Which of these fictional universes would you rather live in

Which of these fictional universes would you rather live in

Attached: choose.png (766x765, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/poems/43521/beowulf-old-english-version
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

All of those suck for normal humans except for Dragon Ball where a manlet human can train himself up to super powers and get an android 18 gf

Harry Potter is by far the safest, other than a few dozen murders in the UK there's no collateral damage from the wizard war. LOTR is second-best, they actually have long-term periods of peace. Star Wars is easily the worst, they can't go 5 years without the entire galaxy ripping itself to shreds and planets getting bombed to oblivion or completely destroyed.

My emotions tell me LotR but logic tells me Star Wars. I wanna fuck me a Twi’lek

DBZ is the worst.

Harry Potter but I'm worried about how the worldbuilding makes no sense

Wow, when you literally put it side by side with others, it's starkly one of the dull

Attached: 1473063744424.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

Why would you want to live in HP world if you are a muggle?

>Choose Harry Potter
>J.K rolling rerolls you into a transniggergay-fag that shits xirs pants.

I left DBZ out because I'm not really familiar with it, I read the first Dragonball comic (where Goku is like twelve and he grab's Bulma's pussy because he's trying to figure out where she hides her dick) and I know the heavy hitters can blow up planets but I assumed because it's anime, nobody really dies.

It's a lot safer than being a normal person in Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

DBZ is based.

>Lord of the Rings
>live as a peasant and get killed by orcs

>Harry Potter
>live as a muggle and get killed by wizard Hitler or enslaved by original wizard Hitler

>Star Wars
>live as some grunt and get blown up by the Death Star your whole planet destroyed

>Dragon Ball
>live as whatever you want, any random human can fly, be super strong, and shoot energy beams if hey learn how to
>if the whole planet gets blown up or you get killed by a villain then you'll just get wished back when Hercule defeats them

DBZ is easily the best option.

>Harry Potter
>live as a muggle and get killed by wizard Hitler or enslaved by original wizard Hitler
As long as you don't live in England or Germany you'd be fine

LOTR because Galadriel's feet.

Yeah or New York where there's random magical beasts that Newt unleashed running around or some magic prodigy magically explodes and levels a city block and etc.

>Harry Potter
Or you know just shoot wizard Hitler in the head cause magic can't stop firearms.

>DBZ
>have access to futuristic technology on par with Star Wars tech or even better
>have access to planetary exploration on par with Star Wards or even better
>have access to Ki techniques much more powerful than wizard spells, and arguably easier to learn since everyone can learn how to use Ki regardless of genetics
>can use the dragon balls to wish for whatever you want
>if you die, you'll probably get revived
>if you don't get revived, heaven is confirmed to exist

Who wouldn't choose DBZ?

We already live in the Dark Tower universe man...

It's weird how much this is brushed over in the Harry Potter universe.

>implying you'd go to heaven

You'd be Goz and Mez's bitch

We already live in the Star Whores universe, it's just that the movie plot happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

People with taste.

afterlife is canon in dbz

As much as I now think she's a complete hack, I would fucking love to live in Hogwarts.
>it's Christmas, you've told your family you're staying at school
>tons of free time
>good food constantly prepared for you
>never do any washing or dishes
>read arcane, ancient books in an aesthetic library
>explore changing castle for all its esoteric secrets
>figure out how to combine magic and tech to impress everyone
>want to actually do any homework because it's about magic
>go out in the snow and sit by a peaceful lake
>hold your qt3.14 Hufflepuff girlfriend beside you
>use magic to make animate snowmen dance for you
>head inside for a cup of hot chocolate by the fireplace
>go to comfy dorm that's only got your best bros in it
>go to sleep early, knowing you get to do it again the next day

Why is Harry Potter on the list? Harry Potter is literally modern day Earth except with a secret society, that going by a law of percentages, most people on Yea Forums wouldn't be a part of. I could just say we already do live in the Harry Potter universe but we're all muggles. I don't know anything about Dragonball but at least the other two you'd know for sure you're in them.

LotR for sure. If I get to pick which race, I'd be a Dunedain and hang out with the hobbits and go on adventures with the elves.
>not wanting to fuck an elf
What's wrong with you?

Lord of the rings becuase there aren’t any black people after they were all genocided by a turbo manlet

Lotr elves are the most giant faggots in all of fantasy.

