/trek/

Best Admiral Edition

Attached: Nechayev.jpg (694x530, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/senate-race-sex-scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next time just kill the fucking Borg.

Attached: Admiral Nechayev04.jpg (1440x1080, 136K)

tripfags are pegging each other right now but you're posting about star trek

scotty was so based when he was fat
>I think this new ship was put together by monkeys. Oh, she's got a fine engine, but half the doors won't open, and guess whose job it is to make it right.

Based angry three fingered Canadian

Attached: scot.jpg (880x660, 116K)

was picard fucking her? she was hot

Red Squad? More like Dead Squad, am I right?

lolllllll

Attached: dead-squad.png (1258x921, 779K)

picard is an incel

do you have a picard wojak for me

>Incel Picard
No no. He was very voluntarily blue balled. Proving he really was English and not French.

I love you guys

Attached: dwek.png (631x578, 15K)

>I sense your anger, my child. And I forgive you for it.

Attached: kai.jpg (200x210, 28K)

For once, I want a Gorn to be captain in a Star Trek show/movie.

she is pure evil

no.

>I sense your boner, my child. And I shall relieve you of it.

Attached: Winn_Adami_and_Anjohl_Tennan.jpg (688x510, 39K)

It's a special thing to have a great engineer who can understand non-technical people, put everything into simile, and lie about how long it will take to manage expectations. Truly GOAT.

why tf not space cowboy?

Attached: gorn guy.png (762x520, 723K)

me on the right

I CAN live with it.

Attached: I-won.jpg (634x489, 19K)

Gorn don't even talk. How can they captain a ship?

>but couldn't live with his new wife and kid

Black man with questionable ethics?

Imagine being trapped on a space station with a wife and child

Just jake was bad enough

HIS NAME WAS BEN AND HE WAS GOING TO BUILD A HOUSE ON BAJOR

based

800 million dead

Attached: 1543929793399.jpg (632x480, 46K)

> Eight weeks, Sir, but ya don't have eight weeks, so I'll do it for ya in two
G O A T

they could easily be captain.

you hurt the thread

He did nothing wrong, though. Neither did Garak. The lives of the many outweigh the lives of the few.

Neither did Sloane.

He gets all the pussy he wants.

hey them!

Attached: 1568739562161.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

good old dukat when he wasn't raping grey women he was on earth raping white women

Attached: classic dukat.jpg (852x480, 31K)

What happened to all the old regulars here? Seems the zoomers have taken over.

I need to use Seven of Mine's butt as a pillow

Attached: 7 of 9 Silver Catsuit.webm (234x468, 130K)

Not as a comforter?

They talk. Just with a lisp. Don't question their authority you homophobe.

>tfw no fluffy 7 of 9 boob pillow.

Attached: 1398679682296b.gif (320x240, 3.04M)

That too

Attached: 7 of 9 screenshot 1.png (305x452, 219K)

I wanna try to make a name in this general and am wondering how to go about it. Any suggestions?

>It's a Seven of Nine meets Sabrina the teenage Witch episode.

Attached: 7of9-07.jpg (495x894, 46K)

more pics of girl

Attached: 7of9.jpg (767x988, 82K)

>tfw no milkies before bed
Life is pain

Attached: 7 of 9 Wallpaper 9.jpg (2027x2560, 536K)

How many spots does Jadzia have?

Why? Ask yourself if sucking dick would be better than being a tripfag. Because you're just going to feel pretty for a minute before choking balls deep for a bitter payoff.

>the resident beefcake is a man his 40s with daddy issues
TNG was so shitty.

Attached: 2019-09-18 00_53_18-Netflix.png (1454x1077, 1.88M)

No you are the one who is shitty

just show your asshole like "she" did

People who post here with names get a lot of attention. I try to post about star trek but hardly get any (You)s.

>I know this feel bro.

Attached: Jeri Vh1.jpg (998x1774, 406K)

that's just your opinion man

>Best Admiral Edition
Why did you pic unrelated instead of Ross the dominion slayer?

>American Gladiators becomes the ultimate martial arts sport in the future
Top kek

Same here. But not all attention is good attention. It's a Faustian deal. I'd suggest trying your best to make quality posts and let it go if everyone wants to shit post instead of having conversations about Trek. What was on your mind lately? I'll read it.

>ywn be hanging out in a swingers club when jeri ryan and her husband walk in

I like DS9 better than VOY.

>hardly get any (You)s
For you.

Attached: 6b0ed90188e6817af6ed25fc091fb93b.jpg (1132x1600, 327K)

thanks user. i am pre-transition trans and i don't know how to cope with repression any longer

Attached: alice-eve-star-trek-into-darkness-audiobook.jpg (640x350, 35K)

>ultimate

Hardly. Nobody used it except for riker and his dad. The ultimate was probably the Vulcan martial art followed by Klingon.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/senate-race-sex-scandal

Maybe his dad made him watch old American Gladiator recordings together and fooled him into thinking it was real sport then reenacted it on the holodeck and cheated to him.

