Boondocks is coming back

It's gonna be shit and nowhere near as good as the original, right? And there's no way audiences now will like it if they couldn't handle the fucking Chapelle stand-up.

Attached: file.png (783x667, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpHc9dZfimU&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=KJIw9XzeVZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=0L8upjc-of8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-BXw_8RbI
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ik8CKpSKQw
youtube.com/watch?v=bgCRK25tiFU
youtu.be/1sJeEkIaxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=y6MmyMMoG9w
youtube.com/watch?v=U03ofzkptDg
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and yes but I'm not going to let its existence taint the superb quality of the original series retroactively, so there really isn't anything to lose with this attempted revival. Worst case scenario is it's bad and nothing happens. Best case scenario is the small chance it's worth watching. It's a win/draw situation, no harm in it existing.

the fuck white people shit was funny because it felt organic in the original, and they also shit on black culture. but 100% guarantee it's going to be written for the WOKE crowd now and will be shit.

At least the dude got his own series back.

STOP WITH THE FORCED DIVERSITY

who will nake it? the original studio/team?

This. There were too many white people in that show.

I rewatched the first two seasons the other day, forgot how funny it was.

>he's the blind nigga samurai

WHATS GOOD NIGGA?!

Tfw they will ruin Uncle Ruckus guaranteed

Hopefully this time we get a LOT of art.

I never watched the animated cartoon show but I had read the short newspaper strips because our school forced us to read the newspaper. How were they different?

Aaron McGrubber (og creator) is returning to write it so it should be good. That being said get ready for a A LOT of anti-Trump jokes. I'm not defending that kike loving retard but I'm just so tired of the world i wanna die somone please help me I'm scared i might shoot up a kinoplex with a slingshot aaaaaa i need a short haired tomboy gf who smokes cigarettes and has a husky voice aawaaasaaaaaaaaaa im so fucking lonely

The show was a lot funnier but somehow even less subtle than the comic strip. They also managed to shoehorn in anime fight scenes from time to time but they were oddly enough really well made.

this is gonna be shit. I'll be torrenting it anyway.

based

It's a lot less openly retrospective because of the format. You know how the strips were often him and the girl just musing to each other about a topic? Well it's more shown then told but still keeps a lot of aspects from the strip, like the jaded perspective of the protagonist.

They probably wont even say nigger

did mcgrubber get pozzed?

The cartoon series focuses on black culture and makes fun of it and other cultural issues. The first two seasons are top tier comedy and it goes down hill from there.

if Aaron McGruder is back it'll probably be kino. Season 4 was trash without him.

Fuck yeah.

They already ruined it with the last reboot. I'm glad South Park and The Simpsons have lasted forever if only because they can't pull this shit

No the PC culture is beyond it's peak now it will slowly reverse back

Is it actually beyond its peak? Doesn't feel like it. Social media is more woke and politicized as ever and so is most tv and other media now.

they all drink the kool aid tho

Yes. Social media isn't the real world. People are tired of it especially young people.

Aaron McGruder has always been immune to that shit though. He literally wrote an ep where MLK came back and called the current black culture a bunch of good for nothing niggers.

That’s why it’ll slowly revert back. People are getting increasing tired of it. Especially young people.

that was 15 years ago

The first three seasons of the original were good enough that I'll give the new show the benefit of the doubt and try it. But the fourth season showed how fucking terrible it can be when people miss the point of what made it great, so I won't get my hopes up.

Didn't Mcgruder almost get a deal to do a show about an alternate universe where blacks get their own country in the south? Whatever happened to that? That would've been more interesting than a Boondocks rehash.

noice

here’s your redesigns bro

Attached: E0917FAD-D2A8-4138-9927-88B0AD8E72C2.png (1150x871, 101K)

Uncle ruckus is a county government head now of the town and he's a die-hard Trump lover so if you don't think the two seasons will be political you are retarded

Jesus its been that long.........