Pre-Disney Star Wars or Dragon Ball. I want to be trained by Goku and Kyle Katarn.

Let's just pretend Fantastic Beasts never happened.

>I want to be trained by Goku and Kyle Katarn
You don't speak Japanese so how would you train under Goku?

You don't get to fuck an elf. The elves want nothing to do with you and think of you more as a dog or a pet or something, a lesser being. The only person who gets to bang an elf is the guy who's literally an 87 year old prime of his life superhuman who defeats all evil in the land and becomes the high King of all men.

That's not you. You are the guy three rows deep in the formation as Aragorn shouts his inspiring speech to you and you know that you're about to run headlong to your death into a troll.

>If I get to pick which race, I'd be a Dunedain
Oh, you'd want to be one of the super-strong, long-lived, super-intelligent, handsome dudes? What a shock. Here I was thinking you'd want to be a dwarf.

Even without those movies magical communities canonically existed worldwide.

>The only person who gets to bang an elf is the guy who's literally an 87 year old prime of his life superhuman
Yeah, a Dunedain. That's what he's saying. Aragorn isn't the only one, there's a whole race of dudes like him (granted they're nearly extinct but still).

The pretentious lit major starter kit

Goku conveniently speaks the same language as the person listening locally.

I'll beg Bulma to create a universal translator for me. Or maybe use the Dragon Balls to give me the ability to speak and understand all languages.

I'd want to be a dwarf. Dwarves are best race.

Yes, I know, and even being a Dunedain, only one of them gets to bang an elf.

But you wouldn't be a Dunedan, you'd just be yourself, in that universe.

Why would I want to be a short, hairy fucker that spends his entire time in caves and mountains in a fantasy setting? At least I'm being honest.

No he doesn't.
How would you tell Bulma to do that? You don't speak Japanese.
And how would you collect the Dragon Balls? They are scattered all over the world and you have no money.

How are you going to find seven balls in the entire world? Do you have a personal plane and Dragon Radar? How are you going to get to them first before the little green emperor or Goku?

Harry potter as long as i got to be a wizard. I could do some crazy weird shit id prolly wind up in azkaban.
If i spawn at random with random stats i want starwars universe and i would be a pilot or a bounty hunter.
Altho lotr universe has a lot to offer as well.
Hm not to mention dragonballz i want infinite power ups

it's sarcasm dude

>what is sarcasm

What's with all these people putting limits on this shit? Nothing in the OP says you're going to get the shit end of the stick in these universes.

>Nothing in the OP says you're going to get the shit end of the stick in these universes.
Well if you get to choose your starting situation then it just comes down to which universe you personally find more fun. Because in any of them you could easily come up with an ideal scenario.
>HP: Be a wealthy pureblood wizard after Voldemort is defeated
>Star Wars: Be a wealthy senator/powerful Jedi in the 900+ years of peace before Episode I
>LOTR: Be a dunedain or someone important in Gondor after ROTK, or after the first war against Sauron when Gondor was a its peak
>DBZ: Be one of those saiyan guys who can blow up planets

Its called shitposting. If you are surprised it means you need to lurk the fuck more.

>Which of these fictional universes would you rather live in
>you
>(you)
>yourself
>the person you are
>your proper self

This is the parameters. You're not a Saiyan, you're not a wizard, you're not an elf, you're not a Jedi, you're just you. You get plugged into one of these universes as you are. That's kind of the interesting point of the discussion, because it challenges you to evaluate each universe from a personal perspective.

The question is pretty boring if it's just "Would you rather be a Saiyan, Jedi, Wizard, or high fantasy Wizard".

Attached: 923050_472818459490269_1402525488_n.png (300x300, 143K)

I think it's time you knew something about me: I'm a brainlet.

>The question is pretty boring if it's just "Would you rather be a Saiyan, Jedi, Wizard, or high fantasy Wizard".
That's the fucking question, numbnuts.

Exactly. Which one would you prefer?

Not in the OP, no.

Yeah, it is. You want to be autismo-kun about it and go "well I'm a fucking loser so I guess I'll be a fucking loser still", go for it.

because it's literally just the regular world that we already live in

Sigh

idk Star Wars if I had to choose since there's so many planets and it seems pretty fucking easy to cop a lightspeed ship

I'll keep blabbering at her until she gets annoyed enough to finally build one to find out just what the fuck I'm saying.
I'll team up with Goku as he searches and butt in right before the wish is granted.

