I'm on the pill, and it's NOT birth control

>I'm on the pill, and it's NOT birth control

Attached: truvada.jpg (960x540, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-to-consumer_advertising
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reply to this post or your wife's son will take truvada formerly the pill

Attached: 3D.png (750x650, 53K)

That's a dude, isn't it? Is the pill HRT?

>degenerate tranny fagnig takes pills to avoid God's judgement

It's Truvada© for PrEP™, a once daily prescription medicine for adults that when taken every day along with safer sex practices can lower my chances of getting HIV through sex!

It's pre exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV infection/spread. When Healthy people take it it makes the chances of contraction extremely low, with good prevention practices nearly impossible. It was supposed to be the big break through in HIV/AIDS we were waiting for since since it could potentially cut new HIV cases Down To zero if people had it and it was taken correctly. This is why there was a lit if money pouted into promoting it with ads like OPs and programs that essentially gave it away for free. The problen is fags used it as an excuse to bareback fuck every hiv positive dick they could get thier hands on and turn the slut dial to turbo. Within months of wide release the first gay man using PrEP had been found infected with a PrEP resistant mutation strain if the HIV virus.

fukken lol'd

Attached: old-man-drinking-whiskey-and-smoking.jpg (425x300, 41K)

Anthony Fantano takes Truvada

Lol I told people that if gays wouldn't stop fucking each other when it carried a death sentence they wont stop fucking each other when they think HIV isnt dangerous anymore.
They are a perfect breeding ground for drug resistance. Glad I'm straight and it will never effect me.

Seriously, is that a tranny or not? Only serious replies

Nature finds a way.

This is the future. You’re on a pill that prevents a horrible disease or a pill that manages that horrible disease.

when in doubt, a dick's about

Looks like my GF so I assume it's a gril

Just for gays.

She’s a chick. Fap away.

the only thing bigger than her adam’s apple is her DICK

>Glad I'm straight and it will never effect me.

What happens when a bi dude bangs a tinder whore and then said tinder whore bangs you?

Either way, you won't get the gay plague from fucking it.

Fuck Truvada! I love pozzing neg holes with my raw demon seed! Hail Hitler! Hail Satan! Get chemed up and fuck bareback! Ram that toxic seed into a clean hole! Fuck yeah, I love gifting my AIDS cum!

>Only serious replies
Get a load faggot

until you need a blood transfusion or organ transplant

fpbp

You turn bi

What?

I'm in a monogamous relationship for 8 years now.
Regardless of that, i took some courses in microbiology and virology. College educated white girls just dont fuck around enough to allow HIV to be a problem. I'd still be safe barebacking white girls.

Those are just the odds though. I could win the lottery. It's just very unlikely.

God that's depressing. Why do so many people act like beasts, are we not better than this?

Based bugchaser

My blood supply bans gays, blacks, Africans, south Americans, drug users and the British.

the probability of that happening is so low that it's not a relevant concern. STDs in general are largely only relevant to the black and gay communities

Attached: 1521949454964.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>banging tinder whores

Attached: Incredulous sexy_beast.jpg (270x203, 14K)

Gays have brain problems when it comes to sex.

>Thomas Folks spent years in his U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lab developing a treatment to block deadly HIV in monkeys. Then San Francisco AIDS researcher Robert Grant, using $50 million in federal grants, proved the treatment worked in people who engaged in risky sex.

>Their work — almost fully funded by U.S. taxpayers — created a new use for an older prescription drug called Truvada: preventing HIV infection. But the U.S. government, which patented the treatment in 2015, is not receiving a penny for that use of the drug from Gilead Sciences, Truvada’s maker, which earned $3 billion in Truvada sales last year.

the funniest part about the commercials is that it's very obviously being aimed at blacks and fags, and there aren't any straight whites in the commercial at all.

Unless you live in a third world country or something that's not going to be a problem

FUCK YEAH! POZ MY NEG HOLE!

That makes sense. Have you seen his wife?

Its HIGHLY unlikely that HIV will affect me since I am neither gay, non white nor poor.

All of those are able to donate blood in the US except certain drug users and the British lol

I didnt think there were straight whites in any American commercials.

only the ones by shaving companies about the evils of toxic masculinity, which as we all know is an exclusively straight white male problem.

