Was he in the wrong here?

Was he in the wrong here?

Attached: dvfr45.png (1270x1294, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YifjT9-xaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dykes btfo

Cara for putting on like 10 pounds of eyeshadow here. What the fuck was she thinking?

she knows shes below average in looks and only has a career due to insane connections and nepotism so she compensates

Didn't stop her from sleeping with him though did it

Attached: 1531282772684.png (287x371, 71K)

harvey was wrong, it's not because of her being gay it's because she's not talented as an actress. she has charisma in photoshoots but somehow it doesn't translate at all to moving pictures.

Desperate because trying to prosecute him for anything has been an embarrassing disaster for feminists revealed to be whores.

She's approaching the wall and overcompensating with lots of makeup, which only makes it worse. She doesn't look like she's in her early twenties anymore.

She misheard. He said 'Grow a beard' because he believed her to be a man.

How dare you tell someone to grow a beard! What a chauvinist pig telling a girl to do something they probably can’t do!

He was just giving her some career advice

Harvey has better taste than that

>a pretty face that cant act and isnt interested in men
i think he was right. whats the point i guess

based harvey

Weinstein, but only because he suggested Cara would make it in Hollywood.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN DID NOTHING WRONG.

She is fucking hideous. Yes Yea Forums spergs out and pretends actresses they don’t like are ugly (like Brie Larson, who isn’t ugly but also, toe fungus, ew), but this pig nosed brown tooth cromagnum-forehead, no body posterboy for nepotism is unironically ugly as fuck. Same with Tessa Thompson.

She is really really ugly.

No, Brie Larson is legitimately ugly. You're a genuine faggot if you think she isn't.
That said, Cara is a no talent whore who bought her way to the roles she has been "landing" and I don't find her very attractive either.
But really, you're a faggot if you think Brie is attractive in any way.

>doesn't rape cara delevinge because she's a member of the tribe
>gives her good career advice instead
>i-i got oppressed by bad weinSTEIN too!!
yikes

I thought hollywood was part ruled by the gay mafia? And how everyone is lgbtiqa and proud now? Why would a beard even be necessary these days? Surely itd be woke?

H A I R L I N E
A I R L I N E
I R L I N E
R L I N E
L I N E
I N E
N E
E

Why are there so many lesbians all of a sudden?

Only if you have actual talent and are also LGBTQ. Cara has no talent.

Attached: harvey punished.png (1120x630, 145K)

Unironically because of pharmaceutical chemicals

Attached: harvey trgt She looks disgusting Tumor neck protruding - Very very disrespectful..jpg (960x640, 85K)

>all of a sudden

Several of the leading ladies of the golden era were alleged lesbians. Is it any surprise when it's more accepted now that some of them are more open these days?

Actually he’s right. Tell me one successful lesbian actress?

This goes back to when Anne Hech pretended to be a lesbian with Ellen Degenerate. She had a romance movie with Harrison Ford which wasn’t bad. But it bombed because nobody wanted to see a lesbian pretending to be straight. The thought any woman wouldn’t be attracted to Chad Ford ruined the experience

Yeah but her folks are rich, shes an industry plant. Surely that buys you a whatever pass of a few years relevance regardless of quirks

this

The number of lesbians actresses statistically for outweighs the percentage in the general female population.

Attention

Cara Delavingy is a gay?
Respect lost. Someone needs to stop all these gays in hollywood

for some reason Cara looks like the type of chick who doesn't shower everyday

the type who thinks it's ok to just douse yourself with perfume before heading out despite not showering for the past 3 days

>balding

She really is a dude

I thought she got acting jobs because of nepotism

Brie’s personality, values, intelligence and foot fungus are all vomit inducing.

But if she wasn’t an actress and I met her, I would 100% try to fuck her. Is she the 10/10 goddess the soi MCU feminists worship? No they’re just retarded leftist faggots. But are her face and body attractive? Yeah, nothing special especially for Hollywood standards, but yes

>Having ever had respect for her in the first place

brie, tessa and cara are the top 3 ugliest actresses who are constantly pushed as attractive

That ain't a human skull.

