simpsons tier now that its background noise/i fall asleep to.

Better than SP and Simpsons, that's for fucking sure. At least now.

Brian's rehab was the best episode.

Funny sometimes but also annoying.

It used to be good.

youtu.be/raniSkRLa14

Its now in full zombie mode like the Simpsons. It had been mediocre for a good while but the episode where Peter sat and listened to a two minute long dead serious monologue about the hardships of being a tranny from Quagmire's dad while he nodded sympathetically was the point where the show completely died, it was like watching the gay community rub Seth McFarland's nose in his own shit and tell him he's a bad dog. If they aren't even willing to push the envelope and be edgy then the show has no point to exist. The characters (with the exception of Stewie) have all been flanderized past the point of being relatable or even likable and now the show doesn't even have the balls to push the envelope.

TLDR: It needs to die.

Attached: Quamire.jpg (319x320, 14K)

Which are the seasons where they had gratuitous gore? That's when I stopped watching.
Has it gotten better since then?

It's like all of these new memes have gave popularity back to the show when its been declining for years, unless I am mistaken

I think American Dad is the only comedy that hasn't gone to shit over the past 5 years. Its somehow managed to stay funny and actually improve upon its early seasons.

youtu.be/_J5MtYNispY

Attached: AD-pin-oscar-gold.jpg (748x1106, 116K)

Unfunny shit. I hope Seth dies a brutal death.

I have no real feelings about Family Guy. Sometimes I laugh. Prefer American Dad.

I like it
my favorite joke is pea tear griffin

Lol

When I was a kid, I stayed up late and watched it on Adult Swim silently with subtitles on so my parents know I was still awake

It always made me laugh but I haven't watched any new episodes in years

damn i forgot about that one

Attached: 1514744380935.png (210x229, 5K)

>t. Conway Twitty

Its extremely hit or miss.
Sometimes Its funny as shit, sometimes its zombie Simpson tier. Seth doesnt seem to have a middle ground

youtu.be/3y9ZW6PuqxI
youtu.be/B_V_UE36ptk
LOL

It got better after the first few seasons and it's the most consistently funny adult cartoon ever made. Superior to the Simpsons, South Park, and whatever else you can name.. family Guy is a treasure

American Dad tanked after the last network change

>aggressively, intentionally, almost hostile to the audience unfunny phase..
That's a good thing!

When it moved to TBS? Are you kidding? It got way better once it left Fox.

youtu.be/xUjZ_h2Jmz0

Attached: American Dad Bullock.gif (540x300, 252K)

why is this meme so funny? Was it as funny when it first aired? Is Family Guy actually not cringe?

Should have never been revived, just like Futurama. There were some really good post-cancellation episodes at first, but it wasn't worth it in the end.

desu I thought the first TBS season decline was so bad I did not watch after that. Maybe you like the writer that stayed and I liked the one that left

I hear this all the time and I think you all have rose colored glasses from when you were young. The first family Guy seasons were retarded and did not age well at all. The reboot was way better

It started rough and had plenty of bad episodes, then it got good again and now I'd say it's even better than ever.

What game ia that? Can you actually hit her?

>it's a Death episode

Attached: 1457913329996.gif (557x605, 817K)

Literally never seen even one episode.

seasons 3-9 are kino

Classic Simpsons > Classic South Park > American Dad! > Futurama > Family Guy >>>>> The Cleveland Show

it's still funny but not better than ever