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.43.52 PM.png (511x338, 303K)

What about him makes you think he'd have anything good to say about trump or that he won't devote at least a full episode to the state of muh white supremacy?

Has any show been good after coming back from cancellation?

I heard they made Huey a democrat and hardcore Sanders suporter

Attached: huey.jpg (500x750, 36K)

Attached: 1536907740321.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

what kind of art do you mean user

Guaranteed to be chock full of self righteous SJW bullshit like everything else. Not interested.

>tfw charlie murphy ded
welp

What did he mean by this?

>I never watched The Boondocks but let me have an opinion on it anyway

Join the Military

Attached: 58B77C25-447B-437C-B607-C9B0FC6FB87A.jpg (499x454, 64K)

And Black Jesus was pretty good

Same
>mfw watching the BET unaired episodes for the first time
holy shit

I hope they bring in Caesar. His relationship with Huey was always cool.

Attached: tumblr_miwsaeiabZ1qjnwrpo1_1280.gif (600x196, 16K)

I feel like the posters on this site are slowly losing their minds. So much shit has happened in the past five years and combined with the standard autism and loneliness and it's finally taking its toll.
you feel it too, don't you.

MLK was a jew backed commie who pretended to be a Christian.
holy shit

Dear Santa, you are a bitch nigga.

that fuggin nigga hair.

this unironically

fanart i'd guess, style is pretty nifty imo, but i haven't watched this show. It has that american anime vibe and it's pretty well made.

Yes, Caesar is the one major character left out of the show. Even Cindy has had a bigger role, albeit with a much different and funnier personality.

Honestly would be pretty funny to see Uncle Ruckus at a tiki torch rally

This could be a real shooter's manifesto

when the finance bubble bursts, we'll get another big war, so yeah, something will happen. not sure when but things surely are heating up, which isn't a good sign.

people should chill the fuck out

>That being said get ready for a A LOT of anti-Trump jokes.

Ruckus is full on the MAGA train.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpHc9dZfimU&t=2s

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 149K)

So will they turn Thugnificent into Kanye?

>the fuck white people shit was funny because it felt organic in the original, and they also shit on black culture. but 100% guarantee it's going to be written for the WOKE crowd now and will be shit.
Correct. Making fun of blacks is no longer allowed.

Needs a stanza that's very clearly talking about jews without actually naming jews

hes right

>mfw watching the BET unaired episodes for the first time
First I've heard of these. Thanks!

I definitely am. I've been just turning into a hateful recluse with my mind constantly buzzing with nonstop nonsense and I don't know how to stop it besides feeding myself as much alcohol as I can choke down, which stops the buzzing but makes me unconsciously operate based on these conversations I have with myself and reckless impulses. I really just want to live innawoods, it's the only place I can happily listen to something other than myself and it isn't ugly.

oh man I didn't even think about this. now I can't wait for the kanye episode

>They probably wont even say nigger
They absolutely won't.

Uncle Ruckus with a MAGA hat?

It's going to be woke

Attached: 1559127549514.jpg (600x582, 40K)

The comic strips were already left-wing shit. You just didn't know or care until now.

>A LOT of anti-Trump jokes
Didn't he help the black community by actually giving them jobs?
I remember this. So great. I hope he says that lowering black unemployment is a negative.

I knew and cared about the show, not the picture book, Yea Forums-autist

He helped the black community by letting their violent criminals out of jail

Left wing back then is alt right now.

That's a good thing. Seriously, imagine if a team of Trump supporters got together to write a comedy sitcom. You really do want liberals writing your shows.

>Huey supporting a mainstream, left-of-center politician
Huey would shoot Sanders, and every other establishment politician if he could

N I G A

Attached: 1566277451722.jpg (400x286, 19K)

>Left wing back then is alt right now
>he said, not-jokingly

Attached: 1568103075792.png (400x381, 108K)

I hate black people.

daily politics has soured your guys' views on everything. I'm optimistic about it

Yeah last I checked he hates politicians who pretend to care about their people.