Attached: kushner.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>not all attention is good attention.
How true that is.
>user on Yea Forums gets stalked for years by some other user.
>Said user collected all kind of fantasies, and random crap about him.
>He managed to find his real address and filmed, outside his window and upload it to youtube.
>Plans for his funeral, poems, screencaps and everything were collected into a single 97 doc.
>Mods and jannys had to work with the police to stop him

Attached: 1487880824591.jpg (1248x571, 275K)

>ywn nurse from Mommy Seven's voluptuous breasts before falling asleep nested in the warm valley of her boobs/butt while she runs her fingers through your hair and gently whispers "user.....you are sufficient"
Life is pain

Attached: 7 of 9 Wallpaper 3.jpg (2990x3737, 725K)

Tripfags deserve nothing but contempt

Why is it censored?

Attached: seven.gif (384x288, 983K)

That's common for people who are afraid of talking about Trek seriously but want to connect. What episode best represents your struggles with gender and socializing?

Attached: disgust.jpg (613x719, 73K)

>when mommy realizes your semen is in the cheesecake

Is that Jamie Luner on the right? God, she was fucking hot.

Attached: EhzJmX9.png (505x379, 309K)

>It's a Seven of Nine, Learns How to Eat, but not How to Use the Toilet episode

Attached: _.jpg (705x530, 63K)

Hey, even being nice and autistic doesn't mean being born yesterday. Although that pic is surprisingly disturbing. I'll give you that.

Yep.

post her

>Life is pain
Why live?

Attached: Screenshot_7o9.jpg (1186x1482, 391K)

to post on boards about stuff?

Star Trek reruns on Netflix.

Attached: daroganpodcast.jpg (1070x851, 151K)

>netflix
ha ha, nice try kid. true /trek/ posters own every series on VHS and DVD including limited edition special releases and accompanying cast commentary.

I just torrent it lol

>this guy probably doesn't even have all 10 original films on blu-ray and their corresponding collectors editions on dvd which included several special feature that were not on the blu-ray and the wrath of khan directors cut summing up to 21 movies

How do you feel?
How do you feel?
How do you feel?

forgot your image

Attached: 1.jpg (200x219, 10K)

>your

no just 2 copies of that unless you want the vhs for memes also
>posting ross
>in a /trek/ thread
i don't know if i should be offended or aroused

Hello my fellow Trekkies! I thought I'd put out a full franchise watch guide for you all.

Attached: 1566611440747.jpg (1000x965, 189K)

You're hurting the community.

bad post

Leave him alone. At least it's content.

Attached: MediaHandler.jpg (500x368, 23K)

Have you guys seen Discovery?

Cry more STD shill

Yeah why?

the channel?

Why do gay people feel the need to project their own desires onto every form of media in existence?

It's the same with Garak and Bashir. It makes me sad that they've never experienced a proper male friendship so they're entirely incapable of recognizing it.

Wait, why is Jeri Ryan doing a photoshoot with Melissa Joan Hart?

Did you enjoy Discovery?

The only proper form of a male friendship is one with copious amounts of rough anal

t. closet

They costarred on City Girls.

seems you have some intermalized homophobia, homo.

because faggots like to think everyone is secretly gay, and all it takes is the right circumstances for a straight dude to suck a dick.

>Many of us grew up seeing straight couples kiss on TV and in the movies. A peck on the lips between a man and a woman became the premise for stories where this kiss led to something desirable. Yet, as the presence of gay characters continues to grow in the media, comfort around same-sex PDA has not, according to a recent study published in journal Psychology & Sexuality.

>Canadian researchers found straight men showed a similar physiological stress response to seeing two men kiss as seeing maggots in a bucket. Both images triggered a rise in salivary alpha-amylase levels — a digestive enzyme linked with stress, and response to disgust — in heterosexual men compared to their responses to neutral stimuli. Saliva was collected in a vial before each slideshow and once after.

Attached: picard.jpg (625x625, 36K)

He just seems angry at any kind of human connection being displayed.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize we had so many rabid homosexuals in here. The fact remains that Bashir and Garak weren't gay, Kirk and Spock weren't gay, Kirk and McCoy weren't gay, McCoy and Spock weren't gay, and your weirdo fanfiction will never ever make it anything more than revisionist history.

Attached: tfw-theyll-never-find-the-bodies.png (530x398, 255K)

Yeah but it ranks below Abrams Trek and just above ENT.

By the will of the founders.

