"Um, Luna? Do you have time to sing a goodbye song before you go?"

"Um, Luna? Do you have time to sing a goodbye song before you go?"

Attached: 1561875348365.png (543x444, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rtnn0zmBZ2U
youtube.com/watch?v=UvxR_NSDkWU
youtube.com/watch?v=u0oeJxee0a4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU0MrdI1Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw gf sings to me

Attached: 1568171768111.jpg (680x1102, 101K)

you sound like a fairy

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
In Jupiter and mars

>I GOT AN ASS SO BIG LIKE THE SUN
youtu.be/Rtnn0zmBZ2U

Fly me to the moon
In Jupiter and mars

*ahem* FUCK

you sound like a nigger loving kike

>projecting

cope, faggot

>seething this hard

youtube.com/watch?v=UvxR_NSDkWU
Hey Moon its just you and me tonight, everyone else is asleep

>TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED TONGUE

Fly me to the moon
In Jupiter and mars

Based and mauspilled

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Bear in the big blue house thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "SNIFF SNIFF" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest Edutainment shows ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have Bear in the big blue house growing up. Every week I would watch Bear in the big blue house, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was Bear in the big blue house, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Bear and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

it's *on* jupiter and mars, not in, and there is no 'and' before 'let me play among the stars'

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Bear in the big blue house thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "SNIFF SNIFF" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest Edutainment shows ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have Bear in the big blue house growing up. Every week I would watch Bear in the big blue house, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was Bear in the big blue house, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Bear and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

""Um, Luna? Do you have time check these dubs before you go"

I liked Gula Gula island. Not even black, either.

AND YOUR PALE ROUND FACE
MAKES ME FEEL AT HOME IN ANY PLACE
I HAPPEN TO BE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>tfw my gf is tonedeaf and still sings to me

Attached: 232742278_cf2cd4802f.jpg (362x500, 34K)

hey moon
if i was to fall, i won't fall so deep

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-222013.png (936x558, 307K)

The moon! The bear! And my bare ass will be fucking you today, fucking you to stay.

Gullah Gullah Island was definitely the best of that generation of kids shows. It had soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0oeJxee0a4

To be fair, Bear wasn't bad. If I had to power rank them I'd say Gula Gula first, Bear second, and Allegra's Window third.

Shows get elevated so much just by having a musical element. I think it's part of the reason I'm so into The Loud House nowadays.

I ain't doin non of it

snake eyes

>Allegra's Window
I wouldn't even rate it. I wanted to kick that green puppet in the face too.

Molly Nilsson actually wrote that song

Fun fact my mom wouldn’t let me watch Out of the Box on Disney Channel when I was younger because she thought the adults on the show were being inappropriate by building box forts with children m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU0MrdI1Oc

Attached: 4E8F9B9A-7F43-4C18-9FA3-AD05AD7927EA.jpg (690x502, 33K)

I forgot about this show. I remember wanting to look up Vivian's skirt for some reason. I don't think it was sexual.

I remember that gorilla.

>"Um, Luna? Do you have time to sing a goodbye song before you go?"
I'm a sick Chuck, I like a quick fuck

I like my dick sucked, I'll buy you a German truck
I'll buy you some new feed, I'll get you that new seed
How you start a new store? You sold the farm to Sneed
I'm a sick Chuck, I hate cityslickers
I like telling stories, I like Gucci kickers
I wanna hear mo' shit, I hate the Moe shit
Ban the Moeposter you triflin' Janny biiiiitch

I honestly struggle to even remember what they did in the fort but I vividly remember my mother emailing Disney bitching about why the fuck they would glorify homelessness/kids playing in box forts with strange adults.

That's hilarious, I always wondered the kind of person who actually bothered to send in feedback like that.

MIST AND SHADOW
CLOUD AND SHADE
ALL SHALL FADE
ALL SHALL FADE

Attached: Edge_of_Night.jpg (1920x796, 238K)