Crazy Rich Asians

Now that the dust has settled, was Crazy Rich Asians good or bad for Asian representation?

Attached: cra.jpg (1080x808, 157K)

representation is retarded and you're retarded for discussing it in any capacity

Bunch of rich chinks fuck that.

They all acted like niggers

Didn’t realize a race could be so impotently salty

>movie about anyone that has more money than i do
in the trash it goes. and they all go in the trash

>white mans penis
who are they fooling?

So much of the movie was dedicated to sheer opulence. Literally just "OMG it's so cool my hot boyfriend has a rich family".

Except they turn out to be complete cunts and I was honestly waiting for her and her bf to just go crazy with assault rifles and murder them all. At least curb stomp his cunt mom or something. If my mom hired a private investigator on my gf to dig through her personal shit to humiliate her and then try to forbid the marriage because oh her insane classism, I might unironically beat her to death. Instead they have to half ass a resolution where everyone's smiling and happy despite 70% of the cast being irredeemable rich cunts

fucking christ this was shit

i never watched it but i definitely hate greedy westernized asians

>If my mom hired a private investigator on my gf to dig through her personal shit to humiliate her and then try to forbid the marriage because oh her insane classism, I might unironically beat her to death. Instead they have to half ass a resolution where everyone's smiling and happy despite 70% of the cast being irredeemable rich cunts

Good point. The classism was never addressed despite it being a 'woke' movie.

every female story is like that

a common nobody marries a rich somebody

Just watch Jackie Chan you stubborn asian fucks

Honestly didn't like this movie until I found out Yea Forums hates it. Now it's my favorite movie.

Harry Shum Jr is hot as fuck

Attached: Harry-Shum-Jr-Shirtless-Pictures.gif (245x300, 1.57M)

shame about his tiny asian babydick though

How can wh*toids even compete holy shit

My sister married an asian guy and this is what sells with Asians tho. Opulence and wealth are the only things that matter in their society. They don't care if your job is beheading babies every day as long as it rakes in $200,000 a year they'll be thrilled. This is true with Chinese/Vietnamese especially.

We're Jews and the asian in-laws give us a run of our money with cheapness/obsession with money

Do people on this board really think that anyone here watched this movie? Like, for real?

Fuck gooks are ugly

Too bad Asian girls would choose pic related over him.

Attached: 1560474736720.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

i literally watched the movie with my mom and my sister and then watched it again by myself and i enjoyed it
like for real

I got a thing for buff asian guys, want him to rape me bad

1) What specifically did you like about the movie?
2) What is your race/gender?

OH NO

Attached: bradu.jpg (2700x1800, 1.34M)

gays are not allowed on Yea Forums