Attached: Weyoun performs an ancient earth ritual check em.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Did you misread my post or are you retarded?
No, I'm annoyed by faggots like yourself interpreting what is obviously a platonic human connection into some sort of gay subtext through your own twisted need for acceptance and representation in media.

Don't know. Post theories on Chakotay projecting his degenerate sexuality on Seven when it's obviously an unnatural coupling.

I keep getting a message at start up saying "One Drive isn't plugged in." I never installed One Drive.
What was troi's role on TNG?

>What was troi's role on TNG?
Fuckmeat

You feel strongly about this?

troll

You didn't get dubles

Actually, they were gay, sweetie. You're just too dumb to notice it like we are able to.

Who was the Star Trek actress that exposed herself to a bunch of teenage boys?

>implying based Suder wasn't telepathically projecting Dances with Wolves into Akoochimoya's mind 24/7 for all of his years with the Maquis to convince him that he was Native American even though he's obviously hispanic

Attached: suder.jpg (300x450, 13K)

>obviously platonic
oh, yeah, you're a ghei

Attached: 4ddep0vdh6q21.png (1856x910, 49K)

kess

The actor is Canadian btw.

The Founders did not see fit to grant me their blessing. They ARE wise. I think I'll have more of the Jem'Hedar go on a suicide mission, that will please Them.

Attached: weyoun.jpg (618x340, 18K)

Attached: stf.png (1500x500, 655K)

I'm sorry. It's just that Disc is so hated here, I take it for granted that not placing it at shit tier is trolling.

>/trek/ permavirgins have never had a platonic male friend
I should've seen this coming. You're right, everyone is gay.

Attached: based-retard.jpg (498x375, 46K)

based lazy stoner OC poster who I probably would like irl

Kissing your male cousins don't make you gay.

>when you realize the JJ time line has been canon this whole time

Attached: JJverse TNG.jpg (480x360, 21K)

What's that?

The only way to save the franchise is to vent the entire thing into space at this point.

>Loves Trek
>Hates different people
>Comes to /Trek/ for masturbatory discussion
>Hates gay on /Trek/ for masturbatory discussion

Really? Really?

Oh, you'll watch. You'll watch it all.

i want to have sex

Attached: latest[1].jpg (701x854, 434K)

A lot of posters on /trek/ have major issues. He'll fit right in.

>no tits
nah, bro

incorrect opinion

Because it would make her sad. She wants us to do our best.

Attached: 1521547340032.jpg (900x1370, 822K)

Her chest area is flattened.

I never said that I hated gay people. Are you projecting your own self-loathing onto me for some reason?

I hate people trying to twist relationships that were never meant to be sexually charged or homosexual in the first place into something they're not to suit their own fetishes. Go and be who you want to be but nobody enjoys a loud, shrieking vocal minority that wants to force the world to abide by their own personal standards.

post your battle stance

Attached: 2019-09-18 02_30_57-Netflix.png (694x880, 609K)

>some people angrily seething at the word 'Discovery' means everyone thinks the same thing

>starts ranting about projection

Attached: 1200_1.jpg (1080x400, 43K)

As an almost heterosexual male, I would hold hands and dry hump awkwardly.

But I've never smoked in my life

Attached: 1517575447671.png (796x588, 103K)

/trek/ has been vocal about hating STD, bro-bro.

my guy

>complaining about fetishes when talking about a show 100% about fetishes

Attached: 1565857107080.png (706x714, 568K)

When someone puts words in someone else's mouth, they're either projecting or just being patently dishonest to suit their own argument. Garak wasn't gay. I'm sorry if that shatters your fragile world view or something.

Attached: 1557435707593.jpg (500x378, 43K)

>Some people get loud and cry on a board
>Yeah but people are loud so the whole general agrees
>/trek/ is a hivemind

Attached: 1565837921456.jpg (320x254, 49K)

Which show? DS9 or TOS? Because I was talking about them both. Neither of them are '100% about fetishes', though. Not even TOS.

Attached: found-footage-of-shatners-sex-tape.webm (640x480, 1.09M)

>Garak wasn't gay.

Attached: simlesobrien.jpg (350x438, 30K)

>Force the world
Show me which posters are forcing us to accept their erotic fanfiction? Are they gay Q? Because that's a real magic feat.

He literally fucked Bashir you braindead tardo

I'm sorry but people genuinely dislike STD here. Even if you ignore all of the people who are very loudly and vocally in the camp of it being shit, the silence that often greets attempted discussion of it speaks volumes.

Go ahead, try to discuss it and see what kind of response you get.

>Neither of them are '100% about fetishes', though
it inspired catgirl posting

Yes Star Trek has NEVER been pro LGBT before

Attached: Cogenitor.jpg (541x541, 39K)

s l a m___d u n k

>you braindead tardo
lost

Attached: 125580489_startrek2_403446c.jpg (620x413, 36K)

[insert sexual double meaning]

I have. There's some people who discuss it and usually one or two retards screaming about shills and STDs.

you sure about that?

