Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: Sneed Beyond.jpg (1480x1762, 876K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JEa71aS3oU
rivermoosebooks.wordpress.com/2018/08/16/a-guide-to-dcau-dc-animated-universe-shows/
youtube.com/watch?v=PFpE_iNtWAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Tim Drake always get shat on by writers?

rumor is they're gonna work on making this live action, but terry will become Terri and be a girl instead so...prepare your asshole for that one.

Everyone loves Dick more.

Worse than Epilogue

Whos that green guy?

Only the flashback scene, the rest was forgettable

Attached: based.jpg (1200x796, 112K)

Flasback was kino of highest order. The rest was kinda meh but still fun animated movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JEa71aS3oU

This part was kino.

>If you don't like the movie, I got slides.

Is there a guide somewhere online that tells you which stuff you have to watch to get the entire Bruce Timm Batman experience? There are some episodes of the superman show, some episodes of Batman Beyond that deal with Bruce and the old gang, I guess a lot of episodes from the justice league show though I'm not sure if that is the same universe as the rest, and then the movies like Phantasm, Sub Zero and Return of the Joker.

Just watch it all.

Ask Yea Forums. Seriously. Because if something like that doesn't exist, it should, and Yea Forums would be the ones to put it together.

rivermoosebooks.wordpress.com/2018/08/16/a-guide-to-dcau-dc-animated-universe-shows/

No, this was.

Attached: fDa7ecc.jpg (720x960, 187K)

The animated series including beyond, movies, and the justice league are all connected i believe.

Watch all of it, or if you want quality Batman only.

I'll just watch the Batman show again and see if I am in the mood for Superman after that. I honestly do not give a fuck about nuBatman in the future. I remember being annoyed by that even back when it aired on tv when I was a kid. But I guess the Justice league shows might be fun.

Watch in this order

>Batman the Animated Series
>Mask of the Phantasm
>The New Batman Adventures
>Superman the Animated Series
>Justice League
>Justice League Unlimited
>Batman Beyond
>Return of the Joker
>Epilogue

The shows are all connected and that order would be the in-universe chronological order. It's not perfect since Batman Beyond predates Justice League and they hadn't fully fleshed out some stuff they did in Justice League, but it's still good. Epilogue is the season finale of Justice League, but was written to cap off Batman Beyond and as a bookend to the DC Animated Universe in general since they weren't sure they were going to get renewed. I would save it for the very end if you're sticking chronological order.

Mask of the Phatasm and Return of the Joker are canon and worth watching. Subzero I think is canon but is kind of mediocre.

Give Batman Beyond a shot. Old Bruce Wayne alone is worth it and it really completes his story arc.

Superman is worth watching and sets things up for Justice League later. Doesn't quite reach the highs that BTAS did, but was more consistently good (BTAS had its fair share of stinkers). If you're not into it though, World's Finest and Knight Time are the ones that Batman is in.

Attached: Knight_Time.png (500x372, 188K)

Attached: 1482482876495.webm (640x480, 350K)

The god damn blu ray set is 100 bucks. Why don't these shitty streaming services ever pick up something good like BTAS? Fuck you Netflix.

>I remember being annoyed by that even back when it aired on tv when I was a kid

You had shit tier tastes as a kid, then. Batman Beyond is kino.

>edgy highschool kid as a main character
>Bruce as a frail old man relegated to giving radio assistance
>plucky pink-haired hacker black girl as a sidekick
>jarring change from a noir-ish art deco Gotham to a cyberpunk setting
>all the classic villains are dead, missing, or shown having ignoble ends

I can understand why Beyond would appear as garbage at first glance, everything about the cartoon screams that it's a shitshow. And yet, the writers somehow managed to uplift all those terrible elements and make greatness with them. Give it a shot, it's a legit schway experience.