>Which of these fictional universes would you rather live in

Illiterate, user?

>doesn't understand implication
Autistic, user?

>being reduced down to making things up

I accept your concession.

It's pretty fucking sad that even after being told where to look, you still can't see it. Good luck, little buddy.

Middle Earth.

Why would Bulma or Goku waste their time with a person they don't even know?

>Worst Case Scenario
LOTR: Nameless soldier, you die fighting some fucking fantasy beastie. 1/10
Potter: Muggle, weird shit seems to be happening but I guess it’s just your imagination. 7/10
DBZ: nameless person, every now and then you get a strange sensation that you were murdered and then wished back to life or some crazy shit. 8/10
SW: Slave to giant slug, raped to death by desert people. 0/10

>Best Case Scenario
LOTR: Near immortal warrior...still likely to die in brutal combat, still maybe you got to have sex with an elf 5/10
Potter: fucking wizard zap and shit! Good chance you’ll survive ...and then be stuck in a tedious government job 8/10
DBZ: Saiyan warrior, endless battle but that apparently gets you off. Also, sexy androids 9/10
SW: Jedi...probably going to die unless you sell out and kill children, then you’ll just slowly rot from the inside out and die later 5/10

DBZ is the clear winner, Potter isn’t so bad. Star Wars is probably going to kill you. LOTR is going to grind you up into a fine powder.

>DBZ is the clear winner
Except for the fact that everyone speaks a language you don't understand.

DBZ >>>> Harry Potter > Star Wars > LOTR

DBZ any random person can become superhuman with enough working out and learning techniques, heaven exists, you'll get wished back if shit hits the fan for Earth. Harry Potter is mostly just life as usual. Star Wars is a mixed bag for the average person. LOTR is just you as a middle ages peasant essentially but the view is nice.

>he thinks Middle Earth speaks English

It'd be easier to learn Japanese in the DBZ universe than Westron or Rohirric. Capsule Corps probably has instant language learning products.

They speak english in Middle Earth yes.

Um, sweaty, I'm the hero of Conton City. They'll have no choice but to help me. Otherwise they'll have to answer to Elder Kai and the Supreme Kai of Time.

I'm not sweating at the moment. Otherwise I have no idea what you just said.

Attached: Xenoverse2.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Confirmed to know nothing about Tokienverse.

The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings are both "translated" texts. Tolkien intended the original languages of Middle-Earth to be relatives of Anglo-Saxon because he was a huge scholar of old english writing, which inspired his Middle Earth stories. In-universe, the characters speak Westron mainly. The books are meant to be translations of Westron to English for readers.

If you jumped back into the Lord of the Rings universe, you'd be in a place where everyone is speaking something akin to a 1000 year old proto-English. The question is, could you learn Westron as a peasant in Middle Earth easier than learning Japanese in the high-tech society of DB.

>online video game
Well then I'm a super hero from the Star Wars universe, cause I hit max level and completed all quest lines as a Chiss Imperial Agent in SW:TOR.

>The question is, could you learn Westron as a peasant in Middle Earth easier than learning Japanese in the high-tech society of DB
Easily. If its proto english than its already closer to the language I speak than Japanese is.
The tech in DB-verse is meaningless since I have no in-universe money to buy it.

one where I can get a gf

So... you’d rather be eaten by a goblin/ raped to death by desert people/ have your soul shattered by wizards then learn a foreign language?

Also, the technology of DBZ is far in advance of our own. I’m sure they have some sort of universal translator.

>I’m sure they have some sort of universal translator
see Personally I'd rather live in Star Wars on some remote, strategically worthless planet that no one would invade or blow up. Or just live in Coruscant during the Old Republic.

>he plays TOR
>he doesn't build his own SW ships in Space Engineers

Attached: 1to 1 scale Star Destroyer.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Try reading this, it's so close to english that you should be fine right: poetryfoundation.org/poems/43521/beowulf-old-english-version

Good luck.

You'd be far better off without language in a futuristic society than a feudal agrarian one. Let's pretend you simply are a mute entirely and can never communicate vocally ever. It'd be easier to learn the language in Dragon Ball universe, but even if you could somehow never communicate verbally you'd still be better of as a mute in Dragon Ball than in Middle Earth. If you deny that you're simply delusional.