We have a great domestic supply of blood from clean volunteers so we tell all the risky groups to fuck off.
You should not be allowing gays or blacks to donate blood. Fucking hell. The statistics on what they get up to would make your jaw drop.

Yeah they should do a commercial with fat white rednecks.
>yeppp, ah’m ohn the Prep

What if you could go into a club or bar and most of the girls their would fuck you a lot of them right there in the bath room???

Well thats what it's like for fags. All the gross hairy ass seck you can handle.

>3b truvada sales in one year

God damn

>You should not be allowing gays or blacks to donate blood.
they didn't used to be allowed to, but trump changed the law

I tries Wilkinson sword and they SUCKED so I'm back with gilette until I can find another brand for sale.

I'm sorry.

>gay black tranny with AIDS can donate blood
>Brits cannot
Hmmmm

>he thinks the jew companies reselling "donations" are screening properly.
lolol

I'd remember how gross a scene like that is and that I dont want HIV as well as everything else. Then I'd fuck my long term gf.

Why doesn’t this lady take the birth control pill?

the dollar shave club top razor is pretty great

Brits might have mad cow disease and are unlikely to cry about racism. So they are out.

Gays who are majority HIV pos are in though. Your blood supply is compromised.

I'm not subscribing to anything.

You should look into Truvada as well. Gillette laces their blades with fag blood.

Attached: FE9FB624-A40B-4158-9454-41415FCBE1A2.jpg (711x399, 28K)

based HIV

yeah well plenty of guys would raw dog everything he could and come back the next night to do it again at infinitum

HIV is only viable for a fee minutes outside of the human body. The more you know. So leave that cum down a while before you slurp it up .

you can just buy their razors straight up for pretty cheap, I think they mostly dropped the sub model

fucked up my dick real bad this time bros. went to the doc today and he said its the worst he's ever seen. Only upside is the huge load I'm gonna shoot on some sloots face when I'm better

gays aren't allowed to donate blood in the US, no. i sell my plasma regularly and they still have a whole federal questionnaire you need to fill out every time to confirm you didn't visit AIDSfrica recently and aren't a "man that has sex with men" or have slept with one if you're a woman.

Sounds like I'd be bored pretty quickly even if I didnt know the risks.

What's wrong with your hair/skin that a good old bic disposable can't suffice?

they don't make a blade for extra thick hair, only gillette does because they're the market leader in india

During the AIDS crisis in the 80s people were straight up dieing left and right. It must have been terrifying for gay people because legitimately nobody actually knew what was going on. There is no confusion anymore about HIV. As far as viruses go it's very hard to spread. We could potentially ERADICATE hiv in a couple if generations if people stopped having risky sex. But , 30 years and billions of dollars spent later were still looking to science for a magic bullet. Depressing indeed.

Wouldn’t your stomach acid destroy the hiv after you slurp it up? What’s there to worry about?

Cuts in your mouth. Abrasions on your gums from your toothbrush.

But anyone can just lie and get their cash for donating. All sorts of sleazy poor cunts donate blood.

I'll try them out. Fuck gilette.

I must see this add 10 times a day. It's easily the most spammed ad on TV today

why?!

Not true

Which is why it's screened.

sure, you can lie, but if you are actually lying and you test positive for shit, you get fined tens of thousands of dollars and go to prison for several years.

I'd suck her dick.
Don't (you) me, you would too, you faggot.

If you have gaping mouth wounds, maybe, but otherwise I doubt guzzling cum will give you hiv

you’re their target demographic

Attached: E14DF1F1-7B54-475A-B06F-2C13A38D0E45.gif (200x150, 580K)

>hedonism bad
Shut the fuck up and go back to your goat, achmed.

Attached: Marquis_de_sade.jpg (1444x1441, 325K)

guzzling cum is exactly what will give you hiv

It’s targetted towards fags watching faggy shows.

Look at this prude

Wait, Americans really have ads on the television for HIV medication? What for?
Your doctor should prescribe you something like that.

you watch shows or channels popular among blacks and alphabets.

I watch a lot of TBS, Comedy Central, and Adult Swim for reruns in Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, South Park, Office, Friends, Seinfeld, etc..

Is this the prime AIDS demographic?

