It's another user having an anxiety attack before going out to eat a public restaurant episode

>it's another user having an anxiety attack before going out to eat a public restaurant episode

Attached: 1456502951227.jpg (563x491, 68K)

I get anxiety attacks while standing in line to pay bills
How the fuck do you fix this?
I feel so pathetic

Therapy, possiblely medication

Live in the woods where you were supposed to, not oversocialized surrounded by rats in human form 24/7.

Is there a selffix you can think?
Why the fuck do i get these panic attacks ffs
They came out of nowhere

Very based
Anxiety around large groups of people is natural. Not to mention that too much time around large groups makes you fat more susceptible to brainwashing/overwriting any sense of individuality.

No pills
Start meditating, focus on your breath, vipassana
Learn how to observe your emotions from afar as they come and go
Youll figure out your own thought patterns and how to nip anxiety attacks in the bud before they snowball

I only got an anxiety while doing that when I found out the cashier was sexy af and i got nervous

Daily reminder that people who grew up/live in large cities are more susceptible to becoming Schizophrenic. Your mind can literally break from living in large groups of greasy human SHITS.

gee, will it really help though?

Attached: sad crow.jpg (768x431, 39K)

I can't decide whether I should drink and smoke today and ive been weighing the pros and cons of it for about 4 hours now

>>It's another totally unrelated to Yea Forums Yea Forums-tier episode

I hate these episodes.

It cant hurt
At the very least its good to relax your brain once a day

The only thing i can't really keep up with is the fucking sweating
I start to sweat and that snowballs my anxiety cause i fear people notice and then it all goes to hell

Have you tried not being a pussy?

>it's another user needs to sober up before going to the liquor store but can't wait too long because it closes in under 2 hours and he needs booze or will withdraw and he also wants to get Wendy's to get a bacon jalapeno chicken sandwich meal with a 10pc spicy nuggets and am going to lie to this girl i talk to so i can get drunk and shitpost on Yea Forums for a pro wrestling show episode
it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1499530721279.jpg (640x619, 229K)

>tfw hair is getting long af but im too afraid of going to the barber

i tried cutting my hair too but it looks like shit

>semi-attractive girl glances at me
>start sweating bullets and ignore until they lose interest

Fuck is wrong with me bruv?

>user needs to sober up before going to the liquor store but can't wait too long because it closes in under 2 hours and he needs booze or will withdraw
I used to live right across a liquor store and this was basically what I did

My problem is that once i start sweating in public it's gg bb

Why do you need to sober up?
I buy alcohol wasted all the time

30 minutes of exercise daily. Humans weren't meant to be

>realize I'm not sweating
>start sweating immediately

god I hate this

KWAB

>semi-attractive girl glances at me
>snarl at her like a junkyard dog
Keep fighting the good fight lads

>get nervous af merely being the presence of a girl

it never began for me

>manually paying bills

why do amerifags do this?

Today I had to do my car's inspection and patch up a tire that was leaking and for 3 days I was scared about doing it what is wrong with me