STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

Attached: 1551823406539 (1).jpg (1560x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRRnjG6hqAY
youtu.be/mc1ia8RkqN0
heavy-r.com/video/276253/Old_Man_Dies_During_Cam_Show/
youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a reference to Mr. Robot, what movie?

His name is Bud Dwyer

Wish I could have met him, now it’s a little late

It’s never too late to meet your maker

I looked up "mr robot" and "suicide" on youtube to watch the clip and instead got this kino
youtube.com/watch?v=zRRnjG6hqAY
Jump to 1:35 for the goods.
so thanks I guess

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Was he an incel? Why did he do it

He was innocent

>incel singer wishing he could be man enough to pass on to another dimension through death, but is such a cuck he can only write songs praising someone who can

it would be extremely painful

Did he survive?

>270 views

repost it to your youtube then post it on reddit for free money

Politician who got framed for something he didn't do as was later confirmed, forced to resign and face charges, by killing himself while still in office he made sure his family got his full pension that they otherwise wouldn't have.

Cool

What was he framed with?

just look up Budd Dwyer I'm not your mommy

>real human bean, and a real hero

>just look up

No, thanks. I'd rather have second hand information on 4chun.

Okay, he was accused of being a sneedposter, there you go

youtu.be/mc1ia8RkqN0

Wow can't believe they put it on youtube

>he was accused of being a sneedposter

Explains the immasculate gun he used.

>Budd Dwyer
It's just sad

Selfish cowardly fat bald cunt.

>Selfish
>cowardly
>literally killing yourself so that your family can have a better life

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I believe he deaded after this try, the next one will surely kill him

I love how successful people, like aristocrats before them, are just nobler. In the video he tells everyone to step of the room so they are not disturbed. And after he shoots himself another gentleman is encouraging the crowd to walk out of the room and show some decorum.

Now if a beggar were to shoot himself in front of some niggers they would all bejumping ape shit, and probably rape a bitch amidst the confusion. Am I wrong?

Noble my ass, the guy just didn’t want to admit guilt and instead spent all his families money in legal proceedings then offer himself like a bitch on live TV (which he scheduled) while his kids watched it. They should’ve never paid off the family either, just given them back their money equaling their legal fees. Scammer to the end. S.

He had a sense of honor. I think our society is sick for trying to cling to life at all costs. Sometimes death isn't so bad, if it's not pointless.

God I wish that were me.

The guy was too proud of himself. So much so that instead of admitting guilt and stepping down with a ruined legacy he decided to kill himself and ruined the lives of the rest of his family.

t. the ultimate bootlicker

that's just white people

HEEEEEY MAAAAAAN

You clearly didn't care for him, why are you mad that he died?

I’m not mad I’m happy. That’s what all corrupt people should do. I will spit on them either way.

Inside doesn't matter. The wealthy raise their children to comport themselves in public, and to treat those who are less with dignity and respect. The poor care too much about "keeping it real", they wear their heart on their sleeve, which has merit, except many of them never learn to pretend. They can't put on their face at a soireé and just act agreeable, I've met too many who think it would kill them to.

>while his kids watched it

From what I remember from the documentary, his son was driving to/from work (heard about it on the radio, pulled over and broke down) and his daughter was in school.

Blah blah blah he took bribes, got caught, lied through gritted teeth, then bit the bullet. Ashes to ashes, piss to piss.

Right. So killing himself as a statement was somehow the better course to take. He knew that and didn't cling to a life if it meant living in shame.
And you can tell it worked because you act like you got dabbed on.

Killing yourself is never the best course to take. If you make a mistake in life you live through the consequences to learn from it. Otherwise you will continue to be a doomed soul.

So, was he guilty though?

>.357 magnum
>Imasculate gun
Its a very solid gun for the job, what’re you on about?

Dwyer accepted a bribe of $300,000, which was corroborated by physical evidence and witness testimony. He was never innocent, that was misinformation that spread and resulted in a lot of people misremembering facts. And he was so in love with attention he couldn’t even keep his suicide private. He was a corrupt dirtbag.

>He was never innocent, that was misinformation that spread and resulted in a lot of people misremembering facts
Maybe you are the fake news

>Killing yourself is never the best course to take.
Obviously it is, in some ways. What if you have dementia, what if your continued existence would be shameful, what if your death would be better for the world than your life? What if dying would promt positive things that you could never achieve in death?
Death is a part of life and the modern Western cowardice in the face of dying is why it's stagnating.

