Movies to fall asleep to

Hello. I did an all nigther yesterday and I m going to bed early. I need a comfy movie that ll slowly and peacefully take me to sleep.
I used to do it with lars and the real girl but I ve watched it too many times

Attached: 1566721991850.jpg (1586x1972, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDyqiueNm8
youtu.be/LRA1QTTAxys
youtube.com/watch?v=1HCGp0eiGtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star Trek TNG. Not a movie, but max comfy.

I watch nature documentaries.

Me Before You

Just coom bro. Watch some coomkino

Napoleon Dynamite

>daughter

Attached: ee1.jpg (580x548, 21K)

In anime land you have a 50/50 shot with a daughter, compared to our 0% chance. She might become a cute and wholesome love interest or a slut who bangs 10 pensioners a week. So I'd say it's worth the risk, you might get to be one of the pensioners anyway

Space Jam

Attached: 1560862829906.jpg (1024x683, 51K)

Forensic Files

nigga just close your eyes

zoomers can't handle silence

what?
milf and cunny daughter hentai?

Fuck cooming.
I ve been away for that shit for month and felt the best I ever was.
Now some girl cucks me and I m back to the coom lifestyle. It s killing me.
I used to go to sleep late and wake up early and fresh. Now I m tired all the time but I can neber go to sleep

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x917, 83K)

when's someone gonna make a reformed coomer pic

>when's someone gonna make a reformed coomer pic
Something wrong with your hands?

I m 28. If I just could close my eyes and sleep I would have done it already.
At best I listen to some podcast until sleep come my way

>28
>can't sleep without background noise
Ouch. Better luck next with your next reincarnation.

>daughter

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 334K)

yes I'm too retarded :(

What's that weird movie where nobody talks? Skin? Where the chick just kills thiirsty incels

Probly just coomed too much

Are you really this retarded? Do you know how common it is for women to do literal, not figurative but literal, prostitution to pay for university? You would be surprised by how few women have never traded money for some sort of sex act at least once in their life, not like on a date but literally with a complete stranger for a business related sexual service. You're so fucking delusional you've become blind to all the good women around you just to cope with the fact that none if then want anything to do with you. Improve yourself before you pretend that it's all women who are the problem, because it's not. I'm telling you this as a former yellow fever incel.

Heart of Glass.

Attached: 1549765600459.jpg (599x853, 149K)

>Do you know how common it is for women to do literal, not figurative but literal, prostitution to pay for university? You would be surprised by how few women have never traded money for some sort of sex act at least once in their life, not like on a date but literally with a complete stranger for a business related sexual service.
Forgot to specify that I was talking specifically about Japanese women here

You're an evolutionary failure.

>guys literally only want Italian power metal

Attached: 1568365378296.png (399x322, 42K)

if i spend too much time in silence with my own thoughts, especially in darkness, i always seem to end up with thoughts of death and afterlife/nonexistence, and it just gives me an intense, terrible panic attack
so i either put something on to listen to or i just wait until i'm so insanely tired that i just fall asleep the moment i lay down onto a comfortable surface
of course it's not as chronic as i'm describing it, but id rather not risk it, because it's just pure horror and desperation for about 10 seconds, and then it passes and im fine again

Attached: close your eyes and let it slip.jpg (720x960, 97K)

no I'm just bad at art

watch 40k theory vids

this

>mfw this is NTR H-manga

Attached: 1467496626153.png (841x720, 860K)

Cast Away post-crash
the Prestige
Prometheus

wtf is wrong with japs, hentai is all ntr now, fuck this shit

Thanks I actually can't wait for it

I have a brother who was a forever alone until he hit 30 and found a single mom and within the span of a 2 years he knocked her up twice and is happily married to her. It can happen anytime buds.

it's hot. fuck off

Lost in translation. How come nobodies mentioned this yet?
Also in old film noir.

Attached: 1567728536856.jpg (640x789, 100K)

cuck

can't get the artist... but looks like jingrock?

the thin red line

thanks I guess
Same shit except it's not really something typically bad or sad it might be something completly trivial
Like when you were a kid and you couldn't sleep the night before disneyland because you were too excited

Just milf, fucking one of the Sailors from Sailor Moon

post panda link

Yeppo.

link?

Attached: 1556665631601.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

Somebody else just said the artist. I believe you can do the rest.

Attached: chair.jpg (1200x500, 35K)

yeah thanks i found it via iqdb, its 116371 if anyone hasnt found it yet because the majority of the story she looks completely different. Would be hard to find it just looking at the authors work by cover

Attached: 1562107729465.png (532x630, 285K)

>anime land
>real life Japan
Retard weeb

Well, that image is now ruined for me. Thanks user.
Fuck Japs and fuck their weeb supporters.

I don't think the problem is as rampant as you say, it's still social suicide to get caught (although feminists think it's liberating or some shit) and a lot of Japs, especially rural ones, are still very conservative towards sex. Universities, obviously, are glorified brothels, especially in big cities, as well as high schools to an increasing degree (especially as the government relaxes standards), but I hate to tell you this but it's like that in every westernized nation.
All women are whores, user, not just nip nops.

2001: A Space Odyssey

is that a morrowind reference?

Lore playlists on youtube.
Trust me, nothing gets you sleeping like hearing an autist with a monotone voice go deep into the intricacies of the different subspecies of Jackals in Halo.

>All women are whores00
:o

literally yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDyqiueNm8

honestly game reviews by matthewmatosis are better than any film

youtu.be/LRA1QTTAxys

Needs more Christopher Lee.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HCGp0eiGtA

Attached: R-6263392-1447412625-9512.jpeg.jpg (599x595, 177K)

Farscape.
Also you can watch PBS spacetime on youtube it's smooth

FOR THE KING
FOR THE LAND
FOR THE MOUNTAINS
FOR THE GREEN VALLEYS WHERE DRAGONS FLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

Its the translators only choosing to translate ntr the most. There is tons of regular stuff out there,but ofcourse translators love ntr for some reason

>born under a certain sign
>can't sleep without last night's storm

FOR THE GLORY
THE POWER
TO WIN THE BLACK LORD
I WILL SEARCH FOR THE EEEMERALD SWORD