INVISIBLE MAN Remake Synopsis Reveals Modern Feminist Take on Classic

>Emmy winner Elisabeth Moss (Us, Hulu’s “The Handmaid’s Tale”) stars in a terrifying modern tale of obsession inspired by Universal’s classic monster character.

>Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid).

>But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen) commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3581190/leigh-whannells-terrifying-new-take-invisible-man-detailed-full-synopsis/

Will you watch it Yea Forums?

Attached: 1567096892937.jpg (1200x632, 96K)

Only if Griffin is fucking psycho and ends chocking that smug bitch.

sounds like hollow man(2000) told from Elisabeth Shue's pov instead of Bacon's

>she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

THE PATRIARCHY IS REAL!

>she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
That's brilliant

peanut head

I'll stick with kino Claude Rains version

Now I see why no Johnny Depp. Imagine this with Amber instead.

how is this different to a ghost movie

I chuckled heartily.

>Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid).
When have scientists ever been the instigators of violent, controlling relationships?

>the mummy - monster girl stalking a scientology guy
>invisible man - monster guy stalking a scientology girl
Scientologist Monsters Cinematic Universe.
Frankenstein next - scientology scientist creating a monster out of other scientologists

Fritz Haber

You had to go back to World War I. That's saying something.

i dont know many current day scientist besides black science man(who is a rapist)

didn't the movie already come out?
I don't know, I didn't see it.

rape, personally

>Elisabeth Moss
Stopped right there.

>Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist,
lel even in a women's horror show, a 4/10 is with a high status man

More realistic that the man is wealthy, brilliant, and a scientist. Women aren't any of those things, and inherit wealth after driving their husbands to suicide.

lol

How many bitches get raped?

Bruh in muhcurrentyear just telling your wife to stop spending so fucking much of the money that YOU work all day to earn is 'violent & controlling'.

>not a period drama
binned

Feminism in a nutshell.