Be a man and get a double sided razor. Pic related is also very good. I don’t always want to take the time required to shave with the double edge so I use this. I get ridiculous razor burn if I don’t prep PERFECTLY with the double sided razor. I shave my head too with both.

Attached: B9B51E50-2CDF-4DCA-BDBF-BDDF1A733A46.jpg (1500x1500, 247K)

I remember hearing from Euros that there's no medication ads on TV then I went to Belgium last year and there was a fucking medication ad first thing I turned on the hotel TV

Gilette is a much smoother shave. Glides right through my stubble no matter how grown out it is and I can rinse the blades and reuse them multiple times. The disposables cant do that. They are blunt.

do you watch streaming or broadcast, out of curiosity?

SAD!

>30 years and billions of dollars spent later were still looking to science for a magic bullet

thats cuz man can't stop the wrath of GOD

now stop shuving your pecker up strangers rectums and repent to Jesus Christ Almighty!!!

Attached: jesus.jpg (638x900, 189K)

I dunno. I see the commercial for periods of time, on rotation, on Hulu. I don’t have cable and sometimes the commercial will air several times a watch period then drop off again for a while.

Yuros are compulsive liars. I don't really get it either. There was a thread on Yea Forums where several different yuros insisted a tracheotomy was basic first aid that they teach to children over there. They've got some kind of weird, shared personality disorder.

That’s just in hotels. American tourists need a steady supply of carbs and medication ads to survive

both

Anyone else not give a shit about shaving? I shave with any fucking razor. I really don't get it.

The only ads concerning medication here are products you can get without a prescription. Aspirin and the like.

Just get a fucking safety razor and some good blades.

Attached: gentleman_jon_astra_double_edge_blades_34b899c1-6ab4-4eb2-8ecf-21e0384d6f1e_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1000, 68K)

Hi nagoorbabu

>Be a man
>Doesn't use a safety razor
Ok, man. Whatever keeps you AIDS free.

Attached: 61vtba+cLvL._SY550_.jpg (290x550, 15K)

What was it for though you ignorant faggot?

As said, you get advertisements for OTC medication but not for actual hard shit.

See what I mean? It's crazy. They do it without even blinking. Strange culture.

this

I haven't used a razor since I was in the military over a decade ago. I only trim. I don't know why people shave. unless you're in great shape and low bodyfat percentage with a nice jawline, i.e. the top 1% of males, you look like an emasculated faggot if you clean shave.

Because its required for some jobs and also so you don't look like a hobo when you touch up your beard.

using outdated tools doesn't make you a man

I've worked in a lot of offices and not a single one of them required me to clean shave. The only job I can even think of that might require it is like, an actor or a male stripper or something.

>why doesn’t every guy want to look like a swarthy refugee?

>Europe is a collection of states that have surrendered all sovereignty and become one country.
Na Europe had lots of different countries. Belgium might be a bit different.

>i'd rather look like a babyfaced soi-lord than a man

t.

Attached: crusius.jpg (855x480, 43K)

> 1 month

Attached: 1567753982007.jpg (836x705, 68K)

I had a friend who worked in finance and he was required to clean shave for like 2 years until they changed their policy like a month ago.

Based winnie the pooh.

Depends on your situation. A fuller beard in a hotter climate/more activity/more sloppy Joe's does entice one to at least go close trim. But sometimes an electric isn't really faster or cheaper in the long run. It's personal. Like pubes. I like to surprise the ladies with full bush. That's just me.

that's not outdated it's gives a closer smother shave than any disposable the only thing better is a straight razor

keep your fairy reply to yourself I don't want teh aids

In my country the only available razors are 20 different Gilette products, Wilkinson, and disposable Bic

Tried Wilkinson and it was shit, Bic sucks too.

Literally have no choice but to give money to Gilette. It baffles me that they are the only company that has the technology to produce decent razors

Soi cucks all have half assed groomed neck beards. Haven't you seen the spam?

YOU CANT RUN FROM THE WRATH OF GOD, FAGGOTS

Attached: HIV.jpg (228x221, 11K)

>gives a closer smother shave
it's not like a woman will touch your face like in the old commercials

kek

Attached: 647456.jpg (700x700, 71K)

You're mad that they're men who are capable of growing beards and are unashamed of their interests, while you're some cuck who can't even grow facial hair.

