Aaaaaand dropped

Aaaaaand dropped.
Anything good happen in the last two episodes? Unironically cancelling my netflix subscription after they pozzed the best kino I've seen in years.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1936x864, 405K)

>he wasn't paying attention

It's a different culture anyway, it's probably not even a gay thing. Women may be confined to breeding pits after a certain age forcing men to raise all the children.

after the menopause women get fed to the worms as it should be in highly advanced societies

Dropping a great series for a miniscule thing like a gay couple that isn't even explored or obstructs the flow of the story.

Retard.

>they pozzed muh kino noooo

based buzzword screeching zoomer

Didn't the 'Age of resistance' and Deet's open borders speech give it away that it was going to be pozzed?

I wonder if netflix has a mandatory stipulation that a gay character must be in every original show. Dark Crystal just went with this because it was the easiest way to meet the obligation without being entirely clear or in-your-face about it.

that's her father and grandfather you dumb sperg.

It's boring. The fight scenes are awkward and stupid. And they keep bobbing up and down when they walk.

Attached: Sigh2.gif (480x270, 1.81M)

I know, you post it in every thread
how does it feel to be basically a stupid bot?

She only refers to them as her dads. For all we know her mum died when she was very young, a male family member stepped in to help out and became a second dad to her.

Not everything has to have a sexual connotation.

That would be uncle not dad, dumbass.

>her dads
I she said "fathers", I assumed he meant some kind of town elders or something.

Me too

It means her biological father and his lover.

stop projecting your fantasies on our wholesome muppet show.

Cringe
Dilate

only of you project our timeline on an unrelated universe

hey fuck-head.
Jim Henson was a liberal hippie.
Did you really expect the guythat brought us bert and ernie to produce something that would conform to your small-minded world view?
spastic

Attached: YzkaU8m[1].jpg (581x350, 80K)

just friends, faggot

But two guys in love is wholesome.

>"op is a faggot"

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x328, 1.97M)

friends with benefits

It's a Netflix show, what did you expect? Also look at the title FFS, there's "Resistance".

>not watching the Russian dub where left is a female

KEK

Attached: Russia proves women can be funny.webm (1120x1080, 448K)

the only benefit is to share the rent, as it should be

I knew Independance Day is secretly about bigots trying to oppress faggots
also 4th of July confirmed gayest holiday in human history

>just friends,

Attached: 7c7f9117-7412-4c22-bc82-32d2eb8481f9_1.8a4ccd2230295e298b32e97b56bc3076[1].jpg (560x560, 78K)

He called the Skesis a grotesque mix of male and female. So to based Jim trannies are grotesque.

Attached: bert ernie-n-corrola kimmel.jpg (400x400, 51K)

>he didnt shower or bath with his room mate to keep the cost low
what are you? gay?

It's Netflix.

>rope you in with a few decent episodes
>slowly introduce pozzed shit
>expect you to continue watching like the spineless fuck you are

What the fuck did you expect was going to happen?

Yeah that shit was probably mandatory for beingon Netflix.
And the Henson Company knew it too.
They picked the pupped in a way that it could easily pass for a female as it did in the Chinese and Russian dub.

Attached: 4sj-kristall-1080p-s01e10.mkv_snapshot_37.07_[2019.09.12_02.21.40].jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Season 2 in 2021

>2y production time
way too rushed

Why the fuck did they get that Grimsby, Now You See Me and Clash of the Titans guy? Those are some of the worst major movies
The writing in this series is beyond awful. He's in luck Skeksis are impossible to get wrong

Gays don't love, they just lust

>more fragile than an sjw

not based

Turns out, little gay gelflings

Attached: kp.jpg (222x235, 15K)

>caring about the "culture" of a race of smelly cave dwellers

filming of this one only started about 2 years ago, considering they'll reuse a lot of the existing sets and they've got most of the character puppets already made, they shouldn't need much pre-production for the next season. taking their time to make sure it's well written is the only thing that should hold it up at this point.

name of the show?

Bizzare Adventures Of Two Gayflings

THEY'RE. FATHER. AND. FUCKING. GRANDFATHER.

KILL YOURSELVES YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS

Attached: 1559851932093.jpg (949x917, 147K)