Attached: STD Klingons.jpg (800x408, 79K)

She's a dyke raised with a silver spoon in her mouth, with a mountain of connections, she's a chihuahua faced whore who even Weinstein wouldn't fuck.

Both.

Harvey for disregarding the enormous nepotistic leg up Cara has, and Cara for thinking simply fucking chicks makes you cool.

Attached: 1435558297954.gif (245x147, 885K)

she looks like a 40 year old woman with a 12 year olds body brie is hideous

>Tell me one successful lesbian actress
Jodie Foster did pretty well, for example.

Attached: YOU JUST KNOW.jpg (760x547, 66K)

Personally I'd put the xenomorph from Star Wars in that category as well.

She's half jew half anglo.

i want to lick her eyebrows

its drag queen makeup, very in now

Based jew putting out the hurt on dykes.

Mega Yikes.

reminder

Attached: EXTREME Sex Bench.jpg (1200x630, 183K)

yeah UNTIL she outed herself. from then on her career was dead.

Foster has NEVER fully come out though. Though always been widely speculated. Notice the more obvious it was the less movies she’s been in with any romantic partner

Tessa can look ok sometimes but often either make up/costume or she herself have no idea how to present her. She can be a solid 6/occasional 7

>7

Attached: 1410687738543.jpg (1200x1200, 148K)

based harv

why the fuck didn't they choose neutral packaging

I doubt that happened but Harvey is like Stalin or Hitler at this point, you can just make shit up and nobody in the mainstream will ever bother defending them

An active sexlife is nothing to be ashamed of.

it's no worse than when they tried to push jai courtney and sam worthington as the next big thing.

What an awful ass.

>That fucking hairdo
Ghastly. She's completely out of reality

Attached: 1568655429035.jpg (465x520, 28K)

Over 60% of Hollywood is faggots. Theater has always been a faggot industry. But they don’t come out because audiences no how woke they pretend to be don’t want to see known faggots pretending to straight.

Imagine if Tom Cruise, who every jokes is a faggot, came out. How excited would people be to see Maverick making out with Jennifer Connelly in Top Gun 2

she came out as gay in a speech at the golden globes in 2013. what big films has she been in since then?

Same reason everyone is trans and queer. Its very in right now

Did she? Probably why she just directs now

youtube.com/watch?v=3YifjT9-xaM

this lmao. Brie has a disgusting personality and thinks too highly of herself, but actually wanting people to believe you wouldn't fuck her in a heartbeat just screams turbofaggotry, no matter how much you deny it

It really destroys these people's reputations, they can never repair it, the market knows it, it turns the viewers off.

>Theater has always been a faggot industry.
Wow calm down I work in a theatre and I'm straight. Lolicon though.

It worked in How I Met Your Mother

No shit. The number of gays does too.

If she was attractive she would make it with the dyke thing. Did he mean get a beard like get a boyfriend for show or literally put on a beard?

Some of us see pussy as more of a buyer's market.
Others are like you, where demand outweighs supply.

she has a sort of unique look for hollywood but is one of the worst actors that I've ever seen. That Valerian movie came on TV recently and it looks interesting but both lead actors were trying too hard to sound like Neo and Trinity from The Matrix.

Oops I mean this to reply to I wouldn’t say heartbeat, but yeah not wanting to put ur penis into that (personality aside) is pretty gay.

Shit taste, gayboy

Agreed 1000 percent. Some Disney shills and lonely incels shitposting about her even being moderately attractive is so dishonest it’s not even funny. She has not redeeming physical qualities other than a vagina

Zendaya is in there too. Not physically repulsive but that wide nose really should’ve stopped her from ever being put on screen. Wouldn’t fuck her.

I am the only one who thinks her gf is hooter?

>i think he was right. whats the point i guess

it does look like he might have been right. Her Hollywood career does not seem to be taking off. She might have been better with a celebrity beard like Robert Pattinson.