>sometimes an electric isn't really faster or cheaper in the long run.
As someone who exclusively uses an electric trimmer to get a well maintained "couple days stubble" look, it's absolutely faster than a full shave. It takes me about 30 seconds in the morning and required no creams or replacement blades, and I've been using the same trimmer for over 5 years.

The reason Truvada was approved for PrEP is because it is theoretically impossible for HIV to mutate to develop resistance to it, and they haven't seen mutations in the post marketing monitoring of patients on Truvada who have not been consistent with taking their meds. People who got infected despite being on Truvada had a combination of shit immune system to begin with, too many copies of HIV entered their bloodstream for the dose of Truvada they were taking to effectively resist it, and/or they have a liver that metabolizes and plushes out Truvada too quickly due to genetics.

>capable of growing beards and are unashamed of their interests
Hot sauce collection?

It's going generic next year.

>patients on Truvada who have not been consistent with taking their meds
You can’t expect people who are alcoholics and hard drug users to be consistent with their meds

Absolutely. That's why I said it depends on your situation. I just know I've had the same merkur for 15 years and probably spent less than $200 all in for that time. Blades and oil are dirt cheap. It's efficient. Works faster for me, too. But I don't shave my head with it or anything. It's just a suggestion. I still have an electric trimmer I use sometimes. Whatever works.

That's why Truvada is the most widely prescribed HIV drug and the only drug approved for PrEP.

can you really not tell? jesus u people are stupid. only a moron would get trapped by that

It’s way more obvious in the ad with the deep voice

Who's on Truvada for traps? Like, just in case? Ya can't always tell... r-right guys?

Electric trimmers are okay in a pinch (e.g. I woke up late today and didn't have time to tidy up my beard with a razor) but for times you want to look your best they're pretty shit. A lot of pressing and much more time taken to get what approaches a "clean shave" of the target areas. With a safety razor its like 10 mins and my stubble is gone and my neck and upper cheeks go back to being as clean and smooth as a baby's bottom.

You Irish?

When I shave properly and kiss my girl she always giggles and says
>tee hee it's like kissing a girl!

Fuck i hate being gay. How do i stop? I've tried talking with women but i hate them even more then gay men

Kek

Exactly. Man tested. Lesbian approved.

so are they putting this in the water in africa yet

Big Pharma needs more slaves.

Do you think you can go a month without sucking dick?

someone finally asking the real questions

You people actually need to be reminded Tylenol exists?

Seek the Lord

I have
I am

I bought into this lie. Got feather blades and everything. In reality it's a shittier shave and going against the grain to make up for it is next to impossible.

>tfw gay
>tfw never had sex and dont want to
am i really gay to begin with? how do i know?

If the thought of a big cock turns you on then yeah you're probably gay even if you don't want to have sex

A lot of women are indeed worse than a lot of gay men. You're more clear minded than you give yourself credit for.

Great, now how do we get tax payers to cover the cost of this pill? .. I know! - Universal healthcare.
> After all, he/she/it shouldn't have to take financial responsibility for his/her/its degenerate behavior.

Attached: Degenerates_1 PersonalResponsibilty_0.jpg (730x812, 183K)

Are you attracted to men? Do you see the beauty in the male form? Does the idea of holding and being held by a strong, broad body, while you inhale it's intoxicating masculine scent and it's deep voice whispers into your ear appeal to you?

Attached: 55F25761-5EC6-4CAB-88E2-E69E6D32D081.jpg (540x540, 98K)

I'm gay and I hate faggots that do this shit

I hate gay culture it's garbage

Your hair is weird or you were doing it wrong. Been shaving since 17 and at 29 a safety razor with a decent blade is by far the best shaving experience i have ever had, from electric to disposables.

Does the look of a big throbbing cock on a man turn you on but the look of a big throbbing cock on a woman turn you off?

Gay if yes

you're not gay, you're homoromantic asexual

Attached: 3atpvg.jpg (500x500, 38K)

What if he just wants a femboy?

Thanks friend that made me feel a little better actually

This is called a prison gay.

Are you a rapist if you get turned on from rape?

What blade is this?

I guess i should also make it clear that not only havebi butbi currently am. I promised myself no sex or oral sex until i find a non degenerate gay man who doesn't want to swing or wont leave me after a one night stand. Long story short im probably going be sexless for a while

you're a man grow up you pussy

Enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong.

