Why doesn't hollywood adapt this to film?

could be kino with mel gibson directing

Attached: book.jpg (794x440, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the book of revelations was mostly anti Nero/roman propaganda couched in metaphor. People who think its a literal prophecy are woefully ignorant.

You’ll see it soon enough

Because nobody understands it enough to make a coherent movie. It's highly symbolic and open to interpretation.

Good goy.
Based.

There is a christian tv show that covers revelation. Left behind i think.

All religious texts and beliefs are bullshit. What makes Yaweh real and odin fake? What makes Muhammed's words worth more than Joseph Smith's? Its all a buncha crap created to keep our moronic ancestors from killing/stealing from each other or to give power to the "chosen" people.

People don't understand prophecy. Writting a film based entirely out of John's vision is difficult as it is, getting it right as in understanding what is actually written there is even harder.

Revelations is like an instruction manual to building a machine, but its volume 66, if you start there, you won't make a good machine. You gotta go from the start or there is no purpose to the end.

Nice hate speech

Grow up. If you can't take criticism don't post on Yea Forums.

Pretentious bullshit for old queens

he was complementing you, why are you so defensive, user?

I spend too much time on /pol/, sorry anons.

You know why.

Id much rather get a leviticus movie

>Said 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by everyone on earth (could not happen without television, internet, smartphones, etc.).
>Said 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order, a well as Antiochus Epiphanes and others before they existed.
>Described dinosaurs (Behemoth and Leviathan) in book of Job.
>Said that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all add up and foretell Jesus in various ways.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel of light (Mormonism and Islam).
>Said that in the end times, the world will be like Sodom and the unsaved would call bitter sweet and sweet bitter, as well as call good bad and bad good.
>Tells you exactly why homosexuals are the way they are:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when studied and is usually someone's lack of reading comprehension.

>So hated by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have key parts of the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion in order to help microship the world's population, exactly as it foretells will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>Exposes the scientific fraud and basic fallacies of evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell, have a permanent ticket to heaven, and have Christ's righteousness imputed to you is: know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a payment for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

To answer your question, Jews don't want to glorify anything in the Bible. They goyim need to stay asleep.

No one could read Revelation and conclude that any part of it has already happened.

Good day, gentlemen.

everything you said was based except still believing the microship meme. It's a mark that is visible, an implanted microship is anything but visible unless its made with the worst surgeon that scars everything with a huge ship that protrudes from the skin. It is probably some tech we haven't even seen or heard from unique to a period of time where God allow's mankind complete degeneracy to rule.

Because the people making decisions feel their skin crawl when they read it and decide they shouldn't produce something that exposes people to it.

Revelations 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Not to judge, but it doesn't seem like something a non-Christian would do.

>mfw i never go to /pol/ at all but get anti-/pol/ retards spewing the boogeyman shit all the time at me in (you)s
Maybe if I studied up a bit on /pol/ memes I could be a more effective funposter.

History Channel already did it as a foumsnfootage miniseries.

It'd be way too much, in every way

Sleepy Hollow, sorta.

is it good?

Most of the scriptures are steeped in metaphor and parable. They are stories meant to help guide you to living a decent life, of course there are metaphors in them. Why the scriptures are so effective and continue to be relevant even today is a testament to the skill of those who wrote them.
>CHRISTIANITY BAD
What's bad about the parable of the pharisee and the tax collector?
>And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
>Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
>The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
>I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
>And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
>I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

>And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
>Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Tranny, and the other a cishetmale.
>The Tranny stood and prayed thus with himself, Goddess, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this cishetmale.
>I dilate twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess to interest groups and non profits.
>And the cishetmale, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
>I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other.

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>>Described dinosaurs (Behemoth and Leviathan) in book of Job.
People dug up dinosaur bones in the past. Same thing with Chinese dragons.

>>Said that the earth is a circle
Everyone knew that the Earth was a sphere. All you have to do is look out at the curvature on the open sea. The Egyptians and Greeks wrote about it.

Attached: CF836C06-9A7A-46F1-99DF-5670B67F42CD.jpg (600x711, 43K)

((((they)))) are scamming christians with phoney tours that would actually make great kino

shit, i forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

Attached: dareisay.png (596x598, 628K)

Left Behind

It's good for what it was. It put a modern spin on the seals being broken and the trumpets and all that. Kind of a "What if?" type of deal. I enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it's great be any means though.

>Easter Worshiper thread

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x322, 16K)