Attached: cara.jpg (2000x2500, 340K)

It worked because it was played up for comedic effect. A womanizer who everyone knows is a real life faggot.

But notice you don’t see him playing any serious romantic leads

Is it that heavy or these dykes are just weak?

Please get laid someday.

wait wtf she's lez?

>i still can't get roles so i better pull the gay hate card

Attached: v7vJ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 265K)

>that face
>that ass

Attached: 18742985731247.jpg (433x427, 30K)

That's not bad advice from a producer and may not reflect his true feelings on the subject of lgbtq inclusiveness.

he was probably right

how else would people take pics of it? you think this was an accident?

he was just using her to recruit another qt casting couch prospect

typical jew tactics

Attached: 1568603503682.gif (390x585, 154K)

Christ, she's hideous

AYY LMAO

Lmao hes right tho desu, what was the last movie she was in that was successful?

so he's the bad guy for giving the faggot some good advice?

gadot too

>man body
>man face
I have never once popped a boner to a high fashion model. This is how you know fashion is controlled by gay men. They are getting even deeper into their masculine looking woman fetish. They can't even hide it with these butch looking monsters.

Fashion designer have a thing for exotic looking models, not necessarily masculine. Just anything that looks off and alien.

Attached: Untitled 1.jpg (1499x852, 335K)

My fucking sides, they're absolutely dégueulasse.

Well she certainly proved him wrong by making it in Hollywood, if by "it" he meant "shitty movies"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17 cara delvigne - Bing.png (1126x354, 583K)

Reminder Cara is a product of Bong nepotism

has she ever made a good movie?

He certainly knew how to make holywood work.

Fashion models are cloths hangers made of flesh they are not supposed to be attractive. They are thin to show off the clothing

Attached: coat_hanger.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Hideous abominations are all over the place in the media. Genuinely good-looking people are actually kinda forgettable.

Of course, women being mentally at the level of easily-influenced children, they assume that the shit they see in the media represents beauty so they try to emulate it.
It really should be illegal to advertise directly to women, like it used to be for children.

ironically that's exactly what she did, because no one would believe she was actually dating those guys

lel

obv she wouldn't put out for him

That 3.5 stars for Anna Karenina is the highest any movie she's been in has ever achieved, and she played a bit part so it doesn't really count.

>How do I get into show business?
>just have rich and influential parents lol

I have no idea who this actress is.

>She barely has a career

Boy, she showed him, right?

this bitch made me relapse a 3 week nofap streak

fuck her, i don't even think she's good looking

God, she’s really not attractive at all.

LIke a fake costume beard or did he want her to grow a real one?

I have a thing for jewish actresses with a northern european streak, not gonna lie at all here

all these retard itt that think it's a woman. That thing was a man until it got mutilated. Fuck americans are truly the most retarded ''humans''

Girls should be thin, jamal. Bubble butts are prettier than obese asses.

Attached: 1552325105389.jpg (2048x2048, 1.56M)

hes right & it was tough, but fair career advice

pedo in denial

15-16 is prime.

Attached: 1383510583069.jpg (1920x1200, 682K)

Scared, Potter?

She's so fucking ugly.

3 is objectively the best here

Big kek.

literally never happened

She has family connections out the ass. She was going to be shoved down our throats whether we liked it or not

Behind every kpop post. Der Pädophile Incel.

Is Cara a lesbian-lesbian or the not-lesbian kind of lesbian?

>ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED FOR DEEPER PENETRATION!

Attached: 1566232736133.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

She's married lol

I didn't even know she's a dyke, I dont keep up with dumb celebrity shit. the moar jew kno

Attached: 1545866376769.jpg (500x292, 39K)

1 and 5 are up there.

