Aspiring Actress Taylor Swift Disowns Yea Forums

>Swift also talked about how she dealt with the discovery that a white supremacist website reportedly suggested the singer aligned with their views.
>"There’s literally nothing worse than white supremacy. It’s repulsive. There should be no place for it. Really, I keep trying to learn as much as I can about politics, and it’s become something I’m now obsessed with, whereas before, I was living in this sort of political ambivalence, because the person I voted for had always won. We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us," Swift continued.

foxnews.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-denounces-white-supremacy-reveals-shes-obsessed-with-learning-more-about-politics

Attached: 64e6rcvyfX6_iMm49ZiCjUkhXQtwk56DUHsw2Rb-8NY.jpg (2029x2421, 862K)

she changed the subject...hm...

This is a severely autistic post and image.

You still love us really tay tay.

We gave her cat's name and how did she repaied us???

>when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us
did they truly though

Doubt it's real but whoever did make it didn't even get the phrase right, its "rules 1 and 2" not remember rule 1. Even a newfag wouldn't just say rule 1.

>"There’s literally nothing worse than _____ supremacy. It’s repulsive.
Why is this statement only acceptable if you use the word white?

Because it's the only one that rings true. Black supremacists are laughable. Asian supremacists come across like they're compensating for something. But white people built the modern world. Not that a bunch of autists on /pol/ should get to take credit for that.

>ywn meet taylor over omegle and slowly develop an internet pen pal relationship culminating in finally meeting in person for a date at the park and fall in love after sharing your first kiss in the midst of snowfall

this
same reason why insults against whites are never really offensive but no matter what you call a black person they will view it as racist sooner or later.

>fox news

Attached: whatevessss.gif (245x245, 524K)

OP is taylor swift. makes me really wanna post my dick itt hmmmm.....

>We were in such an amazing time when Obama was president because foreign nations respected us
I had to check the link to see that this was a real quote and it is. Holy fuck.

Attached: 52452638-Face-close-up-of-young-hispanic-man-laughing-out-loud-with-closed-eyes-laughter-is-best-med (1300x909, 138K)

>Yea Forums still obsessing over taylor swift using Yea Forums years ago
>celebrities use reddit daily

you guys are fucking losers lol

no
t. not american

So its disgusting because its true? white people are superior?

And yet white folks lose their shit when you imply they can't handle spicy food

>But white people built the modern world
White people may have build the world, but the world is controlled by jews

literally no white person cares, nigger

hey fuck you man i'll eat a carolina reaper pepper out yer moms puss then come talk to me about spicy

White people built the modern world using money lent by Jews. Without Jews whites'd still live in Swedish mudhuts so whites ought to sit their bony mayonnaise ass down and be humble now, crackers.

No

>>"There’s literally nothing worse than white supremacy
God I love how delusional these people are

Attached: 1563250860649.gif (645x773, 41K)

They liked Obama but still hated America

Attached: obama-berlin.jpg (615x384, 111K)