HONK

HONK

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kevin-spacey-accuser-dies-midst-sexual-assault-lawsuit-1240716

Attached: ssss.png (858x655, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI
boundingintocomics.com/2019/05/03/first-whistleblower-against-kevin-spacey-dead-after-being-struck-by-car/
youtube.com/watch?v=4OAFtr-ciQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhy7JUinlu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no that sucks did he have healthcare?

>connections to the Clintons
>accuser dies
hmmmm

the fuck, never mess with spacey

It was a suicide. Two shots in the back of the head.

Wasn't he the actor from STD?

get me out of this clown world

no, other people came out of the woodwork after he went public.

Now this makes perfect sense
youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Attached: [email protected] (620x349, 15K)

>your accuser coincidentally dies
>now he can't be disproven and you'll always be suspected of murder to boot
sucks being Kevin

I HAVE INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO THE ARREST OF KEVIN SP-

Attached: 1568598259845.png (443x365, 98K)

>faggot dies

Who cares

CANT ERASE THE SPACE

>promiscuous faggot who probably had drug-fueled faggot orgies dies

*poof*
And like that, he’s gone.

No-one cares he died, they care that a serial rapist isn't being brought to justice because he is worth millions.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING HOUSE OF KINO

Kino

What the fuck is this cringe?

absolutely based and better than HoC's last season

gtfo newfag

ROLLO TOMASSI

anoder twenk bite de doost

>Listen Bill, no one killed anybody. Somebody died, it happens all the time!

Attached: pedowood.png (338x383, 209K)

Not the first of his accusers to die

boundingintocomics.com/2019/05/03/first-whistleblower-against-kevin-spacey-dead-after-being-struck-by-car/

This transhumanist son of a bitch is currently living as a digital consciousness still pulling the strings without his mortal body and basically we're all fucked.

Attached: 1562199204685.jpg (2000x1333, 253K)

Absolutely based.

>larping le cool gentleman to camera
yikes oof I'm not surprised autists here think it's cool since you probably cite your make-believe election speeches in your head while you shower

H-He won’t come after us because we’re talking about h-him, will he?

Attached: E86B04C9-1D29-47EB-BD30-C60C128A6F34.jpg (1440x1308, 443K)

Why would he, this board is /teamspacey/

Just a coincidence

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Attached: sam.gif (300x169, 753K)

If I was Robin Wright, I’d be shitting bricks

yes but what about new super hero movies?

DETEEEEECTIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's played his House of Cards character to btfo shitflix, among others, who are continuing the shitshow

MERE COINCIDENCE

>Bill Clinton is essentially Tony Soprano
I'm sorry how are the Clintons not based as all fuck?

>Culkin had plead guilty to charges including “mailing threatening communications, and sending false information regarding explosives

So she sent multiple false bomb threats to him and we're supposed to believe that it's impossible that she could have also made up a fake rape accusation against him?

If Kubrick actually cared about exposing an abusive organization he could've just submitted a testimony under oath, would've been infinitely more effective at exposing whatever you think he was trying to expose with this movie

>taking out netflix will be the real house of cards

nice.

I still think he's innocent.

lmao

But what if the real House of Cards was the friends we made along the way?

let me guess... two shots in the chest?

With a rifle.
When are we going to ban those things?

Attached: asalt rifle.jpg (500x597, 54K)

Same

Attached: kevin-spacey-college-parties-pursued-young-men-predator-002.jpg (1380x880, 100K)

>mfw

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x220, 52K)

>Kevin Spacey Accuser Dies

Lmao

DID HE DESERVE TO DIE!?

Attached: 1568823206212.png (858x655, 607K)

>yfw House of Cards is real

Attached: 77C6D8DD-5989-4AD1-9A60-6579E3DC8F44.jpg (382x358, 56K)

Let me be Frank

reality is far more terrible than fiction, underage user kun

Fuck off to /x/ with this bullshit. The guy who dies wasn't some innocent victim, he was involved with homosexual relationships from an early age. Homosexuals typically die from AIDS, overdose or suicide before they turn 30 anyway.

>Gets reincarnated as an immortal in a fantasy world

Attached: 1568425380314.png (575x575, 608K)

What game you think he's playing on the long run? Shit's getting scary

Don't worry user you have nothing to worry abo-

Ok edge daddy

This thread is boring, I think it's time we all got some sleep...

>If Kubrick actually cared about exposing an abusive organization he could've just submitted a testimony under oath

Unless he has hard proof, which he doesn't have if they're competent at all, he'd get destroyed in courts for massive libel.

Thank goodness we all know that lord spacey was framed so Yea Forums is safe

Attached: IMG_1191.png (200x200, 62K)

pfft, but he's not wrong, it's always been weird as fuck out there, we just here about it more these days. there are horrors and wonders under the sun

Unironically based punished Spacey, he had everything taken from him and now he's getting vengeance.

Absolutely devilish

Attached: 1475770591367.jpg (528x424, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4OAFtr-ciQE

>yikes
>oof

Attached: BigOof.png (212x238, 8K)

aw man that really stinks :(

Sources say he took an overdose of bullets straight to the back of his head. Drug addiction is a real problem, RIP

Guys i'm afraid of Kevin Spacey now

Of course not fellow user! But just in case give me your address so I can protect you haha.

