Why do countries get films with slight variations e.g. Philosopher's Stove VS Sorcerer's Stone

Why do countries get films with slight variations e.g. Philosopher's Stove VS Sorcerer's Stone
European cuts VS American cuts (Descent, Leon, Until the End of the World etc)

Attached: jodellemicah_2019.9.18_39dkds.webm (720x1280, 1.18M)

I'm not sure but I've heard that they changed american release because they didn't know what 'philosopher's Stone' is.

Because Americans can't into the English language

>Another day, another excuse to post a video of my face

why are women like this?

It was the book that was changed for that reason and then the film followed much like The Northern Lights changed to The Golden Compass

But they also get shorter cuts of films usually

doesnt she know that acknowledging her big tits would help her

Grey as in Sasha Grey

this

She says she has a few things going on but it's hush hush

Attached: 1566777837237.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

A lot of Hollywood (((producers))) got their jobs because of nepotism and aren’t all that bright so they are generally confused by things
Also they justify their jobs by randomly changing meaningless shit so they can say “hey look....I changed philosophy stove to the golden goblin”

based

Чeгo, блять?

Attached: 15628352140390.png (320x240, 146K)

American’s are dumb

Attached: 1322734231podborka26.jpg (450x336, 45K)

Attached: 1568840505852.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

If the shade is slightly blue then I do 'grey', if it's slightly red then I spell it 'gray'
If it's perfectly neutral then I flip a coin 25 times, tails has an 'a' and heads has an 'e'

Attached: подарочек.jpg (604x453, 46K)

Damn, she is COATED in makeup. Her face is reflective.

Why do guys look normal and girls have to cake their face with make-up?

The title if the book was changed from “Philosopher’s Stone” to “Sorcerer’s Stone” for the US or Norrh American market, because “Philosopher” in the US, is usually used to refer to “thinkers” like Plato and Aristotle, rather than to people involved with Alchemy or Magic and Formulas, like Roger Bacon or Faustus.
Using the term “Philosopher” would have just vonfused Americans, and for whatever readon, the publishers didn’t want to use Alchemist.

Americans use a simplified “American English” partially based on spellings derived by Melvil Dewey, who wanted to simplify spellings of words to remove archaic spelling that no longer coordinated with the way words were pronounced.
Some of Dewey’s spellings were adopted in the US, but others weren’t.