>LotoR is fucking postapocalyptic unless you're lucky enough live in the Shire
>Harry Potter is basically normal except there are mad genocidal wizards and monsters waiting to eat you around every corner
>Dragonball and Star Wars have entire planets blown up by retards on the reg
These places would all suck to live in desu.
Guess I'd hope for the Shire for that hobbit pussy.

Attached: qt little hobbits.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

HP, because I could magic girls naked.

If we’re bringing money into the equation then please explain how you would generate money in the other universes.

>Broke in LOTR?
Slave
>Broke in Potter?
Homeless beggar
>Broke in Star Wars?
Slave

>plays
No played. Years ago.
>reading comprehension
I said it'll be easier to learn than Japanese.
In any case I don't want to live in Middle Earth anymore than I would want to live in DragonBall universe.

Slaves are not common in Star Wars.

>I said it'll be easier to learn than Japanese.
Yes, I read that, and comprehended it, and then told you that it was completely wrong an you're delusional if you believe this.

>Guess I'd hope for the Shire for that hobbit pussy
This, except I would be my normal human self, not a hobbit.

Are you one of those people that think Japanese is easy to learn or some shit?

Okay, slave on a Hutt planet. Homeless beggar on a lawful planet or empire toilet cleaner on the Death Star.

Homeless beggar on Coruscant is probably better than any other of the choices listed in OP.

Easier to learn Japanese from a futuristic, wealthy, technology based, and kind society than to learn Westron from a feudal agrarian society, yes.

Again, if you believe anything else you're simply deluded.

>LOTR: Shitty peasant life
>DB: 80% chance of dying horribly as a collateral damage
>HP: Basically, you live your life without knowing anything about the wizard world
>SW: Can be a good collaborator and denounce rebels, with some chance, you can have your own crew and do some business in space
Probably HP or SW.

Again in DBland you have no money to acquire the futuristic tech to let you learn the language.

Universal translator. I'm going to dba land, how? Oh...

HP is safest, then DBZ (bad guys ALWAYS call out the super heroes and civilians get left alone fairly often), then lotr (its a fantasy world with giant spiders and shit, you can die literally any day just by going outside), the star wars for most dangerous (planet can get blown up at the drop of a hat because jedi and sith fags are still fighting)

see

because its the same world and same life you have now, but with the chance of getting a witchfu

people here are misrerable, so they only see themselves as miserable in kinoverses as well

Attached: 1560709498700.gif (314x360, 1.01M)

Star Wars doesn’t speak English, it’s “universal basic” and, as already pointed out, LOTH isn’t English either. So your fear of bettering yourself has left you only with Harry Potter universe.

in the DB verse, they speak English and Japanese which aren't that hard to learn. Babies learn them.

dwarves also live much longer than normal humans, so that would be an upgrade too. plus its confirmed that dwarves can still bag elf gf's

DBZ is safest because we know for a fact that an afterlife exists, it's pretty chill there, and therefore nothing really matters.

At least in the harry potter universe, your life doesn't change.
With that attitude you are going to hell.

>have access to futuristic technology on par with Star Wars tech or even better
>have access to planetary exploration on par with Star Wards or even better
Only if you are a friend of Bulma
>have access to Ki techniques much more powerful than wizard spells, and arguably easier to learn since everyone can learn how to use Ki regardless of genetics
Yeah, that's why every human on the DB earth learned how to use Ki, right?
If you are not the friend of the Z team, you will never learn it.
>can use the dragon balls to wish for whatever you want
Again, you will never get them if you are not a friend of the heroes
>if you die, you'll probably get revived
Probably is the keyword.
>if you don't get revived, heaven is confirmed to exist
Hell too.

I don't have to talk to people? Just train and become the first mute sayan. Then save money to buy a translator. Or steal it, work hard, and pay back the person you stole it from. Boom problem solved.

>in the DB verse, they speak English and Japanese
I don't recall any instance of them speaking english.
You aren't a saiyan. You are a human.

You could physically teleport there as well, dead or no

DBZ is certainly the comfiest
>heaven confirmed exists
>have these selfless badass super heroes that protect your planet
>all the bad guys are /fa/ as fuck and let normies watch them fight the good guys

DBZ is the best because as dead you're at the peak of your physical abilities without ever sleeping

Doesn't a human become a saiyan if they train hard enough? The androids are hot af tho.

The have English on signs and clothes

Attached: FBB0E870-8B8E-4C46-BD05-CC999F7E240B.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Have you ever watched Dragonball?
I mean I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. Shits awful.