>A bunch of crackers whinging about a show not made for them

This is gonna be fun haha

McGrubber was one of the few voices in the media willing to criticize Obama on strong terms, I have no issue with him criticizing Trump. He's not a hypocrite.

>it's gonna woke and pozzed
did you retards seriously think McGruder was right wing?

>BUL-ACK PEEP PULL

>The comic strips were already left-wing shit. You just didn't know or care until now.
Remember all the episodes where they called out blacks for acting poorly, like the Martin Luther King, Jr. episode?

Those mistakes will be corrected.

nah, from what I saw everything after season 3 was shit

They should make all the characters white redheads.

Attached: 1530644054720.png (1221x887, 1.21M)

>This and Black Jesus getting renewed for more seasons
>Remember that Charlie Murphy is dead now
Neither of them will be the same without him, boondocks less so I figure but Black Jesus I don't think will work without him. Sucks that he's gone bro's, he was such a funny cat.

Season 4 was made without McGruder.

No but lefty comedy writers weren't always faggots

Uh yeah nah Aaron don't play that way. Boondocks always called out the faults and flaws of everyone. And I'm pretty sure he knows there's only so many times you can make fun of trump supporters and white people before it all gets stale.

If McGruder is back I have faith that he'll remain contrarian. But then again he's at HBO now...

The Coonfucks

It's cute how you think that anything overly critical of blacks will be allowed to air.

If the Boondocks aired today Yea Forums would really not like it. McGrduder is a hard leftist.

I know

>You want these extremes to write your shows instead of those extremes
>Trust me. Source? My political views and ass.

McGruder has always been very left wing, obviously. The show was very funny anyway, regardless of one's political views. His recent comics indicate to me that he got TDS and this won't be funny.

Also, hello Twitter Trannies reading this thread

Attached: new boondocks.png (746x746, 441K)

Would guess the project would have died since it'd likely require having good white people and bad blacks in order to add any complexity to the story at all.

He doesn't fucking care dude. HE'S black and he can do whatever he wants. His series. His rules. He ain't gonna bend the knee.

Where did you guys watch it? I'd love to rewatch

Well yeah no shit

>He doesn't fucking care dude. HE'S black and he can do whatever he wants. His series. His rules. He ain't gonna bend the knee.
I didn't realize he had purchased an entire network. No wonder you're so confident about this.

I watched it on Adult Swim.

McGrubber wrote this
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

I'm sure he can do whatever he wants within reason and the morons here are morons, but his recent comics have been incredibly assmad about muh russia so i'm not expecting much

>who smokes cigarettes
based until that

they'll remove all the critics to the black community and make them saints against the white oppresion. It's gonna be shit.

based

>Roscoe Patterson's lynching was funny
youtube.com/watch?v=KJIw9XzeVZ0

pretty much this. It’s honestly the only sitcom animated or otherwise that I can recall mocking Obama. Even American Dad sucked his dick

For that to happen they'd have to retcon an entire part of Huey's personality. Without it he's just not Huey.

that’s because the creator left after season 3

YOU'RE JUST MAD CAUSE YOUR ASS IS OLD

>adult swim
Fuck, I don't have cable anymore

I think I just streamed it on kiss cartoon or something. Hulu has the entire series, not sure if those 2 episodes are on it though

STOP! STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!

what makes you think they won't?

"People of Darkness" sounds like a JRPG faction and I'm down for that being the new PC vernacular.

If we’re being honest “people of color” or “colored people” doesn’t sound much better

You really think people won't notice?

you assume they'll care. where the fuck have you been? they'll just call anybody that complains a racist dogwhistler or whatever the fuck

If anything, the recent uncucking of netflix with the chapelle and burr specials shos me media might be open to not giving into to the PC police. If Aaron McGrubber is behind this it will probably be closer to the old show than you think, I doubt HBO is going to tell him what he can/can't make fun of. Doesn't seem to me like it would be worth brining it back if he had a bunch of do's/don'ts.