We both know he's Genghis-tier and doesn't give a fuck.

is there one for pits

>there are men on this planet that prefer fatasses to thin qties
I don't get it.

bitch shoulda got some bangs for that forehead first

No one likes fat asses. People like thin but curvaceous bodies with wide hips, big buttocks and big breasts. It's literally in our biology. If you like thin bodies with no hips, no thighs, no breasts and surgically altered faces to look as child-like as possible then guess what that makes you?

>People like thin but curvaceous bodies with wide hips
Most asian girls have pretty narrow hips, and there billions of them. Asian men sure love their petite girls.

>, big buttocks
What you call big, I call fat.

>and big breasts
b cup is best.

This is a perfect body, pretty much.

Attached: fukadaeimi.jpg (1280x1704, 395K)

>implying someone can be thin and have a fat ass
People like big asses, not fat asses.
Do you even know how fat in the body works? Why am I wasting time trying to argue with someone who thinks using what Asian men like as a point that helps his cause.
Keep jerking it to your "pure" waifus, cumbrain.

>with someone who thinks using what Asian men like as a point that helps his cause.
My point was that on a global level, narrow hips and thin girls are probably more popular. The low iq races like bigger girls.

Did he even rape anyone?
And no if women trade sex for roles that's not rape.

I only see nepotism here.

totally not a staged photo

I was going to say Ellen Page but this happened to her too.

I don't get this logic. It's acting. It's all pretend. And if they can't pretend well enough then they're a shit actor in the first place. I personally could not give two shits if Tom Cruise came out as gay but kept doing straight romances in his movies. He's already pretending to be a non-crazy person in every film he stars in and when everyone knows he's a legit freakshow in real life. It's not necessarily stopping me from enjoying his movies.

>jai courtney and sam worthington
I find them really cute, like 9/10 for sure.

I think a beard would help a lot. While it's true that Cara lacks charisma, good looks and talent, in an industry that push Brie Larson and Tessa Thompson, it isn't that farfetched that she could get bigger and better roles.

>I personally could not give two shits if Tom Cruise came out as gay but kept doing straight romances in his movies.
I seriously doubt this is true but even if it was, Tom Cruise's main audience now are 50s something women and they want a manly Cruise

This. Elisabeth Moss is a fucking cunt, but you bet your ass I'll watch stuff she's in cause she's a great actress that always chooses quality roles.

Attached: D51D2797-12D8-471D-8326-55646970EA97.gif (420x236, 1.22M)

>diapers
what the fuck is the matter with you?

so 15 year olds?

and scientologist

and is kstew really a dyke now ?

Attached: 8E8A3876-999D-4915-B887-6B85C856E29E.jpg (2133x3200, 1.99M)

She has been dating women for years and allegedelly refused to date men again aka getting a beard for a role in the MCU

CUTE
U
T
E

Ok, let me rectify my previous post. After scrolling though some of their pics I gotta say they're more in 8/10 territory, and that's on a good day. 9/10 was definitely stretching it.

how is it possible to have literally no ass? is there a name for this condition?

Hank Hill Syndrome.

"OMG TV SHES SO BETIFUL!!!"

Attached: 1482168946846.png (464x430, 289K)

How does a regular sex bench compare?

just a pity it's asian

>I don't get this logic. It's acting. It's all pretend. And
It's not logic, it's intuition. Your perception of someone is always shaped by your feelings towards them, and your feelings are shaped by things like knowing if someone is gay or not. Occasionally, people get brain damage that stops this from happening, and while that makes them more objective in their evaluations of other people, it also induces the delusion that everyone they know has been replaced by a doppleganger, since, they'll look at the person, their brain will fail to retrieve the feelings that should be there when looking at someone, and conclude that it thus can't be that person.

I suspect this is at least in part why some actors, like e.g. Gary Oldman, are able to put on such convincing performances; because they alter their appearance or mannerisms sufficiently between roles that people don't always immediately identify them as "Gary Oldman" and all the baggage that comes with doing so

Ergonomically speaking it only allows for shallow or medium-shallow penetration.

>higher iq, tighter pussy, more feminine
>pity
??

