What is your opinion on Critics?

What is your opinion on Critics?

Attached: winning_smile.jpg (900x750, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d5KovCbU8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just seems like they go around flappin' their jaws to anyone who'll listen

He looks like foot fungus

they used to have justification before the internet when people tried to get an objective opinion befor wasting their money in a theater
now its basically: 'its bad because not enough gays' or 'its good because orange man bad indeed'

if you're actually into films then they have no importance whatsoever

>spends his entire life mocking god and promoting d-gens
>becomes a living symbol of God's wrath

Was it Kino?

Attached: The Meaning of Art.png (866x228, 46K)

Critics have nothing of value unless they're solely trying to just be entertainment, and even then, most of them still fail

Self-absorbed, often childish and pathetic

I'm interested in other people's opinion, and I like critics that have interesting viewpoints. But most people either listen to critics like they're some special people or hate them because they hate idiots don't want to form their own opinions (like it's the fault of a critic and not just the person being retarded).

Breh

The problem is that most film critics are people who failed at becoming filmmakers, and there's usually a pretty good reason for why they failed at being filmmakers

lmao

Literally paid shills

kek, you bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=4d5KovCbU8w

>listening to other people who you don't know at all
I never understood this at all. Why the fuck would I take someone dudes advice on a movie or show?

believe it or not, most people literally can't form their own opinions

Attached: 1515125180921.jpg (382x382, 8K)

>when people tried to get an objective opinion
>objective opinion
Retard

What retarded fuck wrote this?
>Dude the guy who gets paid to look at something and write about it is the guy putting in the REAL work lmao

Critics are the trash that evolution should've taken care of.

We killed evolution and cancerous genes are going to end our species as a whole.

subhumans

learn to irony brah

Roger Ebert was the brainlet god among all brainlet movie critics.

Critics shouldn't be here to tell me "This movie is good watch it"
Their job should be to help me notice things in movies I as an average viewer wouldn't notice but they, educated in the craft, would.

most critics are self-important and their opinions automatically should be discarded but ebert was so special cause he was the guy who dared give a "bad movie" a good review cause it was "good entertainment". and movies arent about entertainment, obviously. profits? what profits?