Are you enjoying Carnival Row ?

Are you enjoying Carnival Row ?

Attached: 20190918_142744.jpg (614x451, 206K)

>Amazon Prime
Dunno, let me know when it comes to netflix and I'll be inclined to have an opinion.

Why the fuck would it come to Netflix if it's Amazon prime original you retarded or what?

I couldn't watch it once I noticed Cara is in it.

no
big potential to portrait an unique world, but it ends up being current year liberal victim fantasy

Looks like I'll never know then.

Attached: caradelevigne_nepotism.png (817x1386, 85K)

after amazon dies and netflix buys the remains

You can always torrent it

remember when even well connected thots had to be in a sex tape to become genuinely famous?

Yeah no shit there's nepotism everywhere in the media, who are you trying to astonish here?
The reason why this thread is up at all is because she's cute in an unusual way and the whole pixie shtick works well for her too, the show itself is also secondary as you can tell by the fact that only 2 (two) out of 10 (ten) posts are actually about it.

This how you know LoTR series is gonna be trash

I have one of the songs stuck in my head.

Do you think studios should have kept Drew Barrymore out of Hollywood?

>but it ends up being current year liberal victim fantasy
On the one hand, kind of. On the other, that scene where the nigger puck tells some rich pussy that humans probably have a reason to feel angry about his people coming in and working for less money.

Post fairy tits

best series this year

Are you retarded? Amazon unlike Netflix has an actual source of income. If Bezos really wants he can just funnel money from the rest of the company into this division to keep it a float. It's like the expanse he likes the show so he bought it. Guys based.

Yes, I like seeing her qt3.14 face on my tv.

Attached: .png (1400x1000, 1.44M)

It had potential, but they fucked it up with modern victim complex crap, instead of just sticking to a good Lovecraft style story.

>nigger puck

Attached: Puck.jpg (300x410, 25K)

Never forget Netflix was banking solely on keeping The Office and Friends.

So on a scale of one to Nu-Twilight Zone, how woke is it?

it's so woke it's not woke anymore. you have black people hating on other black people because they have horns. its hilarious

Black people with horns earning money by catching escapes slaves with horns.

>expected unique and exotic cultures and creatures
>the fairies, trolls and centaurs act more american than actual immigrants from the middle east, africa or asia
booring

>jewflix drones
>being able to torrent anything

Attached: 1462659284355.jpg (959x716, 124K)

>the fairies, trolls and centaurs act more american
You mean Irish, Scottish and Welsh? They weren't seen as white back then.