The only thing I disliked about Batman Beyond was that Derek Powers was clearly supposed to be a nemesis to both Terry and Bruce, but that plot thread quickly loses importance and the guy eventually is dropped enterily from the show. It's like the writers couldn't figure out what to do with him.

Attached: Derek_Powers.jpg (617x432, 36K)

fake and gay

Attached: Beyond ending.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Attached: Manbat shadow.webm (640x480, 412K)

I liked it
needed a lot more dee dee

Attached: deedee.jpg (480x480, 18K)

It was awful. A typical, but stylish story about traumas effecting men...and it's a fucking device on his fucking neck.

This

Batman Beyond is unironically the best Batman cartoon. Terry and Bruce's relationship was GOAT, the aesthetic and music was great and most importantly, Terry wasn't a piece of shit angsty tween 24/7. The only thing against it is it not having the most memorable villains, but there were still some neat ones.

Attached: Deedee.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Your list is missing The Z Project and Static Shock. Granted, those shows are not must-watch, but they are part of the shared universe.

Villains for this were fucking shit and it ruins the show.
They couldnt come up with good villains, they were all bad or cringey

Wait, I remember it ending differently, with Robin pushing it the joker to some electrical cables and Joker getting shocked to death.

>TAS
>Mr. Freeze gets the best episode
>Beyond
>Mr. Freeze still gets the best episode
At least they knew what they were doing

Attached: 200px-Mister_Freeze_BTAS.jpg (200x150, 10K)

That's the censored version.

That and batman gets punched instead of stabbed in the censored version

Attached: Mr. Freeze and Nora03.jpg (1440x1080, 463K)

>when you accidentally make your antagonist as sympathetic as your protagonist

youtube.com/watch?v=PFpE_iNtWAo

Was Mad Stan just ahead of his time?

>Was Mad Stan just ahead of his time?
Nah he was just a disciple of Ted Kaczynski

That's an unfortunate consequence of the BAD END syndrome that the show's villains suffered, you can't really develop them if they are dead. Most off the few recurring villains were just glorified high-tech thugs (like Spellbinder and Shriek), and only Inque really stood out. And as previously mentioned, who was supposed to be the main villan (Blight) quickly became an afterthought.

Well, there was also Mad Stan, who was god tier and truly the greatest villain to grace a superhero cartoon.

Attached: avatars-000350299052-f5o2ys-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 59K)

That's the TV version which keeps it TV Y7. The video version is PG so you see straight up murder and suggested sex.

It was kino until the epilogue bit mentioned how Bruce Wayne was Terry's biological father through nanotechnology in Terry's father's ballsack or some shit. Awful retconning.

>nuclear oligarch dude that gets bamboozled by his own son
>sound terrorist dude that loses his own hearing
>the anarcho-primitivist terrorist dude
>the psychotherapist that frames Terry for killing the above mentioned terrorist dude
>the bestiality drug dude
>the earthbound zombie dude that used clay golems to exact revenge
Beyond probably has the best rogue gallery.

>fake and gay
we can still hope it will be real and gay!

It's a shame because he always seemed like Lex Luthor with super powers which was kind of fun.

Oh wait, you're forgetting something. There was a shit Batman Beyond spin-off called The Zeta Project

Ok that's neat.

Mr. Freeze was a cool guy.

Attached: Mr. Freeze14.jpg (1440x1080, 511K)

a batman beyond movie with bladerunner 2049 aesthetics would be kino

Man, the Beyond ep with Freeze was harsh too.

>Believe me, you're the only one who cares.

Attached: mr.-freeze-in-batman-beyond-meltdown.jpg (1200x680, 65K)

The beautiful thing about Beyond is that it should have been a shit show. It was an executive mandated Batman in school idea. The writing staff was at their strongest and turned the concept into a great show.

Was he /ourguy/?

Attached: Question.png (500x375, 156K)

Are the Batwoman and Harley Quinn animated movies any good? From the covers I can only assume that they are done in the TAS artstyle.