What if a black fan complains that the show is missing what made it good?

If you think that matters you haven't been paying attention.

unironically this, jasmine was the only cute white girl

FIRST THING YOU DO IS PICK UP THE PHONE

chapelle is now "problematic"
then they're a uncle tom. look at the shit thrown at black republicans

>do you smoke with cigarettes?
unbelievably based

no huey is a shill for corporate culture, and all protests are just safe ways to get plebs to vent. Nothing changes, but the shareholders make a little extra cash and you pat them on the back for pretending to care about faggots

She was supposed to be mullato, they just made everyone really pale.

>jasmine
>white

based stream of consciousness poster

kek forgot about this shit until now
youtube.com/watch?v=0L8upjc-of8

>Uncle ruckus is a Trump supporter & the only one with a voice of reason unironically

KINO

>we get another granddad vs thugnificent story arc

max comfy

Attached: thug pepe.jpg (409x409, 38K)

>chapelle is now "problematic"
Maybe on Vice and shitty click bait sites, but I know real SUPER liberal people (including a black dude) who fucking adored the new special. My real life experience is that 100% of the people I know who watched it loved it. And they are Hillary cucks (I live in LA). There's a massive delta between internet outrage and real life. I even fucked a hardcore feminist who told me not to say "pussy" in a derogatory way proceed to be the most submissive fuck I've ever had in my life.

she was tainted with cave woman blood from the start

based

Beavis and butthead? I thought that season they made a few years back was pretty good.

>no huey is a shill for corporate culture
Pretty sure Huey doesn't like being associated with corporate businesses specifically because of how they treat people.

modern media is manipulated by twitter and those shitty click bait sites you mentioned, not what real people feel. this can't be news to you.

How often does Russiagate shit show up in the strip now? It's kinda dumb but I can forgive him slipping into it once or twice. If it's the basis of most of his criticism of Trump, though, that's sad. McGruder was obviously going to be vociferously critical of Trump (if you thought he wasn't, then you weren't paying attention, McGruder is one of the few genuinely leftist creators in the media) but I was hoping that he wouldn't fall into the same ineffectual and misinformed cliches that most liberal talking heads cling to.

no it's not, and it frightens me to an extent. But in the past year, I've been seeing people usccesfully telling it to go fuck it's self. It reminds me of two things, right wing evangelicas, and the TIpper Gore era PC gestapo. Neither one's influence lasted forever, and neither will zoomer fags, even if it feels like it.

funniest redpill ive ever seen

it's devolved to two sides now full antifa or full /pol/ if you try to be a reasonable fucking person you'll get shit on by one or both

probably but it'll be too late for any current media in development, new boondocks included

I hope we get uncle ruckus in a maga hat

>and all protests are just safe ways to get plebs to vent. Nothing changes, but the shareholders make a little extra cash and you pat them on the back for pretending to care about faggots

Jesus fucking Christ watch the show, McGruder critiques the practice of this kind of protest and it's utility in corporate schemes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-BXw_8RbI

I’m still bitter over that
>MTV begs Judge for years and years to make more beavis and butthead
>finally caves in
>they cancel it for “not appealing to the current demographic”

Why do poor people worship dave chappelle? He actively hates anyone who isnt a millionaire just like Seinfeld

That whole narrative is based on a change to the rules on time off good behavior, it had been legislated they be able to get up to 15% a year off their sentence for good behavior which prisons interpreted at 47 days, rather than 54 (54.75 technically). The prison reform set it at 15% (again but for real) so some people would get out a few weeks earlier.

The actually meaningful part to the legislation was letting all sorts of non-violent criminals engage in rehabilitation programs in return for time off their sentence. This pissed off some of the less literate people on the right like Ann Coulter who couldn't tell this was separate from the "good behavior" stuff.

