What made you unsubscribe?

What made you unsubscribe?

Attached: netflix-originals.jpg (1170x658, 30K)

Upped the prices and took all the Nickelodeon shit down.

BLACKED propaganda in every original

Attached: stranger-things-kiss-ftr.jpg (620x349, 63K)

I just want to watch old tv shows and popular movies but instead I get none of that but hey there’s a plethora of low quality Netflix originals to shove down my throat!

It's been.... 7 years I think? since i had a subscription. I only watch a couple cartoon that I can find free in browser, don't need Netflix. Not to mention its 70% propganda these days, and I'd rather not

"Dear White Prople" just on principle.

Also flash drives getting sufficiently large for cheap, USB 3.0 being widespread, and easily watching torrented movies on my setup.

One day I will have a home server.

>Ugly girls kisses ugly black guy

he can have her

i never paid for it in the first place because im not some turbopleb zoomer

When they started advertising faggot shows at the top of the page, complete with audio.

My mom likes that show that has Danny Devito's wife in it so I keep paying for it.

They churn out multiple shows and movies a year yet every single of them is forgettable garbage. It’s all hallmark tier trash. Netflix is for teenager sensibilities

An underage zoomer would unironically make a post like this.

Is there an official date they gutted their library?

Because they used to have "everything." Yeah I know there were always holes but if the mood struck you to watch some random Ray Liotta or Dolph Lundgren movie from the 90s you could just punch it in and lo and behold it'd be there, you know?

Then one day it wasn't

Nothing. I'm still subscribed. I'm currently watching Unbelievable and rewatching House of Cards.

Attached: unbelievable-review-netflix-series.jpg (1000x563, 41K)

Remember the old recommendation engine?

Then:
>Oh, you liked that movie? Well, here's some other movies you'll love. They're from the same writer, or the same director, or have the same lead actor, or they're just in similar genres and other Netflix users with your taste enjoyed them.

Now:
>Oh, you liked that movie? Well, you'll love Stranger Things, Jessica Jones, Orange is the New Black and House of Cards!

Attached: 1568391967662.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

70..0,000%

Attached: 1536347188602.png (1008x1654, 1.09M)

I do what I want don't Netflix spend no money ever fuck you

Remember when they were so mad that nobody liked Amy Schumer's standup that they literally deleted their entire user review system?

That was weird huh

This.

I was never subscribed to begin with.

Altered Carbon and the Dark Crystal show are the only netflix originals I've seen. I don't recall any "blacked propaganda", but I'm no expert

Tennically I never did. I just used my roommate's account in the common room. Even back when he rented dvds. Moved out years back and couldn't be bothered.

The guy I was leeching from stopped paying because and I quote "all the classics got axed and their originals are pretty much rejected works with very poor production value". I think he has amazon prime, even though I doubt he uses it.

It's terrible. The search engine also crams their "Originals" down your throat.

Literally zero point. Everything they make is up for torrent/stream a couple hours after they release it. And most of it isn't even good enough to watch for free.

I'm not American and their library outside USA sucked.
The site was usable with a VPN but when they decided to crack down on their use it there was nothing to watch other than mediocre originals .
No reason to keep wasting money on their service.
That was years ago before they went full AIDS.
Right now I wouldn't subscribe even if I were allowed to access the third party content in their American content.

Raising Prices
Repetitive & limited content if you're looking for non-Netflix something to watch
Overt SJW bullshit
I can stream all their best shows for free

When they added a show that had a mentally ill gay man dressed up as a woman making little kids dress in skimpy clothes and dance with him. Also, why the fuck is there an LGBTQZYRBBQ section for kids?? I know most homosexuals are pedophiles, but that's fucking ridiculous.

Same as rotten tomatoes, knee jerk liberal americans take their ball and leave behaving like the 6 year olds theyll never have.

>I almost never watch it.
>Declining quality of original content.
>Everything infused with SJW Propaganda.
>Hiring the Obamas (more future SJW content likely).
>Anything that might be good is easily accessible elsewhere for free.

Attached: 1558073801781.png (582x476, 305K)

Was fucking awesome to get obscure dvds in the mail in 2007. Now its racemixing so bad even my gf points it out.

I wonder how many unsubscribed when that movie Desire came out. It showed a little girl humping a pillow to orgasm.

>Triple Frontier
>male war movie
>no women
>only relationship shown for like 20 secs was a white woman and a nigger

Attached: time_to_end_it.jpg (540x405, 54K)

>why the fuck is there an LGBTQZYRBBQ section for kids??

>it’s real

What the fuck dude

The only reason I haven't done so yet is because my brother and his family use it. In exchange, I use their Hulu, so it's kind of a wash. As soon as the nieces stop giving a crap about what's on there, it's getting cancelled. Might replace it with that Disney service or something.