Hi user! I know no one else would remember your birthday but I did. On the house...

>Hi user! I know no one else would remember your birthday but I did. On the house. You will remember our friendship when you come to see the Joker by yourself, r-right?

Attached: robert-cake.jpg (714x1024, 434K)

>But Robert... My birthday was in august. Are you ok?

Yea Robert you're on my good list.

kek

Ah thanks Robert, what a pal.
Say what's with all the prods at Joker? I don't get it, will I not like the film?

>I'm lactose intolerant Robert, but it's a nice gesture

Daily reminder that the /leftypol/ discord leaks reveal that robert is one of the psyop memes spammed to make niggers seem "safe" and "likeable". In the end there are no niggers like robert, in real life theyre all savage retarded thugs.

i like you, robert, i'll kill you last

Hello, Bob. Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and hospitality as always ~slide Robert, or as you've seen what I call him, Bob, a personal nickname since we have a personal relationship as well as a professional one, a crisp, clean $20 bill~

Yeah, I just hope I don't ruin it with my bad attitude. Do you think I'll ruin it?

Attached: arxt6ie45ok31.png (128x126, 22K)

>You cant hurt me, user

Attached: Joker gear.png (1076x755, 1.27M)

>/leftypol/ discord leaks
show me that

haha hey, thanks Rob! Anyway, take smoke break in 30 minutes my old friend. You'll understand later

K skits

Shut up and let us have a somewhat wholesome meme between Sneed, tux pepe and COOM

no thats because they are men

That's why I brought a P90, Robert.

Don’t worry Robby, it’s all just a ruse and -wink wink- we’ve got eyes on the real trouble makers they won’t make it out the house
Didn’t I tell you my favorite movie was The Untouchables?

Maybe not physcially....... but there is one thing I can still do that will hurt you
*inhales*
N

Joker? Pff, i'm not watching that shit, have you heard about Ford v Ferrari? I heard there will be no niggers in this movie.

Of course Robert, I could never hurt you!

>Is this true robert?! You were lying to me the whole time.....

Attached: 2jy24u.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Thanks, Robert!

Attached: sam'uel hyda'quan.jpg (666x666, 46K)

You seem alright, Robert. Don't go to work on October 4th.

Robert you're a pretty swell guy but you've got to train your nephew better. Look at what he did to an innocent person that was just trying to get some crab legs to go

Attached: 1568688630636.webm (720x404, 535K)

t. never seen a black person in his life besides his high school bully and gangster movies

Robert, I try my best to keep this kind of shit out of IRL, but you're fucking based. You can have my old job when you can't work here anymore.

Thank you, glow in the dark nogger for remembering my birthday, but my mother sent me her congradulations before you so get fucked.

At what point in the movie will you unload?

For me, it'll be "SOCIETY"

not true, there are roberts but they're literally 1% if not less

Corny blacks exist, but that doesn't mean you can relax around them.

t. leftypol falseflagger

t. Nigger

Shut up you stupid nigger

I'm black and I'm pretty civilized...

im lovin it!

Cope apeman cope

Australopithecus people wan air jordans
Don’t deny us caveman, we democracy now

Attached: F4EDC6FE-83CB-4E14-8C85-654EE58F981B.gif (500x282, 2.99M)

FUCKING BASED and murdochpilled