Harrison Ford

even though he is a kike after his mother and a sperg he kept away from pedo shit like Epstein and other Hollywood degenerates
what's his deal?
is he really a kike?

Attached: 1568848106741.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

>Epstein and other Hollywood degenerates
Epstien had nothing to do with hollywood. What are you mumbling about?

Did he fuck Sofia Coppola?

are you fucking retarded?

>Epstien had nothing to do with hollywood

Attached: 1526235734683568.png (353x334, 141K)

>what are flight logs?

>Epstien had nothing to do with hollywood

Attached: 1523623574365685.gif (227x221, 980K)

but he was in the Spielberg/Geffen/Jackson nambla circle

Hollywood already has well developed networks of child rape and sacrifice. Epstein was just competition.

There is no competition when it's ran by all the same people

looks niggers
it seems Ford didnt engage in any of that shit, probably due to being a sperg
and yet he did manage to get a career while not being a pedo cunnt rapist so he's based as far as I can see it

he's a confident man who is content with being rich and smoking a shit ton of weed. he turned out to be an extremely charismatic actor without ever intending to be.

I do believe he is very talented too, but has never really thought too seriously into or cared enough about what he does for a living.

The vast majority of Hollywood celebrities are Satanic pedophiles who take part in human sacrifices and literal baby eating.

Harrison Ford is no exception.

where is this shit about Ford being a sperg coming from?

have you ever seen a single Ford interview?

it's sorta known he's stoned 24/7 you can't blame him for appearing somewhat awkward in those situations. I think he mostly doesn't give a shit.

Even though he's stoned he's still nervous as fuck and doesn't know what to say
Doesn't matter though, I still like you Harrison

He's a Commie. He hates hedonist richies like Epstein, who should have given all his money to Israel instead of bankrolling pedo sex parties on islands.

explain nigger gangs then

>israel
>communist
hmm

proofs