Attached: jadzia-dax-34.jpg (1022x723, 107K)

>come to /trek/
>it's gaytalk

Type "Kirk and Spock" into Youtube and see what comes up.
When? Give me an episode and a timestamp. Because it didn't happen.
Being pro-LGBT is different than Roddenberry and the TOS writers injecting gay subtext into Kirk and Spock's relationship in the 60s, or even Bashir and Garak in the 90s. Behr was just trying to score goodboy social media points by saying that shit on the documentary.

Of course Trek is pro-LGBT though, and it's fine if they want to introduce new LGBT characters that aren't horrible stereotypes. But that's not my argument.
Kurzon was fleshed out as a hero to the Klingon people early in DS9's development, long before anyone knew that Worf was going to join the show. Once he did, it was only natural that they would get together.

Attached: 1566760906938.jpg (804x743, 98K)

there are at least two semi-heterosexuals here

They sure never touched on fetishes in Star Trek. No siry.

Attached: Lwaxana_odo_dance_fascination.jpg (640x480, 37K)

This one is a stretch and you know it.

BF isn't going to fuck you just because you're pretending so hard, user.

fug

why does odo have boobs?

Oh i have more.

Attached: Ent 001.png (1000x560, 687K)

Can this be the last /trek/ for a while? I think we all could use a break.

Hell Ferengi culture is a huge Dom fetish.

Attached: brunt.jpg (279x181, 8K)

Imagine being shatner in that scene and having to be all like
"damn, Nichelle Nichols, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me."

when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be shatner and not only have to share a set with Nichelle Nichols while she flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ashy and black skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she fucked around being a glorified receptionist.

Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Nichelle Nichols LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her niggerish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Montreal,. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months.

And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking William shatner. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

post tldr

It is too late. Yea Forums has hit a critical mass of post ironic shitposting.

Attached: Doctor im S31.jpg (768x576, 41K)

>this weird, obscure example from the worst Trek show will prove my point
Enterprise isn't even canon. Remember to always say no to: reboots, prequels, relaunches, and retcons of any kind. Friendly reminder that Enterprise being a prequel opened the door to the terrible JJ Trek/Kurtzman verse where everything is a reboot, or a prequel, or something involving nothing but 'references' to things that we like and remember.

Fuck you, fuck your shit argument, and most of all: fuck your shit taste. Dismissed.

Attached: exit.jpg (1436x1080, 899K)

Attached: 12451799876.png (204x231, 42K)

>i dont like black =[

Attached: benny loses his shit.gif (300x225, 480K)

s n a p !

Next you're going to post Quark in a dress in Profit and Lace and pretend it was anything more than a dumb gag/plot point of the episode. No, it was a triumphant and brave representation of trans people in Star Trek!!!1!1

Attached: 1566365717498.png (1440x1499, 1.74M)

Enterprise is better than Voy and STD.

Attached: sad frog things.jpg (692x530, 102K)

>Enterprise is better than VOY
Wrong. Voyager is the second weakest show ahead of Enterprise and it isn't ahead of it by that much but it's still ahead. STD isn't even Star Trek.

You're wrong, VF. You'll always be wrong about this. And your weird fascination with shitting on Voyager (as if we don't all know it's pretty bad) makes your posts easily identifiable.

Attached: 1566134225122.jpg (306x306, 29K)

Attached: gaykiss77.jpg (750x422, 37K)

>they make a point that he "learns how to be female"
Rom was the pro tranny argument.

Attached: El Q.gif (300x212, 2.38M)

Ent did the whole premise of Voyager better in one season than the 7 Voy had.

>lone ship out in the middle of no where with no back up and no where to resupply/repair at space dock
How Voyager did it
>ship gets in to a huge fight. has massive damage and used up munitions/shuttles.
>very next episode everything is perfect
>by the end the ship is not only in perfect shape it is better than it left and is the most advanced ship in the fleet

How Enterprise did it in Xindi war.
>ship gets in to a huge fight. has massive damage and used up munitions/shuttles.
>next episode they are repairing it or there is just a mismatched plate bolted on to the side
>by the end of the arc the ship looks like a patchwork of mis matched parts slapped togeather to get the job done.

The first season of Ent was really weak. Too much fan service. be it the decontamination chamber or the endless "hey guys...do you rememeber the holodeck?!" after they get their footing it blows past voy and almost catches up to ToS/TNG.

Attached: sleepingdogs-200.jpg (640x356, 40K)

I HAVE TO HAVE SEX

Attached: tumblr_m3tovr6cT31rngjm8o1_400[1].png (400x294, 104K)

Hi, third party observer here, entirely unbiased.