And? So do the actual Japanese and they don't speak english.

dinosaurs live in the wild and people have super futuristic tech in DBZ. You'd know if you were living in it.

Top tier technology like capsules are available to everyone.
A lot of martial artists not related to the Z fighters know how to use Ki. It you know Ki exists already, then you could find a teacher
DBZ afterlife is pretty lenient. Piccolo went to heaven because he sacrificed himself for Gohan. Vegeta was considered a good guy at the end of Z

the only fem android is already taken by a bald manlet.

no, saiyans are a completely different race from another planet. The strongest human from earth is probably Tien or Yamcha, so thats where human power level maxes out.

>Tien or Yamcha
maybe Tien, but Yamcha? fuck no. Krillin is better than Yamcha, possibly better than Tien.

My based older brother does. Will probably check it out, the old ones though. The new shit looks awful...

It means English exists in the DBZ universe, which means English is spoken somewhere in the DBZ world.

Honestly, you’d be just as fucked in the Potter world if you were stuck in Japan or China as well. Except people in the DBZ universe can learn to fly to English speaking regions

How much can some regular joe upgrade itself in the dbz universe? In star wars? Lotr?

absolutely retard post, aside from not being able to gather the dragon balls, and not having quick and easy access to other planets. Advanced tech is commonplace, and anybody can learn how to use Ki energy if they train hard enough, it's just really difficult. And the afterlife is pretty good in DBZ, you have to be a super genocidal cunt to go to hell.

Its all awful. Don't listen to the faggots in this thread.
If I somehow moved to the Potter world I'd have to assume I'd be right where I am now since its basically the same world.

Well, we have Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Roshi, and a fuck ton of other decent fighters who compete in the world tournament every year. It's definitely possible to gain superhuman powers through training, you'll just never be on the level of an alien or android.

Shit taste. DBZ and especially DB are both Kino as fuck

DBZ is easily the best setting for going rags to riches. You can be a homeless bum who trains all day and makes it big in some martial arts competition.

Maybe if you are black or mexican.

user, you're only a confirmed mexican if you like DBGT. As for blacks, Dragon Ball Z is one of the few things I know I can use to relate to them a lot of the time. Ironic that an Asian product helps other races of people connect to each other. Definitely kino.

That just means you are a wigger.

oh well. still enjoy DB

If you had an IQ greater than 70 you'd realize that this is a question of potential for self improvement. In the Dragon Ball universe your potential to improve your situation is far greater than in Middle Earth because technology and society are two immense factors in this.

Let's just boil this down to a level that you can understand:
Would you rather be teleported right now to Japan where you'll have to live out the rest of your life, or teleported to 10th century England where you'll have to live out the rest of your life? Which of those places do you think you'll be more likely to successfully integrate and not die within a week?

>Doesn't a human become a saiyan if they train hard enough?

I often forget that the majority of people on this board come here to spout shit about subjects they know nothing about.

LotR if I can be a lowly hobbit that does nothing but eat, garden, and read. Else, DBZ because I know nothing about it and the other options suck.

>With that attitude you are going to hell.
no, see DBZ heaven and hell is from a Jap point of view, not a backwoods christcuck one. I'm saying "nothing really matters" as in, I don't have to worry about dying. All I have to worry about is doing the right thing and getting swole. I could have no fear of risk because I know there's a better place waiting anyway.

I'm a trans-saiyan

Attached: transjew.jpg (799x889, 89K)

I'll pick Harry Potter world as long as I can fuck the teen girls at hogwarts

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Universal_Translator

You can't.

You could fuck teen muggle girls though and just get arrested.

>become a sayian
retard

LOTR: 90% chance you die after a hard life of suffering for some king.
Potter: amazing childhood, boring adulthood once you realize you’re not allowed to do much with magic and you still have to work.
DBZ: you can train to fly and shoot beams of energy, aliens/androids are always trying to kill/sex you.
SW: You can do space magic but you have to be celibate, if you’re not willing to be celibate you have to be an evil space wizard.

This, read the books and always think of the bird men and the creepy vampires

Star Wars, easily.

>LotR would get really boring after a while, and you don't have access to basic shit like hospitals or air conditioning
>HP shit is not only gay as hell, we're basically living in it right now, just as Muggles
>Living in the DB multiverse is suffering for anyone who isn't in Goku's inner circle (and sometimes, even for them)

In the Star Wars universe, you've got thousands of worlds to travel and explore, advanced technology to make life more convenient, droids to do all the shitty work, and Twi'lek pussy on tap. As long as you fly straight and play by the rules, the Empire won't fuck with you either.

