"Steve...

>"Steve, what did you mean when you said we can't go on our anniversary trip to New York this year because the infidels are going to get what they deserve?"

Attached: IMG_8181.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Allahu Akbar.

Attached: EB3EB148-C9F2-4BB4-9F6C-D78608797577.jpg (289x275, 27K)

Anyone else find it disturbing that he let a version of himself stay stuck in ice while he was with Peggy? He literally cucked himself

>Steve, did you hear what just happened to Howard and Maria Stark?

Attached: fda0b07cb789b90308efec515d673283.jpg (2048x3069, 624K)

What does captain america think of 9/11

>The rothchilds funded both sides of the war

He was probably fishing and didn't even remember.

>Steve. this trip to Dallas is great idea. We may even see a preseident Kenedy. What? Yes I have the camera. But I still dont understand why I should filmed only the green hill up the road.

>not unfreezing your other self so you have a threesome
Me, Myself and Peggy

He had created a new timeline in which he already took down Hydra and saved Bucky...

>clark, why don't you want to go to gotham and catch the premiere of that new play? i hear the waynes are going to be there

He caused it to make sure the timeline stayed secure.

Oh, and this is based off what?

>Steve, what's this reunion with Senator Joseph McCarthy about? He said to don't forget the list of Hollywood names...

>Steve, this trip to Portugal was such a good idea... but why are you hiding that little blonde girl in our car? Is she asleep?

Based of their time travel rules. The directors confirmed that Steve made a new timeline as well.

>Steve, why are you giving your Captain America shield to a negro, are you fucking kidding me?

That was Steve's way of apologizing for a being a racist in the past

I'll be honest. I don't get this one

Maddie McCann

Attached: 1493806385_401428_1493806434_album_normal.jpg (666x827, 102K)

Madeleine McCann.

The best part about this movie is in the first part they developed age regression technology. So all they had to do was "travel time through Steve." instead of have steve travel through time and return him to a strapping young 25 year old man instead of the decayed senile 80 year old. at the end,

He was watching the whole thing from across the Hudson?
>Steve, we’ve been here since sunrise, what are you trying to look at with those goggles?
>Don't worry Pegs, it’s almost 8:46, it’s about to start.

That's just blackwashing as Hollywood is doing nowdays with movie adaptations.
Giving white men jobs to blacks is not apologizing. Create new jobs for blacks as he was as Falcon is the way to help the black community.

Imagine being a teenage girl or a dyel soijack and thinking you can get arms like that with a neck and waist like that all natty

>Steve, why are you dancing among those orthodox jews? The World Trade Center is collapsing!

Then he wouldn’t have been able to meet them again in the future

Falcon had been cap in the comics. It was a standard passing of the legacy. He ain't becoming Captain America, he is getting the shield (new one!)

>Falcon had been cap in the comics
and it was as big of a mistake then too.

He did. He had the timespace gps didn't he (what they used to go to 1970s). He

can't you gym faggots talk about anything else?

Why is it a mistake?

>Steve,I don't think you should be spending so much time with that Hitler fellow.

Attached: MCU-actors.jpg (704x6313, 1.11M)

ffs everytime i come here to try to chill some of you fucks bring some disappearance, rape or some other depressive shit and i get bummed about it goddammit

Attached: 1566842486996.jpg (527x487, 97K)

He what?! Don't leave me hanging like that

the MCU was the tangent timeline

Holy shit, (((they))) really have won, huh?

Falcon being captain america only lead as Natalie Portman being the new Thor so they can kiss and date each other like that stupid nuMarvel cover.