Is this the same one that was hit by a truck or is this another one?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Serial rapist? Take your meds user

Different accuser. This is new

Oh nooo that's too bad

Absolute kino

See when the villain doesn't pretend to be a good goy that makes him likable right away.

So this is twice now that someone has accused Spacey of sexual abuse and then died.

Bill is based, his bitch of a wife isn't.

real life villain

Based

According to the conspiracy EWS is essentially a suicide note, what would a libel suit matter

Shut the fuck up dumb mutt

Based. All #metoo bullshit artists should get mysteriously suicided the same way.

Attached: 1313189049564.jpg (320x320, 68K)

>over 30
>no AIDS
>not a junkie
>not inclined to kill myself
Damn, I haven't lived the Big Gay Life at all.

>Bill is based
No doubt nigga

Attached: image (1).jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

>So this is twice now that someone has accused Spacey of sexual abuse and then died.
Seems weird when you say it out loud, but this stuff happens all the time, and is perfectly normal.

More than 40 people who have been affiliated with the Clintons have died mysteriously. It's not anything to be concerned about.

I bet you can name at least four or five people you know who've chosen to take their own lives by drowning in their bathtub while inside a duffel bag that zips from the outside.

Gays have a longer life expectancy that straight people

>Seems weird when you say it out loud, but this stuff happens all the time
:|
>and is perfectly normal
:D

t. Kevin. I...I bel believe you.

>Didn't name the jew and take everyone down with him
Very unbased and very cringe.

Still respect him for the balls needed to even threaten them

>Bill is based, his bitch of a wife isn't.
so, same as tony and carmela?

Attached: ton.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Tony Soprano wasn't saying "BELIEVE WOMEN"

This is how men should deal with false rape accusations. At a certain price point it's cheaper to hire an assassin from the deep web. That point is about $20,000.

Lol tell another.

HELP! The Accuser Has Fallen Down!

Wouldn't it be funny if this happened a hundred times and then you had shills explaining that it is statistically possible? I think it would be. Not saying I want that to happen, but if it did, I'd have to laugh.

Difference is people still think the Clintons were/are respectable politicians

Attached: 1497254611874.png (800x768, 388K)

what's in the box???

Let the bodies hit the floor.
Let the bodies hit the
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: bill-clinton-kevin-spacey-bffs.jpg (1000x563, 69K)

So exactly like sopranos then

no one in Hollywood will accuse him, they already used to this stuff
normies already forgot about Epstein they wont give a shit about him

Aaaahhhh

That lucky son of a gun

>kino
How is he not based yet?

Please. Tony Soprano is small fucking time. Billy boy is closer to Pablo Escobar and.. well... Frank Underwood.

Hell, I think half the reason Spacey made House Of Cards was to tell the Clintons he is holding his cards and nothing better happen to him.

Attached: kevin-spacey9.jpg (458x330, 85K)

faggot cuck, boomer trash, how about kys if you watch House of Cards?

>Getty Images
kek

Attached: spacey as j paul getty.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

You are right Kevin, please don’t kill m.. I mean um die of natural causes

>Wouldn't it be funny if this happened a hundred times

It should happen a hundred times. False accusations need to be severely punished, and if the legal system doesn't do it, the illegal system needs to step up.

It's like they don't even care enough to try anymore.

>the illegal system
hearty kek I love you, user. This is why I come here.

my first thought also, he planned this

real life kino

>when the whole #metoo was just a publicity stunt to make way for a new movie/tv show about that topic
cast him

Attached: harvey-weinstein-9.jpg (2400x1800, 249K)

kino ending

Why do federal agents love killing people for the sake of protecting sexual abusers?

holy fuck

Attached: 1563512394052.jpg (512x512, 17K)

kill yourself tripfag scum

Seth Rogen

damn, not bad

The important thing is that you fed him some attention.

Superior version

Attached: Instagram-ce2a58.png (500x522, 102K)

You don't get to bring friends

carmela is just stupid to take tony and the easy route, it's as the old psycho doctor said to her, when he didn't want to accept her blood money

Spacey strangled him to death

he chocked him with his benis

girl kissing strightman cisboy in denial.

I can't believe this shit

Attached: 1551131358035.gif (227x221, 967K)

EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS user
HE'S TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIVES

Wtf are you talking about, he's /ourgay/ simple as.

Now the real question is, when will this kino machine get some new roles.

BASED

take your meds schizos, there is no conspiracy. Spacey is just your everyday faggot he lives now as a gay man that's all

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 108K)

>get on the gravytrain for Spacey
>"yes officer, he told me to fiddle him, many times"
>Spacey doesn't pay up, I'll have to actually show up for questioning and court now
>welp time to kill myself

Happy people have longer live expectancy than people with a stick up their butt (gays)

>homo kills himself
not news

Poof indeed

Kino

You think he just fucking snapped? I mean, if you don't send a very strong message, they'll form queues to metoo you until everything you have is gone...