I came looking for booty.

It'll be as open to criticizing all sides as Dear White People was, which is to say it'll be as woke as humanly possible while offering some criticism of blacks for not being woke.

name 3 comedies written by a bunch of trump supporters

>name 3 comedies written by a bunch of trump supporters greenlit by the film industry
Really makes you think

>the fuck white people shit was funny because it felt organic in the original, and they also shit on black culture.
This is how anything analyzing African-American politics should be imo.

Wut if grandpa buy iphone?
No thanks

That's literally the fucking opposite of what Boondocks was you fucking moron. Boondocks shat on everyone. Asians. Blacks. Whites. Indians. Basically everyone.

Fuck me next you're gonna say Uncle Tom is gonna be written of the show.

we'll have to see about this nuhuey

The right has billlions of dollars but still cant even make a few measly ULTRA REDPILLED comedies.

lmao dude why have you not killed yourself yet if the left is running the world?
What a waste of trips.

>a nigga moment

we're not talking about 2005 for fuck's sake

as a white man am I allowed to like the boondocks?

How did Charlemagne get btfo'd by a cartoon character so hard? That shit was hilarious but embarrassing at the same time.

DO YOU GENUINELY THINK UNCLE RUCKUS WILL BE WRITTEN OFF THE SHOW

Retard

Attached: Kravitz.jpg (1632x2048, 193K)

i'm saying it won't shit on everybody it'll just shit on approved leftist targets meaning men, whites and asians lmao

I didn't even realize it was canceled. I thought we were just between seasons

And you think "niggas" won't be a target? Robert himself is an old fat perverted loser "nigga" and he's black, and the comedy relief of the show.

>i'm saying it won't shit on everybody it'll just shit on approved leftist targets meaning men, whites and asians lmao
Correct.

Was in 9th grade 4 years ago, and I live in new orleans, so black people make up 60% of the population
anyway I was in class and they were all talking about the boondocks, and my dumbass chipped in "hey I love that show" and they got dead fucking silent and one kid said "that show aint for you" or "you aint supposed to watch that show"
but they said it really maliciously
so FUCK them

robert is fucking based that's not the problem. it's that twitter and click bait writes shows in current year. it doesn't fucking matter what the creator wants he'll bend the fucking knee or the higher ups will force him to. it doesn't matter if you're black it's not immunity from getting chapelled. fuck, black isn't the favorite oppressed pet culture anymore it's trans.

Based

Attached: boondocks.png (600x600, 178K)

and sneedpilled

Attached: 50828084_124758175244678_1388904567377739769_n.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Are you ok

It wouldn't be that difficult to have him talk about treating everyone the same as something racist because it would mean giving less welfare to blacks. Or go an even lazier route and have him ranting against Mexicans and calling everyone brown including Indians Mexicans.

That's how the later seasons were like

American Dad was a liberal satire of conservatism, of course it would suck obama’s dick

>We must use these tools that the great God has given us to fight niggas
>A whip. A noose. A nightstick. A brandin' iron. These are the things that strike fear in a nigga's heart.
>A job application.

The MLK Jr episode is one of the best episodes of all time

>A job application.
I read it in his voice and I still laughed my ass off.

Attached: 1445973780411.jpg (682x600, 100K)

Reminder that MLK was a commie, degenerate, CIA stooge.

Attached: mlk cia degenerate.jpg (618x677, 123K)

it's crazy how many people love this show but don't get that it was making fun of them

South Park did a couple times

I hope the narrator is Huey being retarded because otherwise it's very cringe.

>Ruckus' fucking tuba theme

Attached: 1556751166380.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>It's gonna be shit and nowhere near as good as the original, right?
Yup.