Never ever pussy

where's the webm

No, you are the fake news. His innocence is a myth because npc's want to believe in a tragic hero narrative. He was just a guilty guy who killed himself so his family could get some of the remaining money.

I understand. In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name is Bud Dwyer.

CARLTON BIG DOG

>121192250
what a traumatised faggot

Who was more kino, Budd or Christine?

Attached: Christine_Chubbuck.jpg (358x278, 11K)

hey man nice shot

He is a modern samurai. He disgraced himself before the values of modern society, and made things right by choosing to end his life sooner than face further disgrace.

thats pretty based t b h
He fucked the system

The stakes were higher with Budd. Christine was just a depressed femcel.

GOSH I WISH THAT WERE ME

why don't you follow suit, weeb

what movie?

Attached: p05pmwcs.jpg (720x405, 30K)

He needed that gun like he needed a hole in the head.

are you not entertained?

i understood that reference

Poison is truly medieval

I never realized how much he looks like a fatter version of Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank before.

Hey man,nice shot.

If only all tripfags would go out like Budd too with their inability to see everyone hates attention whores.

I think I'll kill myself in public too.

hey asshole, nice reference.

Budd for actually having his recording on more than one tape.

>witness testimony
people were ready to speak out before or after his death? when money is involved, this becomes a big question

The more ritualized the better. The japs knew this

Attached: NotReasonable.gif (500x475, 875K)

Kino deaths thread?
The old guy who died while jacking it is a classic
heavy-r.com/video/276253/Old_Man_Dies_During_Cam_Show/

They said he was using inside information and bribes to front run traders on the cattle futures market. They caught him when it turned out he was brand new to the whole thing and demonstrated an almost impossibly perfect trading track record that even seasoned experts failed to attain. Turns out though it wasn't him that was doing it.

The jews fear him....

*an

People always bleed more in reality than they do in movies.

Attached: sweating.png (450x349, 202K)

based

there are less suicide and killing livestreams that i expected. after that girl who hanged herself on facebook live, and the nigger who killed the old guy with the groceries i thought it would become more popular but i haven't heard of anything else like it since

Here's some in depth analysis for anyone interested. Light spoilers

You're forgetting a certain incident in New Zealand

>THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

one of the few times a politician made a correct statement and proved it.

gee thanks

Well it's a historical event so I guess that's the exploit. I mean it even has like a little wikipedia article attached to the page and warns of disturbing content which I've never seen youtube do. They do the same with some 9/11 footage

except the witnesses confessed after he killed himself that he wasn't the one that did it. They let him take the fall since they were suspects and didn't want jail time

why did he do it bros

that was a guy sending a message, and still it would only make 3 instances in like 4 years

I was referring more to isolated incidents, like passion murders or gang crime or suicides. consider how easy it is to livestream nowadays, and you can create this content that is so genuine and amazing. no movie or tv show will top the 2 videos i mentioned for me

truly patrician

>channel called "Dank Videos" with a yellow smiley facr as their logo
>hard cut at the end from his dead body with his brains blown out and blood streaming out his nose to a black screen with "watch" and "subscribe" and a happy go lucky drumbeat
Fucking kek

Yeah, they just put a bandaid on his head and he was fine

WHY GARY
GARY WHY
youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo

Attached: download (78).jpg (290x174, 6K)

>Wow can't believe they put it on youtube
Same reason you can find 9/11 footage on youtube.

Its a historical event.

>People always bleed more in reality than they do in movies.
And they just go limp and drop when they're shot. Not fly backwards 50 feet.

>only 5 years probation
Based.

The perfect crime.

>I enjoy being with Jo so much, the next 20 years or so would have been wonderful. Tomorrow is going to be so difficult and I hope I can go through with it.[27]

;_;

This was precisely the problem with the suicide scene in midsommer.[\spoiler]

>5 years probation for premeditated murderer
Wow, I guess white privilege is a thing after all.

>dead republican
fucking good. lets see some copycats.

came here to post this

Eh, it was kinda lame. In Budd's suicide everybody freaked out and in this they just cut to the judge with a mildly confused look on his face.

God damnit, he sounds like he was a good man caring deeply about his families future.

he wasn't framed, faggot. he got caught and didn't want to do jail time so he offed himself on live TV in front of kids. what a great guy.

No, his name is seth rich

>except the witnesses confessed after he killed himself that he wasn't the one that did it.
This didn't happen. The witness regretted the impact his testimony had on Dwyer and his suicide.
You're repeating bullshit you heard about from some other retard.