In LOTR you’ll probably be a poor peasant that dies in his 30s because disease or monsters
DBZ would require an absurd amount of training and without the right teacher you’ll never amount to anything
Joining the imperial academy would be cool but you’ll never be a Jedi and the most excitement you’ll have is that one time you got to shoot a moisture farmer I guess
Assuming you were a wizard in Harry Potter at worst you’ll be a fucking wizard. At best you’re turning Hermione into a teen mom

So really Harry Potter land is the only correct choice. It’s like the only universe you can get away with being a total NEET and nobody would really bat an eye because basically everyone is one too

Star Wars, I'd probably join a clan of Bounty Hunters. Would take 1 or 2 years to train with blasters and I'd be all set.

Starwars, get to fuck aliens, get me a blaster and robot parts and shit.

DBZ. My best asset would be a voice of reason, which is severely lacking in the DB world.

Assuming you're a wizard is like assuming you're a saiyan. You'd be a fucking muggle and not even aware magic exists because they keep it secret from you.

>Living in the DB multiverse is suffering for anyone who isn't in Goku's inner circle (and sometimes, even for them)

Nah dog, if you get disintegrated by some villain you just get wished back.

Anyone who doesn't want to be in the SW galaxy living as a smuggler or bounty hunter on his comfy spaceship is a woman.

Idk it just kind of implies you’re living in the wizarding world. In that case Star Wars you can maybe live a life in an imperial fleet before some robed faggot steamrolls you with plot armor
I guess I could always be a NEET in HP world the way I am here

You could be a smuggler and bounty hunter and have a spaceship and fly and be super strong and shoot lasers from your hands in DBZ, all as just a human.

Star Wars has no food.

Harry Potter, LotR and DB all reflect passion for food in numerous scenes.

This. It's the only universe where you can be born a regular ass person, and still carve out a pretty awesome life.

Probably Harry Potter.

Lord of the Rings would only be tolerable if I lived in the Shire. Everything else is too fucking dangerous and lacks all the comforts of modern life.
Star Wars is neat, but literally always under an oppressive reign of a totalitarian government. Never worth it.
DBZ is fine, but also planet-ending shit happens too often and it seems really loud. No thanks.

Harry Potter is literally just the same exact world we live in now, only there's a chance you are born with magical inclination and could go off to magic school for seven years. Get cool powers, etc. Now that there's no Dark Lords to worry about anymore, it'd be the best choice, easily.

>LOTR
dangerous and shitty, no plumbing
>Harry Potter
would be based as fuck and comfy as fuck, maximum comfy
>DBZ
you're living in a utopian as hell future but with the possibility of being killed at any instant at any time, hugely risky
>Star Wars
literally shit tier unless you're living in Republic era Coruscant

LOTR

Blue milk from giant alien tits.

Harry Potter or OT SW.

I like Hogwarts but also the planets in SW.

Hypothetically speaking you could do the same in DB, with the plus perk of learning to fly.

Downside is that every threat is a universe-level threat.

Star War.

Dark Crystal under some conditions... but for real? Watermill village from Kurosawa’s Dreams

Attached: F4505CE9-C0F2-4A76-B68B-CB0B46BA8B6A.jpg (900x480, 134K)

Krillin is a literal regular ass person, a manlet, yet carved out a life banging the hottest girl on the planet.

This DBZ and SW are the best choices if you go to these worlds as just yourself

Ahh yes I want to live in a dingy, dirty totalitarian horror state always at risk of dying

Star Wars universe is an awful place

Attached: 1550854226123.png (172x273, 47K)

Yeah, but that was a side effect of being best friends with the most powerful man in the universe.

Stat Wars you can go to bumfuck nowhere and live a normal space life

Yeah, but SW doesn't have a revolving door of godlike beings who can destroy your planet by pointing at it if they just happen to be in a bad mood that day.

Yes but it also isn't a dirty poverty stricken hellhole with legal slavery and all sorts of violent crime and tyranny going unchecked

Getting Android 18 was a side effect, yes. But he would've gotten quite strong on his own without Goku.

Star Wars because you can't really do shit in the others without being born into it

Remember if you lived in the harry potter universe you would be gay.