>no ass
>no tits
>looks like an ugly male
>no penis
>can't act for shit
how the fuck did this 'woman' get cast in anything? Like who the fuck would want to fuck her in exchange for a role even? jesus fucking christ

>deeper penetration
why doesn't she just get herself a man

men aren't twelve inches long, six inches thick, and double ended

manish face aesthetics

BASED HARV

WHEN THE FIRST POST IS THE FUCK DYKES POST

ALSO JANNIES

>how the fuck did this 'woman' get cast in anything?
It's really weird, huh? Almost like hollywood is a nepotistic cult where looks and talent doesn't matter.

>why doesn't she just get herself a man
She hasn't found the right man yet. Lesbians almost always have been fucked and dumped sometime early in their lives by some man they thought was great. All they really need is a proper man and they convert pretty quickly back to normalcy.

Attached: 1566179623290.jpg (1645x860, 172K)

Literally a nepotistic industry plant. I don't have it but there's an infographic screenshot I've seen that breaks down all of her connections and how her career was completely manufactured.

Based eimibro

I like her. She just gets shitty roles because she's pretty and Hollywood only gives real roles to women who look like chernobyl dogs. I can't fucking stand Meryl Streep but everybody loves that ugly ass witch.
That is why Hollywood over the years stopped looking for beauty and now they're just handing us mutts and telling us to be attracted to them.
Cara hearkens back to classical beauty, thin, large eyes, delicate face and soft features.

Attached: 1564854027073.jpg (2551x3600, 1.66M)

no she doesn't, she harkens back to your best friend in high school who you wanted to fuck but you're totally not gay so you project him onto her to allow yourself to live out the fantasy

cara is uglier than a dog and is extremely well connected her looks absolutely did not land her anything

Attached: 1551219794071.png (817x1386, 85K)

I never had a best friend that looked like that. I did have a few chicks I wanted to fuck in highschool that looked like her though, way outa my league.

based satan

if you think cara is out of your league you must be one ugly fuck

That's the exact pic, thank you user.

And these are the'90s Supermodels

Fashion world and US movies
Only in these places women look like a stick

Attached: The Hottest '90s Supermodels.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

So fragile

check your eyes, she has a dog face

are you banned from Yea Forums lmao, is that why you're hanging out here

Attached: 1510856955168.png (400x300, 162K)

>Budget - $70 million
>Box office - $164.8 million
>it bombed

asian

At least there's still Barbara Palvin

Attached: Ve3vLKs.jpg (760x1013, 309K)

>he doesnt know how hollywood accounting works
get fucked

Hollywood survives on the south and the heartland, two very conservative areas. Watch The Celluloid Closet.

isn't her tits shit?

Bisexual. A lot of actors are

You people don’t know what a hairline looks like

Being hot makes you hot

Supermodel

Eeew. Talk about unreliable

Basically

>pretend not to be gay to pretend to be a gay character
Feige, everyone

Attached: 1564028034849.jpg (2000x3000, 686K)

She was actually decent in Carnival Row.
It wasn't a good show.
But she was decent.

Theater has been a degenerate industry

Guess whos also a fucking fag that recenly got casted as Batman

Attached: 3596254921_b5b43e830c_b.jpg (468x831, 134K)

Stick to pornstars if supermodels don’t stack up for you anymore, geez, you people

Attached: 7C82F48E-9FB7-4E7D-BB1A-C03E24D65691.jpg (1025x1280, 142K)

Pattinson is straight idiot

No, he's a fucking fag you retarded piece of shit

Pattinson is SUPER-GAY

Attached: 2-2.jpg (311x400, 12K)

Why would you want him to be gay? His roles would dry up completely

Holy fuck.
I just realized Rebecca Romijn hasn't aged at all.
I must have her anons.

Attached: Proud black man learns he's 99percent white.jpg (600x351, 36K)

why are you so angry, wanna talk about it?

Based yellow girls.