Remember when Odo was brought back to be judged by the Great Link and Garak tried to sabotage the Defiant's weapon systems to glass the fucking planet even though Dr. Bashir was on the surface with Sisko awaiting the result. This behavior becomes difficult to explain if Garak was, indeed, homosexual and that Bashir was his gay lover.

When you compound that with the fact that Garak pursued Ziyal even at the risk of not only Dukat's wrath but also Major Kira's? The evidence for Garak being at the most bisexual begins to emerge. If you recall his reaction to her death, the tenderness Garak showed with her body in Sick Bay even in the company of the Major, it's quite clear that his love for Ziyal was both deep and romantic. Garak never showed this level of obvious emotional reaction to anything that Bashir ever did.

Hell, if you go back and watch Garak's interaction with every other crewman on DS9, you'll find that his behavior around Julian is perfectly consistent with the way he conversed with/treated everyone else. It's just that Bashir was intrigued by him whereas the others were wary, so he reached out more often and a normal friendship blossomed despite their obvious differences.

I can only conclude that Garak wasn't gay and the evidence for him being even bisexual is scant to say the least. I have to agree that the focus on this during the documentary does seem a bit like revisionist history and a desire to make DS9 more relevant to a modern audience. Which is entirely unnecessary as it's already quite relevant for other reasons. As for Kirk and Spock? I mean, that really seems like a reach.

Attached: 1567978796376.jpg (548x403, 45K)

Garek was always bi/"Omnisexual". The biggest tells are his mannerisms and the way he speaks.
Him being willing to kill Bashir to get revenge on the founders/stop the war is not something that disproves he is a half a fag. Also maybe Bashir was not giving up the boipuss.

Attached: Elim_Garak_2374.jpg (398x530, 127K)

/autism/ general

The entire concept of Enterprise was garbage, whereas Voyager's initial concept was quite interesting. But we should always look with contempt on prequels because they're just a hopeless attempt to cash-in on our familiarity with a franchise. This is even more blatant on STD but it was evident in Enterprise as well. The retconning of Vulcans from icy-but-friendly mentors to icy-and-assolish oppressors was incredibly forced, almost as forced as the September 11th storylines that were shoehorned in. Almost as forced as the Tripp/T'Pol relationship which was a desperate attempt to fit in with and bring in more of the WB audience at the time (The WB mainly aired romantic teen dramas at the time). The writing and the acting on Enterprise was abysmal, the worst in any Trek show by far. The main cast and crew was bland and uninteresting (Phlox being an exception) and the show had much more of a storyline/main character focus than the typical 'all of the main crew get episodes focused on them' type of thing that other shows did.

Voyager, on the other hand, abandoned its interesting initial concept in favor of becoming TNG-lite. Any static between the Maquis/Starfleet instantly evaporated with little explanation and Berman quickly moved to alienate most of the writer's room and make Voyager Braga's baby. But still, you'd get good episodes occasionally (like ones focusing on Suder or the Doctor), and the crew felt more fleshed out/real than it did on Enterprise. TNG-lite is still better than a shitty pre-TOS prequel that only served to take away from Kirk's five-year mission and lessen its impact.

Voyager is shit mostly because of Berman's alienation of the TNG/DS9 writing core and the abandonment of its initial concepts but Enterprise was an even more extreme example of this. Rick Berman actually tried to WRITE episodes for Enterprise which was a fucking travesty in itself.

I disagree. Garak was absolutely motivated by patriotism when he tried to wipe out the Founder's homeworld and it's believable that he would do it, even if he was fucking Bashir and Bashir was on the surface. But to do it completely without hesitation? No hint of remorse, no emotional turmoil whatsoever?

On the other hand, the only time Garak showed any sort of emotional vulnerability or turmoil was when Ziyal was killed.

First day?

Attached: G-A-G-H.gif (309x287, 1M)

>all it takes is the right circumstances for a straight dude to suck a dick
Joey, have you ever been inside a Turkish prison?

Hate fucking only. Picard couldn't stand her.

I don't keep platonic male friends. Feels too gay to me.

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Post your
>Favorite Trek series
>Favorite Trek character
>Favorite captain
>Nationality
>Political ideology
>Religion

Attached: GeordiLaAckbar.png (896x907, 1.03M)

No. That sounds like a terrible idea and an attempt to derail the thread.
>political ideology
Fuck off.

Attached: 1567907665270.jpg (693x800, 103K)

Um, are you calling them gay?