>And there's no way audiences now will like it if they couldn't handle the fucking Chapelle stand-up.
Don't worry, the creator ended up swallowing the WOKEpill, he went full Black Lives Matter
He's also a MullerTime/russian tinfoil conspiracy theory supporter, he'll just use his platform to spread his wokeness to bash le ebil whyatt mann

Attached: 1553673105468.jpg (400x371, 106K)

>I don't even get payed, this is like charity work for me

Aaron McGruder is probably the wokest black man alive

I pirated it years ago

kek.

I hope we get more gems like this instead of DUDE TRUMP LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZA32oHbC4

that was good

Dear Santa, you are a bitch ASS nigga

BOOTY BUTT
BOOTY BUTT
BOOTY BUTT
CHEEKS

They tried to reboot chappelle and look how that turned out. This is going to be prefiltered garbage so it wont be funny, just preachy and boring.

Porn of Jasmine and Cindy

No way it's been that long
>Episode first aired January 15, 2006
BRUH WHERE THE FUCK HAS THE TIME GONE I'M GETTING SO FUCKING OLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1512950508452.jpg (2193x2617, 406K)

>MacGruder is in a position to ridicule radical leftists by having Huey make his own ANTIFA
>He won't because fuck Trump
Why is this supposed to be a good idea again?

Honestly if Huey gets rewritten to only mock the ignorance of only white people then it's fucked. It's completely ooc and flat out retconning what made him a good character.

You think we gonna get some bare anime-esque tiddies since it's hbo?

Boondocks is not a radical rightwing comic, you fucking brainlet. Stop trying to insert your own microdick into everything that predates literally your own birth.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ik8CKpSKQw

No, but it was willing to show the downsides of Huey's viewpoints (the theater episode comes to mind), something I don't see this revival being willing to do.

Oh damn, smart move by Warner. Aarron McGruder is involved so it could be good. Also not on TV.

the boondocks is a product of a different era
the 2000s anime aesthetic and the humour that made fun of both white people and black people without being hateful or bitter cant be done today

When's the last time you've seen a black woman jog, Yea Forums?

Boondocks was only good for 2 seasons.

>inb4 it's just #drumpff shit with none of the previous series' wit

Attached: 1544125584106.jpg (217x266, 22K)

There are no downsides to Huey's viewpoints. He's pretty much always right.

Wow, how dare they make fun of the president! OUR PRESIDENT!!

I'm so fucking sick of these teenagers on this site.

whats wrong with season 3?

Nothing. He's a faggot.

He's as far as you can get from being right wing, yet a random non-poc writer making his same exact show in 2019 would be called white supremacist or "alt right sympathizer", at the very least

Attached: 1543037339017.png (545x389, 79K)

Once you stop being afraid of the R word, the truth will set you free.

It's fine to make fun of presidents, or anyone else. Trump is stupid and/or orange is just a joke that's been done to death. It contains no edge or message.
The previous show wasn't pandering - it shit on everyone in equal measure. Doesn't matter if you're a BLM-activist or a /pol/fag; That show was funny as hell, and you had to agree with a lot of the points being made.
Modern american comedy (and social commentary) has completely lost all depth and soul, and no one really feels entertained by it. It's all just repeated slogans for this or that side in an increasingly polarised battle of retardation.

He was then too. That doesn't mean everyone should be crying about him inevitably making fun of trump.

McGruder openly mocked Obama in the cartoon because he basically let him down (being a "barely black" president and everything"), but he absolutely despised Bush and it showed a lot in the comic
The show is less about straight up politics than the strip, wonder if that's going to change

Why would you think the Boondocks would be like that now?

Just you wait and see.

But season 3 had the best fight tho
youtu.be/1sJeEkIaxpo

huey consistently overestimates people

its the jabba theme
youtube.com/watch?v=y6MmyMMoG9w

>”as long as he black and breathing, the nigga still in him”

Jabba had a fucking theme?