Well there are 3 types of lesbians really, all of them rediculous. The ones who were diddled as kids, so they are sexually confused(if it was by a woman like k-stew by Jodie foster) or scared of men(if it was by a man. These are usually the lipstick lesbians for the most part. Then there’s the ones that are butt ugly and have too much testosterone. They were rejected all their life and all they can get is some fat loser guy, so they become a bull dyke. You’d be amazed at the hot lipstick lesbians bull dykes can pull. Their social standing improves somewhat, in their mind better to be with a hot girl then a loser guy. And they get to larp as a man which makes them feel empowered after being rejected and shit on for being an ugly girl, which is a useless being to society. Then there’s the ones that do it for attention or to be trendy. Daddy didn’t give them enough attention or they had trouble making friends so they come out as lesbian and get lesbo friends and daddy gives them all the attention they could want, even if it’s negative. What ties them all together is none of them are actually lesbians, it’s just giving them what they feel they need. Lesbians can’t even have sex(if you finger bang a girl are you no longer a virgin? Hell no.) and the sexual stuff they do actually do gets tired and old fast, google lesbian bed death. It’s all silly and retarded and if some major collapse happened where they lost all their comforts every single solitary lesbian would convert instantly and try to find a man to protect/take care of them. Lesbians are not to be taken seriously, they are quite literally a joke.

>Stick to pornstars if supermodels don’t stack up for you anymore, geez, you people
why don't you serch the leaked pics and see the truth?

He's gay and has the lowest IQ of any male actor I've ever seen.

WOMAN IS MADE BY GOD FOR ONLY ONE PURPOSE
AND ONE PURPOSE ALONE

TO TAKE THIS DIKKKKKKKK LMAO

What a disgusting body

*has a career with a major superhero and Harry Potter role while being publically gay in your path*

Attached: AF7BF63D-206C-41EC-ABE1-A1C2B88842B3.jpg (602x915, 102K)

>tries to get HARVESTED to reach the peak easily
>got rejected
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>Pattinson is a brainlet
Prove it.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

based

based gaychad

What, of Palvins tits? She’s gorgeous.

Fuck your dick god who makes you cut the tip off, bitch.

Attached: 6141388D-EDAC-4BEB-87CC-620E064FC843.jpg (1461x786, 236K)

Unbased and niggerpilled.

Attached: makesmethink.jpg (1200x1033, 207K)

Damn, that dude is gay as hell

>Bisexual. A lot of [closeted] actors are

Bisexual is the new gay , especially for women.

well well well
what have we here

Attached: cara delaslut 3.jpg (630x600, 28K)

To add a little to this, nearly every single lesbian has fucked men before. Many of them will bang a guy if some chad happens to come along or a rich guy to buy them shit, and some will even go back completely to men, especially the ones doing it for attention or the lipstick lesbians that were abused but find a guy they can trust. Compare this to gay men, lots of them have never banged a woman, extremely few actually gay men ever go straight later on(even religious conversion rarely works) and they will literally laugh out of the room a 10/10 girl who tries to fuck them(believed it or not this happens, girls do not like not being desired or having power over a guy especially the hot ones, so they will try to convert them sometimes). Lesbians are all full of shit, a joke, a sham. If a girl ever tells you she only gets with women laugh in her face, because she’s full of shit.

t. Guy who has banged several 100 percent “lesbians”, and lives 500 ft from a lesbian bar. They are all full of it

He really isnt meant to be a twink. Grungy ottermode suits him much better

Weinstein is the disgusting Jewish pig in our memes but he's so Damn based I love him. He's an open and unrelenting scumbag which makes him my hero

Attached: cara delaslut5.jpg (634x1006, 166K)

BASED HARV THE HERO WE NEED AND DESERVE

Attached: 1520581106325.jpg (600x400, 152K)

females have no fixed sexual orientation. Just as any lesbian might be seduced by a man , any straight woman can be seduced by another woman.

