Favorite skit from hit TELEVISION show Million Dollar Extreme?

favorite skit from hit TELEVISION show Million Dollar Extreme?

Attached: 1565587837182.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
streamable.com/ykff0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIyo-XX0oi4
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat unfunny pedo tranny

why do people obsessively shit on Sam? every single thread. is it just a meme? i really dont get it

I like MDE and the gang but Sam is objectively a bit of a psycho narcissist. I understand why people dislike him

how did sam fuck up his career so much? comparing NEET era sam with current era sam humor is like night and day.
I watched some of his newer shit (which requires paid subscription lmfao) and it's such absolute trash.

Reminder that this guy is just a Tim Heidecker wannabe

making copies

There is a really obsessed guy who has been spamming the exact same hate for literally 3 years straight

I like the one where he gets btfo by a spic:
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 1526731735426.jpg (1263x1117, 223K)

it's one person

take it easy, man

Attached: 1507406752221.png (1360x768, 658K)

Charls literally went mental. What the heck

>zoomers
stopped reading there

Not a fan, but the wine party was awesome.

he's a massive hypocrite and a pedo and stopped being funny years ago
all he does is shill these boards in a desperate attempt to stay relevant to the idiot zoomers willing to suck his dick

>after Sam's WP show got aborted Charls pitched his own show idea to AS, and instead of supporting his friend in this, Sam had his employees sign a contract to never work with Charls and he fucked Charls out of merch/book profit sharing
what a great guy, totally not the kike he makes fun of in his comedy
streamable.com/ykff0

Attached: d182ca18e494f84e447f745388de5daf6224a57f221c0e9f565fa773f98bcd6c.png (1321x235, 28K)

it's not that people dislike him, i get that, it's that they have to bring it up in every thread.

okay, that makes sense i guess.

It's a bunch of ex fans and people Sam has personally fucked over

Attached: 1526731785694.jpg (1632x4202, 1.65M)

A loser is a loser, and a loser inspires instinctive revulsion in most people.
Hyde managed to fool people into thinking he wasn't a loser for a while, but it's not working anymore.

here's a rundown of the rant

says he's really proud of world peace and it was the best thing ever put on TV, is just messing around when he talks like he is

says "i dont care about tim heidecker or any of them, they fucking hated all our guts when we worked there"

said he isnt talking about anyone we think he's talking about when he's talking about the backstab stuff

says that he only cares about the future now and that he would be out on the streets with no money if he dedicated himself to sketch comedy, doesnt want to dedicate himself to something with such a low return on investment income
it was a couple of days ago it starts around the 5 hour mark

also here is charls praising sam and calling him a god
youtube.com/watch?v=tIyo-XX0oi4
around 1 hour mark

i don't know what sam hyde did to this person, but they literally post the same dozen images "exposing" him in every single thread that mentions sam hyde like anyone actually gives a shit. this person is clearly enraged that anyone might still be supporting sam hyde after he's been "exposed" but the reality is that no one actually cares and they still think hyde is funny and like his content.

>anti Semitic slurs associated with his real name

This is going to be really easy, thx for screen shotting this

The wall show

Attached: 357F2522-CA36-47B0-A683-01F5843D8130.jpg (750x419, 297K)

i really loved the weird dystopian cyberpunkish aesthetic they were going for in world peace

Charles was always mental. He was also the writer for most of their material. After he left the drop in quality became obvious. Sam isn't creative enough/funny enough to carry stuff alone hence why he pays Nick to be in a lot of stuff now.

The Man Who Wouldn't Be What They Said

fuck off sam. stop advertising your shit here. youre still utterly unfunny

>sam pays nick to hang out with him
>still pushing this lie

Attached: steve.jpg (1366x768, 105K)

The Wall Show was good. And truthful.

>t. sam

the part where it got cancelled because of the the alt-right witch hunt.

It would have gotten cancelled no matter what one the #metoo stuff hit

Attached: 1526731776457.jpg (737x415, 40K)

seek mental health you fucking psycho, seriously every mde thread that pops up on here or ochochan your faggot ass comes with it

>smash tight teenage pussy
yea im thinking he based

Attached: 1561372727229.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Sam literally admitted in the porcelain interview that he was fucking female AS employees
that plus the marky shit and he was pretty much guaranteed the boot
Sad how his fans have their head so shoved up Sam's ass that they can't see the truth.
Honestly Sam got lucky to lose his show when he did.

>>smash tight teenage pussy
Anus man, he sodomized her like a faggot
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

see

>ass
nice

Attached: 1568749138327.jpg (1200x773, 157K)

Attached: 1546411658627.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)

>bitchute

Hi sam you fuckin autist, say, next time you use my music in your fuckin schizo edited webshow do me a favor and dont blow out the fucking audio, thx

damn, Steve Harvey lookin rough

comfy

Attached: laugh.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

God I hope Satan is a bottom

can someone shoop Charles in the back laughing along with the boys, for old times sake

this is cringe bro

yeah i know, can you shop it though? i need this