Next Generation
Geordi LaForge
Captain Janeway
American
Conservative
Orthodox Christianity

>TNG
>Data
>Picard
>USA
>Apolitical
>Nonreligeous

>Deep Space Nine
>Garak
>Sisko
>American
>National Capitalist
>Deist

Garek is an assassin/spy. He is not gonna care about that shit if he can validate it to himself.
They also make it clear he tried to do it because of how The Founders reacted to him asking about the attack fleet and his father being dead....well "dead" as far as he knew.

He broke down a few times.
One you already noted.
others were, when his dad died for real this time and when Cardassia was being destroyed by their own hands.

Attached: Damar.jpg (575x432, 24K)

>TNG
>SITO
>Picard
>British
>National Socialism
>Necromancy

Yeah, fair enough. I didn't think of his reaction to those things because one was his father and the other wasn't a person.

But I still don't buy the 'Garak was gay' thing because there's just no evidence of it. Given what we know about his character, could he have been bisexual? I suppose so but the argument was about whether he was gay. And whether I think it's possible he could've been bisexual or not, I'd need to actually see something to concede that it was the intention of the writers at the time the show was written.

Attached: 1567044243948.png (720x540, 466K)

Did you guys realize that Darmok is basically memes? XDD

>The Coomer, his hard drive filled with ass

I think the intention was to make him foppish.
>flower arranger
>very fashion forwad
you also have to take in to account when the show was made. fags were really allowed on TV because evangelicals/boomers. As time goes on they pushed more. Started with an interracial kiss ToS and went from there.

They were not gonna show 2 dudes kissing or being openly gay in the mid to late 90s.but they sure were gonna were gonna allude to it being a thing/possible. I dont think he was fag. I think he was just down to fuck whatever he found attractive/interesting. Not saying that they HAD a relationship but that it was a possibility from how they portrayed Garek in the show.

Attached: Garek face.jpg (500x376, 31K)

frogs are nasty

hi NTT. I always preferred you.

tldr

pips on wrong side

what is he?

Attached: what.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Dancing my way into another Star Trek thread

Attached: obama.webm (620x582, 2.86M)

stop hurting us pls

Attached: no2.png (514x729, 159K)

Attached: kneel.jpg (1200x630, 114K)

Attached: a3d86ead7595cbbedec4ecffb1579169.jpg (457x350, 22K)

did you just assume its gender?

>1. The Inner Light
Can't be more Reddit than that.

DS9
Dukat
Archer
French
right
Non religious but not a fedora

“We’re opening that door,” Elizabeth Shelby ordered grimly, knowing without having to look that Lefler and Hedril shared her determination. The blue-eyed blonde lifted her own weapon and stood ready to fire at whatever threat loomed on the other side of the barrier. “Do not hit the girls.”

Robin Lefler tapped commands into the door’s control panel. “Captain, this isn’t right. According to this the command to close the door was given from this control panel. Inside the door.”

It was Shelby that realized the truth first. Her eyes wide, the Captain opened her mouth to shout a warning. But all that came out was a yelp of fright as an invisible force gripped the front of her uniform and ripped it wide open.

Her breasts bounced free. The blonde didn’t even have the time to look down at her own exposed tits before she was shoved forwards, her top pulled back around her forearms and tightly tied. Her phaser was slapped from her fingers.

Elizabeth Shelby, one of the fastest-rising officers in Starfleet and Captain of the USS Sutherland, now found herself topless with her arms bound behind her by the torn remains of her own uniform!

>DS9 or TOS
>Dukat
>Kirk
>Canadian
>Radical Centrist
>Agnostic

>TNG
>Dukat
>Picard
>Estonian
>right wing
>non religious

Attached: Star Trek DS9 softest skin.png (720x546, 469K)

ded thread

how do i get a vulcan gf

This is bad

Go to Vulcan

>DS9
>Garak
>Picard
>Nationalism is a disease and globalization is inevitable if we want to continue to survive as a species on this planet
>Trotskyite
>Daddy said religion is the opioid of the masses but I smoke a lot of weed so I guess Rastafarian

Attached: 1516045942325.jpg (700x621, 123K)

Based tranny

Attached: 39u47e.jpg (500x701, 90K)

kys commie

Attached: Memri_ba985f_6485962.jpg (900x661, 73K)

>hey everybody look at me: the post
You know, I've always resisted the idea that trannies are mentally ill but for fuck's sake, I hate you.

Thinking about fucking you in the ass right now.

Inner Light is the most overrated episode of trek EVER

Sucking your male cousins' dicks or penetrating their butts with your dick doesn't make you gay.

Attached: startrekyeahbro.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I mean it's good, but it's not THAT good. Constantly cutting back to the ship and showing us that Picard's not really on the planet completely ruins it imhotbqh. Had we the viewers been kept in the dark as to whether or not Picard really was on the planet it would have been much more compelling and heart-wrenching when we finally find out the truth.

Y-yes, mommy.