That’s not the case. It may be that bisexuals outnumber the heterosexuals and the homosexuals, but Speaking as a lesbian with no interest in males, we, and straight girls, do exist.
Stop your disinformation campaign

>any straight woman can be seduced by another woman
USELESS AND ANTI NATURE

ALSO WRONG LMAO

>Stop your disinformation campaign
do you forget where you are?

You took a shitty high school phase and made it your life, congrats.

Dilate faggot

>You people don’t know what a hairline looks like

What do you mean by 'you people', racist shitlord?

>Speaking as a lesbian with no interest in males, we do exist.
That's because you're ugly and angry about it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 29K)

I think there’s some truth to this. Women are programmed to use their poosey to extract protection and resources from a mate, it may well be there’s nothing in that program to specify it needs to be a man. There really didn’t need to be, as the only ones capable of protecting and providing for a woman is a man. It makes some sense evolutionarily that their attraction wouldn’t need to be gender specific, and it also makes sense that they would be flexible in their attraction. Some invading army of funny looking foreigners comes and wipes out their men, the ones that were able to seduce the new guys that weren’t classic attractive to them but could provide for them would survive and pass on their genes. Probably also why women are natural traitors, have no loyalty and are usually pro immigration.

I was six or seven when I noticed it.

Overlay judgmental incels aren’t a race, dummy.
It was bigotry

Kek ya no. Lesbians don’t exist, and reminder you can’t actually have sex. You have exactly as much sex as the 30 year old virgin basement dwellers here, how does that feel? Also which are you, butch dyke? Molested as a kid? Or are you just trying to get back at daddy.

Probably because there's no good men left.

Every woman still getting roles after hitting the wall likes licking pussy

> I was 6 or 7 when I noticed it

Let me guess, around the same age uncle Cletus touched you? If you haven’t hit the wall yet I’d stop playing pretend and find a man now or you are gonna regret it soon, believe me. But hey if you wanna be a lonely cat lady and off yourself at 50 knock yourself out.

Harvey isn't such a bad guy after all.

Attached: Cara-Delevingne.jpg (615x409, 36K)

Cone head lookin ass

You think Ezra and Robert will fuck? Because they're two bottoms..... how would they do it...

i'm worried about balding and my hairline is still flexing on her

>you can’t actually have sex
‘Kay

Attached: CB25C8EC-4E9C-422B-B5EB-AEE8311364E8.gif (500x380, 994K)

Looking through an art book. I really liked the naked lady statues, recoiled at the beardo males. I recalled the incident years later when I was 11 or 12 and thought it might have made me that way. But it’s just something you’re born with.

Every single one of his interviews he comes off as a total retard.

blowjobs and dildos

somebody tell him..
im sorry user

You can’t, you can’t have sex and there’s no argument against this, that’s why you didn’t present one. You are missing out on one of the best things in life and you have somehow deluded yourself into thinking you don’t want or need it. You are somehow more broken then the virgin guys here, at least they are aware of what they are missing. You also weren’t born with jack shit, if a chad enough guy came alone you would jump on it, chad just doesn’t want you. And if society collapsed you would run to the nearest guy and spread your legs for protection and food in a heartbeat. Ironically, the only thing allowing you to be with women are the men holding up society. If this was a few thousand years ago you would be getting railed by some sweaty farmer every night and pump out kids every other year so you didn’t starve to death. It’s just that now the government is your husband and takes care of you, so you can larp as a “lesbian”. Pathetic

Attached: A77BA407-659E-4E74-8D47-8D0146BD95EF.gif (500x380, 471K)

Cara for looking like a Harry Styles in makeup.

Ugh, jesus.

she cute

Attached: 1563783295079.jpg (605x605, 299K)

>degenerate
>bad for creative industries

One of the few models whose physical appearance is in equal parts both attractive and disturbing. She confuses my senses and possibly even my sexuality.

the only qualifications you really need for modeling is to be taller than average and very thin. That along with a rich family will get you a modeling career.