Boomer Mr Freeman: old 70's nigger
Zoomer Huey: woke twitter nigger
Zoomer Riley: 6ix9ine nigger with rainbow hair

the hunger strike episode? i coulda sworn i saw that on TV

yes and I am autistic enough to recognize it when it played in the boondocks

>but he absolutely despised Bush
So did everyone else. God forbid a popular sentiment be expressed in a cartoon. Why can't everyone just be edgy and contrarian LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

McGruder was an edgy contrarian too. That's why he waited so much before they gave him a spot on TV.

No he doesn't. He's cynical as all shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=U03ofzkptDg

>Zoomer Huey: woke twitter nigger
Don't insult Heuy like that. Huey would take a giant shit on woke twitter and get canceled in a day.

He's literally a communist but still based af because he's not PC

No. McGruder was just right. The fact that being aligned with reality is deemed contrarian by society is a reflection of the sick state of society. Not vice versa.

>No. McGruder was just right.
Doesn't change what I said

100% this, unsubtle and unaware is my guess.

brave

Yes it does because your shit generation does things BECAUSE they are contrarian. There's a huge fucking difference between being a shitty contrarian because your dad never busted teeth out of your mouth like he should have instead of curating you to be a preppy spoiled bougie bitch and having the correct views and being viewed as a contrarian because the majority is wrong.

Redditor cuck.

Listen kid. I don't know how your generation managed this. But you're actually less cool than the generation that preceded you. Something has gone terribly fucking wrong here. I realize it's not your fault you grew up in an age when human civilization is a toilet and all media is hollow ad propaganda, but you don't have to be a cat abuser who cuts his dick off to be noticed. And attention isn't that great. Settle the fuck down and if you absolutely feel you can't control yourself, then get on some meds.

I love when Werner Herzog appears in any cartoon show.

It's true, Huey is the personification of an anti-stereotype. He hates having to deal with the ignorance and stupidity of not just white niggas, but black niggas. And basically all niggas. if anything he's chaotic neutral.

I would say maybe either neutral good or true neutral. Riley is clearly chaotic evil.

I don't he just likes anarchy.

hes cynical because he's expected to be excited about it. I don't think he had anything against obama personally. It's like kanye and endorsing trump because hes expected not to.

No. Again, you're a stupid zoomer. Huey would almost certainly fucking hate kanye west's idiocy and narcissism. He's cynical because everything is shit. Especially for his race.

What the FUCK is HBOMax how many goddamn fucking services do they have? It's already confusing enough with the HBO GO and HBO Now.

That "i am going to canada" made me laugh like a retard.

We are not allowed off Mr. Bones Wild Ride. So I've learned to cock the glock of my 3rd eye and enjoy the pain.

YAAAAAASSS IT'S ANIME BUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE BASED!

Attached: nigcel.jpg (504x646, 43K)

Dumb zoomer.

14 years too late, zoomer.

based warrior

I'm taking the bait here but you're actually retarded if you unironically think that's all the show offered.

The problem wouldn’t just “They said dumpf”. The problem would be reboot such a great show just to use it as for commentary that will be outdated once a new Republican is in office. Or just do things that will be outdated in a few years at the expense of any positives.

Think of Zombie Simpsons. Zombie Simpsons is 90% just Lisa with Lisa being the writer’s outlet for political commentary, and every character is flanderized solely to oppose or support Lisa.
Similarly, Netflx’s DN dumb down all the characters and removed tons of dynamics without giving back anything of substance.

why was it done so much better in the boondocks than in anything else?

i think Macgruder is a true satirist and a good writer. he also realizes that all cultures have negative, destructive tendencies and calls attention to it. the first two seasons were really something.

Get some better bait my guy

Attached: 1525715796023.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Will Grampa be played by a middle-aged white guy? Hollywood = Diversity!

Russiagate isn't real, at most it was Russian backed online campaigns.
America are NOT the good guys, but they should hope for an isolationist president, because that means less dead arabs.
Black people need to take responsibility, they're disproportionately representative in gang crime, not just in America, but in England, Australia and Malaysia too.