>Who Watches The Watchers in the top 5
C'mon now

The creature that had bared the blonde’s breasts was suddenly visible behind the gasping captain. Hedril and Robin both trained their phasers on Shelby’s attacker. But before either could fire their own tops were grabbed, torn wide across the shoulders and then yanked down to their waists. The lovely Robin Lefler yelped as she found her tits suddenly exposed and her hands pinned to her hips, while the Hedril cried out in humiliation as her top and bra were pulled down.

Two pairs of socks popped out of the Cairn teen’s top: small “enhancements” she had tucked into her bra. The eighteen year old gaped down at her small boobs, tipped with large pink nipples, her humble pair suddenly on display.

The two womens’ phasers hit the deck. Alia and Lanlee gaped in terror at the three tall, broad figures that had simply appeared out of thin air behind the three Starfleet women. With quick movements they yanked Robin, Hedril and Elizabeth’s trousers down around their knees, hobbling the four women while exposing their lovely bottoms and pussies. Then a simple push to the bottom was enough to make each captive fall. Lefler, Hedril and Shelby all cried out in helpless discomfort as they hit the deck tits-first. Their sexy bodies struggled uselessly as they were forced to bend their knees, ankles being swiftly tied to wrists with what remained of their bras and panties.

Hang around one for 7 years

I want to have drunken sex with Admiral Cornwell.

Attached: Admiral Cornwell.jpg (793x800, 113K)

>sees how shit STD is and gets herself killed in a situation she could have easily survived
was she secretly based?

Discovery sucks.

Attached: 1568421310058.jpg (344x497, 31K)

post ass or shut up

Tilly’s ass makes me want to COOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>TNG
>Ro Laren
>The Sisko
>American
>Libertarian but I don't really fuck with labels
>chaos magick with a background in Thelema "every man and every woman is a star (trek)" - A-Lister Crowley

jerk off before you post

>jerk off before you post

Attached: Untitled.png (847x673, 57K)

Stripped naked, bound and defeated with her bare breasts pressing against the deck, Captain Elizabeth Shelby looked around herself with terrified blue eyes. The men standing over them were tall and powerfully built figures, their skin grey and weathered like rhino hide and their faces frames by short tooth-like growths. They were Jem’Hadar, the genetically-engineered soldiers of the Dominion, and they had stripped the three women naked and hog-tied them in less than ten seconds! Now Shelby, Lefler and Hedril lay nude on the deck, tits pressed against the cold metal floor, their exposed rumps quivering with their helpless terror.

“Lanlee get in the shrine and lock the door!” screamed Belles as she dove towards a fallen Starfleet phaser pistol. The Deltan’s nearly-naked body rolled gracefully as she brought the weapon up to aim at the nearest attacker. But her shot sizzled into the ceiling as the weapon was knocked upwards by a lightning-fast Jem’Hadar, clasping the teacher’s wrists above her head in one powerful hand.

The Dominion soldier then grabbed Alia’s belt-bra and ripped it away from her full chest with a whipcracking sound, the Deltan’s melons suddenly bouncing free. With another sharp crack her belt-bra was swung up and lashed around her uplifted wrists, binding Belles’ hands together above her head!

cringe

You really shouldn’t make fun of other people’s appearance

This does nothing for me

I still think most people confuse it for Chain of Command Part 2 because of the title

Weird looking creeps shouldn't post pictures of themselves on the internet and review tranny porn but that's just the clown world we live in

why can't they just do caitians right?

Attached: pic.gif (2148x1539, 916K)

Roxann Dawson was around 40 when she was playing B'Elanna who is is in her early twenties

Your posts are gayer than the lesbian thread full of guys arguing about gay it is to fuck traps

pathetic

Attached: lookingfordubs.jpg (194x387, 14K)

>chaos magick
What the fuck?

>the furry is back

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (840x709, 161K)

>melons
good comedy writing prompt user

>implying he ever leaves
NTT spends on average 20 hours a day here and is the one always bitching about quality of contents
probably you samefagging, too

>no Worf

Attached: DKiKKytWsAAjmmz.jpg (1200x896, 111K)

>DS9
>Garak
>Jellicoe
>Strayan
>Socialist
>None

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

What was the plot to this crossover episode?

Attached: aRbHQcM.jpg (1034x1280, 337K)

>it's all samefag!

Attached: wth.png (301x282, 153K)

who cares, just watch it and masturbate like a normal person

Attached: 1568395830988.jpg (2784x2256, 2.63M)

What in Shatner's glorious name could possibly make you think I'm the furry poster? That shit creeps me out.
>20 hours a day
Most I've ever done was 14 during the Classic WoW launch.
>samefagging
I don't do that. If I cared about (You)s, I'd post with my trip constantly but I rarely do anymore. Stay obsessed though, faggot.

