Just booked tickets for the kinoplex

Just booked tickets for the kinoplex.

What am I in for, brehs?

No spoilers pls

Attached: Ad-Astra-1.jpg (1016x1500, 464K)

It's space kino, it will also make you cry.

amazing. Thanks, fren

James Gray pleb filter. Normies expecting Interstellar will get BTFO.

It looks like the most generic space film ever that will be forgotten about in a few months, like Gravity.

shit coloring, no wonder liberals love sentimental drama this flick

GRAVITY WAS A 10/10 IN IMAX 3D

BUT A 2/10 ON BLURAY

It's the best space film from this decade.
It has amazing visuals, what are you talking about?

>It's the best space film from this decade.
that's not a high bar to clear.

That's true. But it's really good. MOTY so far for me.

I am seeing this Saturday. If I like both 2001: A Space Odyssey and Interstellar, will I like Ad Astra?

I am also seeing Rambo right after Ad Astra.

But how does it compare to Space Odyssey?

A run of the mill space film with muh daddy issues
i have actually watched the film so feel free to ask questions I guess

Will it make you sad if you're in a relationship?

It's not really like Interstellar imo. It's like Apocalypse Now in space. I didn't really see that much of 2001 in it either. It's a slower film so be ready.
It's not that great. But it has interesting concepts and it's hard sci fi with compelling main character.

So what didn't you like about the film? It's father son space kino, what more did you want?

based richfag

cliff booth on the first US space mission (1969)

how can you not be excited?

or he just spends a lot of his cash at the cinema

In my country one tickets costs 4,50€ you certainly don't have to be rich to afford 2 films in cinema.

but this movie is meant for IMAX at the kinoplex

i saw the shorts for it on tv. it looks so fucking bad. like holy shit what is hollywood doing bad.

>James Gray
>hollywood
Not really.

apocalypse now story beats
pretty neat vision of a near future moon pirates, virgin galactic, moon airport, etc
decent characters
soppy message
overall p.neat/10

ah so thats why it looks so bad. as stupid as interstellar and martian were at least they looked good.

Dunno an interesting story maybe. It’s another my dad is being painted as a villain because he’s got some bad technology but in a shocking plot twist he’s taken it away from mankind for their own protection because were barbaric apes. They couldn’t have made the heroic sacrifice death any more obvious even if it was the opening fucking scene

amc A List gets ya 3 movies a week for like 25 bucks a month, premium theaters included muh niggguh

Is he smashing chinks into cars in this movie?don't care otherwise

what? he wasn't given a technology redemption arc? the antimatter reactor was firing off, and he murdered his whole crew because he couldn't stand failing a mission. the whole point is that he didn't fail the mission, he just didn't get the results he wanted. as far as the film made out, it wasnt even weaponized. it was just firing off.

Are they podracing on the moon in that poster?

Heart of Darkness in space. It is a good one

This,

I never thought I'd see the day when James Gray released a film on IMAX. plus it's apparently really good so I'm really happy about that

My kinoplex showing is tonight.
I just looked at the seat bookings, and it's still virtually empty.
When I booked for OUaTiH, it was chocka.

Here the 7pm showing on friday is already 25% booked, which is not bad.