Worst show ever?

Or just worst show for women ever?

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 16K)

Maureen, you've enhanced yourself.

Anyone else want to hit Maureen Ponderosa in the jaw with a 2x4? Her fucking rat face makes me boil with rage whenever i see it.

My wife watches this and I can't roll my eyes hard enough. Most blue pilled show I've seen.

I thought Fleabag was the "cool lazy dont-give-a fuck women show" everyone loved

it's pretty bad, I would absolutely wreck the red head tho

Are there any naked mommy milkers or milkers being milked in this show?

Attached: ThatsRightPickUpThatBall.png (664x520, 177K)

It is. But it's tolerable because she's a slut for reasons. This show has zero jokes, all the characters act like horrible people and get everything they want all the time. Husbands are totally cucked. They ignore their children, fuck around, take drugs, just generally act like degenerates. Nice work, Canada.

S01 E01, cold open. Then never again.

The Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce is even worse

I always found her extremely attractive on always sunny. Too bad I don't have netflix

>cold open
warm milkies

Attached: SargePosting.jpg (492x500, 181K)

if you got a vpn it's on cbc.ca

Yeah, it's a terrible show. It suffers from not-so-subtle feminism kind of like that goofy show, Covert Affairs. The soundtrack is horrendous with the throaty, heavy breathing, sad, whiny woman songs just like Covert Affairs. They could've put a still image of Reitman's face with an arrow pointing to a middle-aged vagina and text that reads, "REMEMBER: she has one of these," with a sound loop of a crying woman for every episode, and it would be indistinguishable from the actual show.

I used to feel that way when she was on Sunny. I read (or probably imagined I read) that she had plastic surgery to fix her mouth deformity. I don't know, but something about the way her mouth looks now makes me hard as diamonds. It looks vaginal in the vein of Gina Gershon and Vanessa Kirby. I'm not ashamed to admit I fapped to a scene of her rambling on that stupid show with the volume on mute. However, I completely understand and agree with the hate for this bitch. She's insufferable; I just want to fuck her mouth. It also didn't hurt that we got to see those saddlebags in the first few minutes of the show. They're far from great, but I was like, "thanks, I just needed to know what they look like."

Attached: F7hc3bZ.png (652x639, 402K)

Oh God I forgot about the soundtrack. Every fucking scene is punctuated with wine-bar techno with some whore breathing about how badass she is or how she's gonna go get it. It always reinforces how terribly the characters are behaving while deluding themselves that they're empowered. Women were a mistake.

Attached: Catherine Reitman S3E3.webm (1088x1080, 1.06M)

It's fine

I dont know if I should throw up or masturbate.

Attached: 1497328589617.png (680x521, 115K)

I'm going to masturbate to it when I get off work

watch the trailer for the show

FUCK WORKING MOMS AND FUCK WORKING MOMS'ES LITTLE PEOPLE

This is from when she got caught fucking her 22 year old assistant from work. Teehee!

Finally a reaction that isn't muh dick. How refreshing.

>This show has zero jokes, all the characters act like horrible people and get everything they want all the time.

Sounds like slice of life documentary.