Attached: 1558034309151.png (1200x1200, 2.2M)

How many hours a day do you spend lurking /trek/?

Usually I'll browse the catalogue when I pee or if my cat wakes me up screaming for food then I'll check it every once in a while throughout the day. I think the most time I spend focusing on /trek/ is when I'm waiting for someone or food I ordered to arrive.

But then what do you do with the next 57 minutes?

Attached: 4009ee20f67d6cb89305350950324c09.jpg (447x550, 51K)

I usually just leave the tab open while I do other things, even if I'm out of the house for a few hours. So, it usually mirrors how long I leave my PC on for any given day. I'm probably not paying attention for most of it though unless it's a really boring day. Yea Forums isn't fun enough to be entertaining on its own anymore, most of the time.

I always keep the previous and current /trek/ threads open in a tab and have the catalog open in another. I love the idea of our shitty sci-fi franchise that peaked in the mid 90’s dominates a board filled with capeshit

Samefagging? On my /trek/?
NO! This is an OUTRAGE!

hi vf. I...ugu
*runs away*

We know you're here 24 hours. You tried to derail everything by constantly posting 'fuck you' to everything.

I always have a tab open and enjoy reading posts I missed while I was asleep when I wake up in the morning.

We've been over this. Fuck you-fag is a different guy, much more mean spirited and dystopian.

It's like watching the news.

It's obvious when you're lurking because any time anyone even mentions Voyager, you start sperging out.

Everyone knows you’re a sneed spammer

You're being paranoid, dude. All you have is conjecture.

Yeah, okay.

Attached: 1557429451066.jpg (500x377, 135K)

24/7 for the last four years

Fuck Voyager

Enterprise sucks and T'Pol is a shit-tier waifu with her botched bolt-on tits and veiny ass arms.

Attached: 1567564394018.jpg (784x784, 153K)

VF is from 2017.

belly button

I only have time to lurk after work but I spend as much time as I can on my phone during bathroom breaks. About 4-6 hours per day.

VF has multiple split-personalities/personas.

>bathroom breaks. About 4-6 hours per day.

Attached: 1561398049045.jpg (349x372, 38K)

poo pee

Voyager is better than Deep Sleep 9

>pepedorian
no.

The Mahavidya of /trek/.

t.

Attached: pfh.jpg (620x387, 50K)

Discovery will be embraced here in years to come. Screencap this.

I want the time I've wasted here back.

Why? We're not that bad. A lot of nice anons here.

mak e thred

Haha you’re right that does look like your typical Stationfag

I could have been living life and doing something productive but instead I'm here every day fapping to BF and VF and laughing at PROMENADE posts.

That's a good life compared to many others.

>fapping to BF and VF and laughing at PROMENADE posts
/trek/ 2019

It’s ok because his appearance is due to porn/masturbation addiction

How could that cause a tooth gap and warts?

don't do it
let this be the end

I don't think so. I wish it would have the sudden season 3 turnaround that other shows have had in the past but I don't really think it's possible. Those shows at least had sparks in the first two seasons. You wouldn't even know STD was Star Trek if they didn't keep reminding you that ELITE STAR TREK OFFICER MICHAEL BURNHAM was SPOCK's sister.

REMEMBER SPOCK? REMEMBER PIKE? REMEMBER THE ENTERPRISE? REMEMBER KLINGONS?

It's shit.

Attached: pew-pew-pew.gif (500x378, 351K)

>do no harm
>fires weapon

>REFERENCING OLD SHOWS BAD!
Haven't heard that one before.

It would have been crueler to let them live.

I made that post in precisely that manner just to draw a retard like yourself in. Thanks for biting. I just wanted to remind you, however, that referencing old shows is not actually bad.

It's when your show offers nothing but references to old shows that it becomes bad. STD has nothing else to offer and is, therefore, shit. Thanks for playing along, user.

Dismissed.

Attached: exit2.jpg (500x373, 25K)

Oh my god you're so boring

Feeble.

Attached: 1558838057116.gif (250x189, 408K)

I actually thought he was being rather clever.

DSC > DS9

Attached: Alice-Eve-Dr-Marcus-Underwear.jpg (1200x680, 92K)

Which is none, apparently.

Spot on!

Attached: apu342223222.png (602x662, 15K)

>DS9
>Garak
>Picard
>Canadian
>Kinda left of centre I guess
>Atheist

He bashed Vash's gash though.

>>Atheist
get out.

>i like star trek and believe in god

Attached: 1565629175466.jpg (238x360, 15K)

>Nationality
>2019

Are you fucking kidding me?

make a new one

>liking Star Trek
>being a theist
wat

This guy's erotic fan fiction is FORCING me to reconsider canon and think about icky heterosexual stuff.

gross

new