I don't get bugchasers. It's basically one second of what feels like bliss I assume, and dealing with it for the rest of their lives. Is it worth it?

>her

No. Men naturally find the thought of raping a women to be a turn on just like women find the thought of being raped a turn on

all the just have sex posts make sense now
think about it
>have sex
sex statistically puts you at risk from getting aids,aids being the product of faggots and whores who fuck faggots
the people posting "have sex" are actually faggots admitting the want more people to have aids/try to prevent it so that big pharma can sell more drugs

>MOST GAYS DON'T!

Attached: 19875469856.jpg (740x715, 152K)

>Americans have ads for prescription medicine

what the fuck

The funny part is they would usually be accused of racism if it was only whites but now they will be accused of being raciat and homophobic because its only poc and gays.

Attached: 1568717300780.jpg (852x960, 132K)

if you watch porn with dudes in it at all you are gay since solo is the only straight porn

So if an attractive woman tied you down and tried to rape you it wouldn't be a turn on? interesting.

You better delete this.

>Yea Forums - Politically Incorrect outrage over screenshots

How do I know, i haven't seen you shave.

Unironically are you black, because their hair is weird and they shouldn't really shave with a blade.

>they shouldn't really shave with a blade
How are they shaving then?

user banning faggots from donating blod is homophobic and that discrimatory policy is being righyfully phased out :^)

Attached: 1527886135291.jpg (679x717, 80K)

/thread

Rubbing up against trees

Is your response to really just be purposefully obtuse, hoping snarky comments about semantics will bring you out on top?

So from that I can understand you're apparently not black. In which case you simply must have been a bumbling retard when shaving. Go watch a YouTube video about it.

Some men might but I'd wager that most would rather do the raping just like some women might like to rape but most would rather get raped

That wasn't me, jackass.

Post your shave routine/technique. I've tried the usual instruction shit and nothing works.

>Things have become so degenerate, young men and women have to take a pill every day to keep from getting AIDS

I was just asking. But you're right, should have just looked it up.

If your dick gets turned on from rubbing the mattress too much are you straight?

>gay blood donations
It could always be wor-

Attached: 6CA0291D-DF5B-4B4E-BCD9-75866C90EF2A.jpg (1080x1186, 108K)

You're mattressosexual

That's just an average looking Jewish women not trans

I stopped donating blood because I didn't want the satanic elite to use part of my material form in degenerate sex rituals
I sugest all you out there that donate stop do the same

Attached: 1557954878952.jpg (468x633, 84K)

>sir we need to give you a blood trans-fusion to save your life
>fucking off faggot
i'll be based

>rubbing dick on mattress
woah there big guy, did your mattress consent to that?

oh boy i cant wait to get that HIV positive blood transfusion

>Kike is a fucking degenerate

I am shocked.

Lol, enjoy your pre-mature erectile dysfunction. Rubbing your dick on a flat surface is very bad for you.

This.

Y TUU EEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: arxt6ie45ok31.png (128x126, 22K)

>PrEP resistant mutation strain if the HIV virus.
Retard here.
1) To mutate, the patient needs several exposures ? like the first wave get curb stumped by the truvada and the guy heal and stay neg, then during the second wave/exposure, the Delta Force of the HIV retrieve small particules of wave#1 to get datas about the truvada plan to beat HIV ?

2)Or if the strain is powerful enough it find a way (during the first contact/exposure) to fuck the truvada ? in this case it means that a mutation is pureluck if you catch a solid or weak strain ?

>rubbing your dick on a flat surface is bad for you
heh guess this guy has never been with a women
am i rite fellas

Are these good or meh 3rd world cheap tier ?

Not that user but I think the man must have contracted several strains of HIV.
That's why people that are positive are recommended to not have sex especially with other positive people, you'd contract another HIV on top of the one you're already fighting.

So the truvada failed once then the gates were open. The Prep is like 80% efficient or so

>be worried about getting AIDS
>deliberately catch HIV
>Woohoo no worries now
>you can still catch double super HIV

nutshell time boys
prep basically forms a layer around your cells protecting them from hiv
some fag fucks a poz guy hiv inserts and goes into a dormant state
fag fucks another poz these 2 combine and form a new strain that prep does not protect against

You'd think somewhere along the way it would occur to maybe stop taking dicks up the ass, but I guess that's just how you get to super double HIV in the first place.

