FACT: Rachel did nothing wrong

FACT: Rachel did nothing wrong

Attached: Ross-Rachel-on-a-break.jpg (564x423, 36K)

FACT: Friends is not good.

Show is degenerate. Really.

it's not about her doing something wrong, it's about if ross did something wrong. i don't think he did because he thought it was over and he got very drunk. but from rachel's perspective he's been miserably jealous over nothing for a long time and when she suggests a break apart, which she regrets the next morning and tells him so, he's already slept with another woman. i don't blame her at all.

Imagine a woman running away from her own wedding. Would you date that woman? I know I won't.

They broke up. She told him the next day "So I can be your girlfriend again?". So technically he didn't cheat on her.

Fact: FUCK Rachel the dumb annoying disrespectful WHORE

her fiance was sleeping with another woman.

"Break" is highschool shit for not dating anymore, but saying you are because prom is coming up and you need a date. Adults doing this stuff is ridiculous.

Did she only find that out AFTER she put her wedding gown on?

he should have saluted the rank not the man

this whole thread reads like a robots talking about human nature
>she said 'break' that means all feelings and history go away
>character has a realisation that means this is exactly what should be done with no room for error or eomtion
might as well be talking to robots, i assume you're all kids or something.

>t. Whiteknighting tranny

>we are not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore
>Ross bangs chick
>this is cheating
Nigga what

This, also she even says to Monica "I think we broke up"
Also this, I can completely get her being upset, but Ross under the circumstances did nothing wrong, he was drunk, emotional, heard Mark at her place, and the copy girl took advantage of this. But the fact that Rachel never once stops being an egotistical bitch to look at it from his point of view. She's also dates mark later proving Ross right the entire time

who /thedivorceforce/ here?
In the middle of my second right now

>married twice

get this chad outta here. Which was hotter, your first wife or second wife

Second, I just married the first cause I knocked her up. don't make that mistake anons

PIVOT

reminder by the standards of 2019 Copy Whore raped Ross and Rachel is victim blaming
Also she dated Mark later validating all of Ross's issues plus the whole thing with him being there when he called to apologize

VIVA LAS GAYGUS!
>*canned laughter*

>ITT: incels

>tfw I've been saying both those things for years and someone finally pays attention

Attached: 1518145904625.jpg (540x393, 85K)

Nigga I wrote a college paper on it

Prove it

how old is your kid now

CONGRATULATIONS ROSS BECAUSE CHANDLER YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BAMBOOZLED

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Ross was technically entitled to have sex with her since they were on a break. Rachel was entitled to be mad because having sex the same night you break-up with someone is a bit of a low move

Overall, both were in the right and Rachel should have forgiven him a lot quicker

Attached: 1432105268182.jpg (984x734, 154K)

FACT: neither did Ross

13, and no it's not a girl

Fact: OP sucks cocks

yet

topkek

I don't think I have it saved, it wasn't a huge essay or anything just a bullshit communication credit shit for generals that I fucked around in

Bull shit

You are assuming Ross made a choice to have sex with the copy place girl.

>Dan Patrick said Ross was the least important FRIENDS character
the show doesn't exist without him

Without ross, there is no Chandler just hours fucking the three girls, and that's kino

Joey*

with no Ross the show doesn't exist. Chandler is only there because he's friends with Ross. Joey is only there because roommates with Chandler. and without those 3, they would never have ran into Rachel at Central Perk

I forget how Phoebe came to be in the group. was she Monica's roommate?

>I forget how Phoebe came to be in the group. was she Monica's roommate
Yes,also I'm believe Joey lived in the apartment before Chandler

>Rachel did nothing wrong
BUT THEY WERE ON A BREAK

remember the time Rachel’s dad and ross bonded over how fucking stupid Rachel was? i wonder if they could get away with that today.

he didn’t have a choice

Attached: F39FB2BC-AAB2-4720-AB70-415A05071FC4.png (970x546, 445K)

She ugly

Ross should have realized that Rachel was waaaaay out of his league and suggested to her that she and Mark just have a hot sexy night together while he watches from the closet wearing his cage, and he's okay being a cuck as long as he can be with her.

Attached: sad ross.jpg (1600x1067, 219K)

>waaaaay out of his league
She wasn't though lol

Ross and Rachel did one clear thing wrong which was be fucking insufferable and make this show absolutely unwatchable.

Ill stick to Seinfeld

Attached: 1415412815781-0.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

> my yiddish comedy is better than yours

This was kino.

Underrated post.

you ugly

Other way around

Look at this hamster wheel spin!

Correct

>"hey lets take a break so i can see if there's better guys i can hook up with than you, if i can't find anybody i'll come back"
>"what do you mean *you* found somebody else first and fucked them first?"
Butthurt roasties will argue about this.

>ross's feelings matter but rachel's don't
alright

>taking sitcoms personally
lol

Ross did nothing wrong. He wasn't in a relationship when he fucked the other chick. You don't expect men to waste their time waiting around for your feelings do you?

if it wasn't for his feelings he wouldn't have drunk so much he fucked another woman, but whatever.

lurk more newfag

>using strawmen in 2019
lol

>t Zoomer
dating didn't used to be as lopsided as it is now. It was still tipped in favor of women, but it only became comically one-sided with online dating + female obesity. Back in the 90s, a tall decent looking guy with a good job was in the same league as Rachel

His feelings didn't make him wrong though. He wasn't in a relationship and was free to fuck who he wanted, but whatever.

i didn't say otherwise.

The argument that Ross is wrong for fucking some one right away is bullshit, people do that all the time. It's called a rebound. Fuck rache l hooked up with a guy she hated after Ross got with Julie

Why were short haired girls so hot in the 90s, while today they look like trash?

I didn't say you did. A less trusting man than me would say you implied it but when called out on it backtracked like a coward.

getting personal and paranoid with a stranger about a sitcom relationship is depressing, you are making me feel sorry for you, knock it off.

>nothing but shaming tactics and evasion
Now I know you're a butthurt roastie. I'm sure your cats like you though.

alright man have a nice evening.

Amazing how after their fight Rachel suddenly isn't completely swamped at work to the point where she doesn't have time for anything anymore. Too busy to spend time with her boyfriend but not too busy to bask in the resulting drama.

PIVOT!
(also tell me I'm not the only one that constantly does this if they gotta move something)

Attached: Pivot.jpg (615x409, 25K)

>taking 20 year old reddit sitcoms seriously

Correct
Neither did ross

Grammar is degenerate. Really.

Attached: 1568766472590.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

Remember the time the guys made a high stake bet against the girls and actually won?

Attached: 1479361947194.png (921x1080, 976K)

>being butthurt about people posting on the thread topic

>break
Everyone knows that's a female """kind""" way of breaking up so they can sleep around and then maaaaybe come back to you if they have regrets. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1515936218550.png (553x827, 481K)

This is exactly what a "break" is. Don't be a cuck who accepts that shit.