>Yes but it also isn't a dirty poverty stricken hellhole with legal slavery and all sorts of violent crime and tyranny going unchecked

Sure it is, otherwise the Galactic Patrol wouldn't be a thing. It's just happening off-screen. Also, Frieza is a thing.

God, you just reminded me of how comfy these books were to read as a kid.

Attached: wojak_blush.png (400x400, 30K)

I've always hated this bait list and putting Tolkien and Twain alongside JK Rowling and RR Martin, but fuck me if that God Tier list isn't full of excellent taste, especially the Count of Monte Cristo. The only issue is that they should switch Brothers Karamazov with the Idiot. It's a far better read by Dostoevsky.

>Galactic Patrol
lol not Earth
>Frieza
lol not Earth

meanwhile literally EVERY CIVILIZED PLACE EVER SHOWN in Star Wars is fucking godawful, Star Wars is more dystopian than the average cyberpunk novel

>EVERY CIVILIZED PLACE EVER SHOWN in Star Wars is fucking godawful

naboo?

Naboo and Cloud City are the only places I can think of that were nice in the movies, even then it can be safely assumed that Naboo became a shithole after the Republic became the Empire

Cloud City might be comfy though, based Lando keeping shit real

hobbit pussy will only feel tighter

We're mostly show Outer Rim stuff in the movies, because that's where the wars are being fought. The Clone Wars series shows a bunch of nice parts of the galaxy.

Harry fucking Potter for sure!

First thought is LotR, but I think it's safe to say it's pretty much just a better version of medieval Europe, and is that really that fantastic when compared to the others?
I would go with either Harry Potter or Star Wars, assuming you get to pick your identity.
>Harry Potter: random Hogwarts student at least 20 years after the books take place
>Star Wars: Bounty Hunter during Imperial times when work was easy to come by

harry potter (if i was a wizard and not a muggle)
learning apparition would be so cool, broomsticks would be so much fun to use, and hogwarts seems genuinely great.

>not going to Hogwarts, joining based Slytherin, and getting in a hot tub with Moaning Myrtle every day

>>Galactic Patrol
>lol not Earth
>>Frieza
>lol not Earth

Both of which have been involved with Earth in the past. IIRC, Jaco was even authorized to destroy the planet if it was necessary.

True, however any time one of those Godlike beings threatens your planet it's either defeated or you just get wished back. And when you die there's a guaranteed afterlife to chill in. And the TV coverage of Hercule defeating them will be sick.

In Star Wars you're pretty much just dead and not getting wished back.

Star wars because twi'lek and mirilian sex slaves.

Potter, just like our universe but duller, could literally just say fuck the wizard stuff and continue to live the life I’m living now

star wars.

all others are horrible or gay

I'd be into HP world desu. Even with the full on "wars" and shit most people were neutral and just carried on with their lives.
>spend most of free time in the library at hogwarts
>get big brained and learn tons of good shit, maybe even how to make potions like the liquid luck one
>get a bunch of high grades and an EZ ministry job, which no matter who wins the war, they need someone to do

Also I'd accio a few hairs off actresses and other celebrities and polyjuice potion it up

no it isnt

*gets sucked to death by Cell and has his soul warped to a dimension of agony*

I don't know, it seems like Goku is the only thing keeping everything from turning into an Androids/Goku Black hellhole. And dudes like Cell, Buu, Beerus, and Zamasu made it evident that if they feel so inclined, they can travel to Otherworld too, and re-kill everyone.

DBZ.

They only wished backed good people after the Buu Saga. Must be nice.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO GOKU HAS TO SOUND LIKE AN OLD JAPANESE WOMAN STOP WATCHING DUBS

Attached: A7691F3D-7DD8-467C-8024-CADAA2C67BC3.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Star Wars

If i can choose race then Dragonball obviously

Attached: universes.png (858x1124, 833K)

The Pokémon universe easily

*gets shot immediately*

Yeah Pokemon would be better than all 4.
>ywn take a nap on your snorlax and be comfy

Kuririn is bald by choice

>just finished cooming to witch trainer

You know it's Harry Potter

Attached: 1568255160134.jpg (424x342, 30K)

based and chadpilled

Attached: 1552863043271.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

LOTR world feels comfy, but DB world has that crazy Capsule tech and I'd love to use it. Plus I know if anything goes wrong with the world, they'll use some iteration of the Dragon Balls to fix it.