This is very dark shit. I'm disappointed in myself for being sympathetic with mafia style bumping people.

this

I would do it for 5k

I wanna see how Crazy Days and Nights reacts to this.

Nah. They have protocols in place. If you're a threat, they know about it before you even realize you're a threat. They intercept you, take you out, run interference (rape accusations, pedophilia, drug overdoses, mental illness, etc.), and erase from you from history by under-reporting your death and burying it under distractions. If you're lucky, you're the only one that dies. If you really piss them off they snuff out your entire bloodline and everyone associated with you. Just about the only way you could expose anything would be to have absolute concrete proof and somehow get it out to like millions of people around the world personally and they could still theoretically bury it anyway and then there goes your life and your entire family.

This. Stop asking questions, take your meds, go back to pol, have sex, and dilate.

i don't think he would have made it to testimony considering he died before this film was even completed

He doesn't have the power to get people killed. How much does a legit assassin cost? How much would he have lost in the lawsuit? Even if the lawsuit costs more it wont come with the chance of life in prison.

because if they sue him for libel it would set a precedent. imagine if #metoo was actually important, then imagine all the fakers.

The gay sex scene is very male and can be aggressive. Spacey probably plays top, asking another gay guy to jerk him off in private is pretty much a polite sex invitation. Some slutty guys I know would just wrestle you down if they know you're on playful terms, unless you refuse directly.

>How much does a legit assassin cost?
Less than you'd think.

These cancel culture loonies are going to start succumbing to onsets of "extreme depression", it's literally the only way to break the cycle. They won't stop until you're a hole in the ground.

It's fucking self defense at this point.

>tfw highly educated white collars want you to have faith in American institutions but they also want mestizo slaves to wash their dishes and mow their lawns

This, how many dumb criminal videos document a man sending himself to prison for less than a hundred dollars? Now add a respectable premium to that for literacy and you're still under $20,000.

>He doesn't have the power to get people killed.
He absolutely has, and even more so when it's in self defense.

He's been in Hollywood for a long time, I'm sure you meet all kinds of mob types.

Again, self defense, if you don't send a message, you'll spend the rest of your life in court fighting woke lunatics.

(((Bill))) eats children like (((Hillary))). I can't remember the Sopranos episode where Tony eats children.

What do you think the gabagool was made out of? Fuggeddaboudit.

still do it 5k

keks

You know you're not really anonymous here, right, retard?

based carmella hater bros

Opsec on full

>Kevin Spacey accuser murdered in midst of Sexual Asault

>have sex, and dilate
why would you need to do both? just having sex gets them both done.

she was good in Oz

She's a fantastic actress, and i cant picture anybody else playing carm.

FUCK CARMELLA tho

Say what you want about this fat fuck but he was a true artist.. He made kino.

Hollywood is less creative without him.

This is what happens when you fuck with Jeff Bezos.

Isn't it hilarious how Hollywood can literally rape children and kill people and all kinds of other insanely illegal shit and nobody cares?

Attached: hollywood-sign-burns-down-600x381.jpg (600x381, 51K)

people care, it's just that outside of vigilante justice (which nobody is man enough to do) nobody can do anything about it

>vigilante justice (which nobody is man enough to do)
Yet another proof that mankind is beyond saving.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhy7JUinlu0
>go to 6:40
>laugh

Jesus

Attached: D_Qi4zBUIAAhkPk.jpg (720x733, 40K)

b a s e d

There's no big secret organization that hides and does where sex orgies and kills people. It's everyone up top. All the pedos and creeps aren't in this together. Spacey isn't trading flesh holes with Bill Cosby. They all hide their secrets from each other. They're not in this together in some kind of cult. They each hide on their own, its safer. Still, both men were high up, rich and protected. You hear stories, you know something is up, you see things that seem wrong, but not in public. It's all there, it's enough for you to form an opinion, not enough for a jury to go without doubt.

Really, eyes wide shut was and is still very much inspired by Harvey Weinstein suing the MPAA over the X-rating his film got an inventing the NC-17 rating later. Kubrick wanted to make a big fuck you, this is how you use sex in a movie and make a NC-17 movie that was worth seeing, unfortunately, he was old and folded to the commercial R. Some argue he never argued to bodies obscuring sex in post though.

BASED
A
S
E
D

what a (((coincidence)))

Attached: 1556825591785.jpg (699x761, 232K)

Wow you know a lot for someone that doesn't know anything

Yes well said lad

So Lolita Island wasn't a real thing?

I mean the White House is doing the same thing as we shitpost.

Epstein ran off under Trumps watch, and all we did was post stupid memes for our own entertainment and low class humor.

They’re about to realize they don’t need to try/need to hide

I guess that shit about Spacey being connected to the royal family is true.

This is a boomer board. Zoomers get the FUCK out.

t. member of the big secret organization

this Guy gets it

He flew on Epstein's plane too, didn't he?

>The gay sex scene is very male
Who would have guessed.

this is the exact moment it all went downhill for that little guy. after he got molested by spacey he got real fat and drug addicted.
F