>hiv inserts and goes into a dormant state
You can't flush them for good before another exposition ?

Who is this muttina?

How homosexuality is celebrated as a beautiful thing and not treated as a public health hazard is beyond me.
>but what do you care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom?
Yes, consenting adults should totally be able to synthesize some super powerful form of anthrax in the privacy of their bedroom, as long as they both consent of course

Once HIV enters your body, it's there forever.
It literally imbeds iself into the mitochondrial DNA of your cells, There's no flushing out.

all you can do is stop it from replicating

>How homosexuality is celebrated as a beautiful thing and not treated as a public health hazard is beyond me
Intense PR and huge portions of the media being homosexual have enabled them to convince most people they should “tolerate” homosexuality. Most people don’t want to know the details about queer lifestyles so they just assume it’s adorable lovey-dovey.

FUCKING SLAVES GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

Like herpes or toxoplasmosis ?

>mfw fags are scarier than most sci-fi bioweapons

Attached: what_handsome_squidward.png (449x500, 248K)

Underrated

They're good and the only place i could find in the UK is from people who sell direct to barber shops, had to import via ebay. Have good reviews online etc. And i've had a good experience with them; better than the generic Wilkinson sword ones i bought.

People can literally do that you incel

>AIDS is literally power leveling thanks to big pharma
Based big pharma, can't run from god faggots.

Lol you have no idea, we have completely legal commercials for medication that tell you to ask your doctor for the medicine. Theyre highly regulated and formulaic, usually spending their entire runtime explaining what symptoms would warrant asking about the drug, all the many side effects, and to refer to your doctor, but yeah american big pharm spends billions on commercials blanket appealing to the public to use more drugs

Wondering if youre really smart, really welll-read, if youre super gay and learned about HIV, or if you hate gays so much you had to learn their subversive secrets

fucking hell. can't even fuck men these days because of these god damned disease spreading freaks

This must be spread all over china, fuck those bugmen.

Dont worry user it just means you were molested

Why not all three?

I think we all missed the moat important part
>and it's NOT birth control
Yeah no shit you transsexual, you sacrificed your ability to give birth for experimental cosmetic genital surgery, to treat a psychosomatic condition, no less. Is it fun for you to pretend you would ever need birth control?

FUCK YOU

The only explanation is that they are fucked up in the head, eventually those bugchasing degenerates end up regretting it once they start dying a painful death from AIDS.

Well now we know it's at most 2 of the 4 qualities listed.

No shit you dumb fuck pills are fuckin great. They only enhance your life.

>College educated white girls just dont fuck around enough to allow HIV to be a problem. I'd still be safe barebacking white girls.
Can you even imagine being this retarded? user, go bareback all the white girls with degrees. Come back in 3 months and let me know how disease ridden you are.

Well the government will give them the meds they need for free and once you have it you no longer have to worry about getting it so from the perspecitve of a weirdo degenerate there's no real downside.

>those digits

I have bad news, Hulu thinks you're gay based off the data from the shows you choose

For me, I started to get a few after my wife watched a lot of America's Next Top Model on the account

If you have to question whether or not it has a dick, then it has a dick.

Don't they analyze every donation for major viruses?

Only if the blood is lumpy

shit just doesn't work for me, my hairs are too damn tough. I don't get a clean smooth shave without going against the grain, but its a guarenteed bad time even with my merkur and feather blades

There you go, I am not sure how you would reset the advertising algorhythm like you can with google ads

Different user btw

Is there a classification of gay people based on what turns them on? Like some fags like twinks, others like bearmode, some want to be penetrated, while others want to penetrate? Does a Blanchard-like typization exist like similar to the one with trannies?

she's redpilled?

just get an electric shaver you giant fucking faggot

unironically HIV is already hard to contract. You have to bareback tons of guys in the ass and make their buttholes bleed. Either that or take intravenous drugs and share needles. Gays still found away to make this difficult to contract virus an epidemic.

>incel cope intensifies

My friend had to research all about gay culture in our country before he was allowed to prescribe this stuff (he’s a pharmacist)

contraction through blood is the most common so anal has a high rate. PIV has a low rate

the straight white non-drug-using male rate of HIV infection is zero

unless she cuts up my cock I'd have a better chance of winning both powerball and mega millions in the same week.