The holocaust didn't happen.

bump

he realizes people are people regardless of how they look which is unironically seen as racist today

>it's 2 p.m., so time for our morning staff meeting

Righteous Gemstones shit

>i need a short haired tomboy gf
based
>who smokes cigarettes and has a husky voice
cringe

he cute

Bill Maher is on HBO and he gets away with a ton of shit.

Literally the worst type of woman. They're fun to hang out and party with but they're also crazy and will sleep around on you.

>go on twitter because fuck you
>"OH MAN SENSITIVE TWITTER GON BE MAD BRUH"
>come to this fuckhole
>"IT'S GONNA BE POZZED WOKE GARBAGE

Attached: [PAS] Piano no Mori (2018) - 03 [WEB 720p AAC] [8D5D67E0].mkv_snapshot_15.52_[2018.04.24_14.36.56].p (1280x720, 1.47M)

I'm just waiting to see what the writers have in store for the coalburnerwaifu

Attached: Sarah_Dubois.png (608x336, 233K)

Could be funny. We'll see.

The writing is too good to be an anime Chang

Why don't you going too both you stupid faggot.

It's literally better than any anime ever created

I've been a fan of The Boondocks since the comic strip days. Have faith in McGruder. If he wasn't on Obama's nuts I don't think he'll be on the anti-trump train as hard.

He comes across as more of an alt-black-left-neo-socialist- post malcolm x type, not an SJW.

it sucked after S1 because the satire turned into farce

I've actually had several moments recently where it feels like my brain is frying for a few seconds and like i'm gonna pass out so sure

THAT'S IT I'M TIRED OF YOUR FAGGOTS!

Attached: chair.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Atlanta is the new Boondocks desu

fucking calart has many sins to answer for.

The democrats are burning to the ground. I love this timeline. I don't like Trump.

Vote Green Party

Vote for me.

What are you talking about? He didn't go full BLM.

This I only had a short experience in the military. But during my experience, there are a bunch of short haired tomboys everywhere, and everyone smokes, and they will pay you to wear a gun.

Have you never read the original comics?

dont we all

the VA is too good to be anime
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

He's a conspiracy theorist, guaranteed he's more woke than the majority of /pol/.

Season 2 was great

>spread his wokeness to bash le ebil whyatt mann
He has always shat on whites and I'm 100% sure he is going to make Reagan/Trump comparisons after the Reagan phone call leak
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

i wish she had some good porn she is such a qt

>bill the faggot gets away with a ton
all he does is bitch about trump senpai

Why has no one mentioned the MLK scene yet? youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

Because you post it all the time.
Still not as bad as chair larpers though.

>This bus is for kids wid a future!!

Attached: 1480176310375.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Huey's gonna know about the Reptilians by age 14.
He was already onto the cianiggers at 12.

Fuck.

He gets shit on for being contrarian, right or left.

The only things Bill Maher does that could be considered getting away with something is repeat far left ‘truisms’ like religion sucks, people should enjoy sex, and the Democrats/everyone acts like idiots.

He doesn’t exactly go against anything democrats believe in.

You are allowed to like good television, yes.
How a nigga gonna borrow a TV show?

imagine going through life with this level of preconception lmao

Great improv.

niggeR

Everybody understood, you're not smart or special.

They were in their early teens in the early 2000s.
They're Millennials, not zoomers, idiot.

He was just a sensible revolutionary anarchist. He never actually did anything "black", he just has black skin, an afro, and a slight hood accent.

>youtube.com/watch?v=U03ofzkptDg
>damn....he's literally me

Attached: 31-stylish-and-trendy-black-men-haircuts-in-2015-2016-mens-hairstyles-fade-haircut-black-cozy-1.jpg (495x745, 163K)

Hitler was a Rothschild.

Was she be considered a roastie? All she wants is for her man to take charge and dom her.

>how to be top jew
>kill all other jews
seems smart desu