I let Ted brutally fuck my face and collect all the excess spit in a bowl then use that gooey throat saliva as lube for...

>I let Ted brutally fuck my face and collect all the excess spit in a bowl then use that gooey throat saliva as lube for him to shove his big fat thick veiny cock in my ass until he came on my feet

Attached: anna-gunn.jpg (200x266, 5K)

i like when walt tells her to fuck the mailman

how did they get away with it?

this is a way better line than the one they went with in the show. You should write for television.

wanna do what he said in the OP?

Is that a photo of xev bellringer?

based as fuck

this seems really specific

xev jerks me off with tendies and milkies :)

Don't care how evil Walt is. She cheats on her spouse and rubs it in his face. She's a cunt. Not only is she not an interesting character, she's not even a decent human being in spite of her self-righteous nagging.

You've just described all women.

What made them think anyone wanted to see "a woman" in a show like this? Walt isn't written as just "a man", why is Skyler? And then they pull the strawman that the hate for her is because she's not the stepford wife stereotype, when the character is a blatant tired stereotype: the nagging, ball busting, LOAD of a wife all men want to get away from. That's the only consistent thing about Skyler.

That's pretty hot. Usually my wife's cunt produces enough lube for me to fuck her ass without any extra, but this sounds like fun. Thanks op

>I go after easy women but it's ALL women who are the problem

A lesser person would tell you to get help but I'll just tell you to slit your fucking wrists, user.

Attached: 1568467147425.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

based ted

Attached: 51096807_539780923174841_5938211236980556776_n.jpg (320x401, 28K)

WALT BULLSHITTED HER CONSTANTLY AND STARTED A METH EMPIRE!!

SHE SMOKED WHILE CARRYING HER UNBORN DAUGHTER

SHE GAVE WALT BUG BACON

FOR
HIS
BIRTHDAY

On the off chance this isn't bait, she had the opportunity to destroy him multiple times but she didn't because she didn't want to suffer the consequences of his destruction so instead she decided to make him suffer. She accepts the protection his affection affords her, she accepts the material benefits of his affection for her and then she wants to claim a moral high ground while attacking him. It's hypocrisy, she's a hypocrite who protects herself from being called a hypocrite with her gender.

based
FUCKING based

link please?

Bug bacon?
She did all that for her kids, not for herself.

to what?

to a scene where they fuck some girl's face and collect all the excess spit in a bowl then use that gooey throat saliva as lube for him to shove his big fat thick veiny cock in her ass until he cums on her feet

its called my bedroom cam sweetie

In Skyler's defense, she was worried about a rain of cartel bullets onto their home which almost happened like 3 or 4 times and also Walt ruining the family forever if Hank found out--even if Walt never got in trouble, the family would have been divided and ruined exactly how it went down when Hank finally did find out.

>she did all that for her kids
She ate the food, she drove the cars, she spent the money. Her self-sacrifice came with a bunch of side perks.

link please