Just to make sure:
Straight =/= bottom

Absolutely based

Sounds like a normal weeknight for most homos.

The deranged part is the pill largely works fine, but you'd get people trying to be cheap and only taking the pill every other day which creates a chance for infection and means the virus has an easier time mutating.

Yeah you just named some, twink, otter, bear, muscle hunk, daddy etc or you can be either masculine or feminine

>safety razor
>double sided razor
Are they not the same thing where you come from, are you retarded, are can you just not read?

Of course it isn't birth control, you fucking freak. You are not and never will be a woman.

t. 12 year old with peach fuzz

Attached: 188B57B9-5D95-47E9-912C-FA4468FACB2E.png (200x355, 118K)

>The first HIV-resistant strain to the drug was found in San Francisco.
>Yes, really

Why would someone CHOOSE to be gay?
I don't get it.

Attached: don-draper.jpg (2316x1814, 515K)

This. You either see a fag on tv be this super flamboyant life of the party funny guy everyone loves, or an emotional couple who say they love each other very much and never ever argue or fight. You will never see some pozzed up cumslut searching for every used condom in a truckstop to wring out into his mouth

Underrated

Attached: goldblum shit.jpg (850x518, 483K)

This is the biggest and saddest cope I’ve ever read

In Washington state they have ads on a lot of public transportation, except they're all in Spanish with queer looking dudes on the ad.

shit I'd donate for the first time in my life to see that comedy. overalls no shirt please.

Why would someone CHOOSE to have sex?
I dont get it.

Attached: fd2b4047283da8345137711e7f8c8dfb_original.jpg (1552x873, 220K)

That would honestly be hysterical.
>grandma on the scooter still in her pajamas in the background

is this the tranny from "orange is the new black"?

*hits pipe* I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a Christcuck

does he know?

Attached: fff.jpg (753x327, 56K)

It doesn't help that antiretroviral therapy (ART) isn't the miracle people think it is
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) with similar drugs only decreases viral load, for instance; it's not a cure
There's also debate surrounding different administration routes: some are topical gels designed to dope the vulvovaginal/rectal mucosa with with AR agents, for instance
Lastly, receptive anal carries the highest risk of HIV contraction, so fag bottoms are more likely to get pozzed than are people engaging in normal, God-intended penile-vaginal intercourse
Drug resistance occurs over generations
>Random virion less susceptible to drug, because random mutation
>Random virion survives when exposed to drug, others get nuked
>Random virion, and its mutation, propagates
Viral generations are quick (timescale of days), so resistance emerge quickly
You can also be infected with multiple strains of HIV simultaneously

Attached: 1567721426195.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Every time someone gets turned on by something new we have to invent a category. If you want a narrative to tell you what kind of person you are, just pick one.

I guess you missed the part about faggots buttfucking strangers so much that they overcame whatever benefit this miracle of science afforded then within a few months

oh and of course no one can say that, they all have to tip toe around the fact and act like faggots are the same as everyone else, kek. talk about clown world

I'd still wear a condom at least, even if there weren't a disease that would make me die an agonizing death at stake

found the faggot

you could just not fuck anyone and be a volcel. obviously there's something wrong with your brain and you shouldn't reproduce anyway, and think of how much time it would leave you for other activities like video games and stamp collecting

>Within months of wide release the first gay man using PrEP had been found infected with a PrEP resistant mutation strain if the HIV virus.

Attached: 1547814163353.jpg (525x484, 50K)

remember in the 90s when some American Pharma companies sold a pozzed blood supply to South America because they couldn't use it here anymore, lol
absolutely based

even if it worked, you'd still be exposed to a litany of STDs that although not life threatening can be extremely damaging to your health.
Gays are so dumb.

Absolutely based

>I remember hearing from Euros that there's no medication ads on TV then I went to Belgium last year and there was a fucking medication ad first thing I turned on the hotel TV
You probably saw an ad for a non-prescription drug, aspirin or the like. America and New Zealand are the only countries that allow prescription medication to be advertised directly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-to-consumer_advertising

why would a tranny be on birth control?

Attached: ;,gap.jpg (474x417, 33K)

They say that about all their hormone and STD pills, to further jerk themselves off on the delusion that anyone would assume they could give birth