Attached: cara.jpg (1177x1196, 223K)

She is. Could do without the tattoos though

Attached: 159E2381-A19C-43B8-B57B-07D01B51551C.jpg (2157x1440, 311K)

>Harvey then gave her the direct number to Leonardo Dicaprio

Double-ended dildo like in Requiem for A Dream.

i thought delevingne was bi like kstew or amber heard. she only fucks chicks? hot.

>same with Tessa Thompson
Amen.

kek

i wonder who harvey pissed off. because we all know everyone in that industry does it so he must have done something to upset the higher ups

funny thing is you can say literally anything about weinstein now and most people would believe it's true
>weinstein likes to shit on the floor and eat it
oh gee, he looks like the kind of a retard that would do it

Lesbo actresses say they're bi to avoid killing their career like Ellen page.

Seems I got to you since you couldn’t come up with a response, or maybe you just know I’m right. Look I’m not trying to be mean or rude truly. Just being honest with you. The sooner you stop larping the sooner you might be actually happy. Women tend to fall into pretty hard depression or lose their minds if they don’t have a family at certain point. I’m just keeping it real princess, take it or leave it. I’m guessing somewhere deep down you know I’m right

Just came to say thank fuck you were removed from the only decent board on this site you attention whoring vapid cunt. Stop spamming your stupid fucking trio and leave your house you BO reeking roastie

>DANAKROYDNEEDLEHEAD.JPEG

Sounds boring as fuck, it's a sad image. They need a top. Who's the baddie in these films?

You are totally right. It’s such a joke that everyone is pretending Harvey is some anomaly, when it’s been widely known for decades that’s how the industry operates. He must have crossed someone very important

why do lesbians make straight men so angry?

>all of a sudden?

Hahahaha. Men are so naive. How many "straight" women who swear by their husbands you think I've been with behind their back? If only you knew.

Someone redpill me on Battinon's ass(ets) - what's his game like?
I'm going to assume Ezra is almost always a power bottom because just look at him.

Attached: 1545324626448.jpg (380x915, 78K)

*Battinson, sorry

>casting couch every girl in your film
>rape the ones who refuse to give it up
>end up fucking every Hollywood starlet and supermodel trying to be an actress
>don't even pretend to keep it a secret
>all of Hollywood makes jokes about it and acknowledges it happens even during award shows
>Hollywood actors/actresses literally sell their souls, morals and bodies to work with you
>end up raking up more trophies than any other studio
BASED HARV
this is why I don't take Hollywood seriously when they preach to me. They knew this shit was going on and didn't care because they all wanted an Oscar more than wanted him to go to jail

No it’s just that all lesbians are bisexual. Girls only get with girls because they give them something they need. It’s why any girl gets with anyone. If a guy comes along that can do it better they will switch sides in a heartbeat. Go hang out at a lesbian bar if you don’t believe me, especially if you are attractive. You will see just how “lesbian” they actually are. The only ones who actually stick to the “girls only” policy tend to be the ugliest nastiest butch dykes, and I think it’s because they know they can’t get any decent guy to plow them, while for some reason they are usually able to pull decent looking girls. Don’t blame them in that instance to be honest, I wouldn’t want to trade a qt girl for a fat ugly loser guy either.

If you weren't newfags you'd know that the fappenning were leaked files from Weinstein's iCloud.
Yes, sleazy Hollywood jews have AAA nudes on demand.

1. Most guys would be relieved it wasn’t a guy they cheated with. Some would even be turned on and hope for a threesome
2. Everyone knows women are generally unfaithful. This isn’t news to anyone
3. Get over yourself. You think you are some mavrick playboy(lol) because you licked some lonely housewives twat. No one cares, pathetic.

How can you delusional idiots not see that this is a man with makeup on?

Attached: 1568459043308.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

She probably is. Got a gf now.

Read a book, dunce.

If I wasn’t a newfag I would blindly believe that theory some user pulled directly out of his ass and no one has produced a single shred of evidence for? Ok seems legit

I want there to be a Male Fappening desu. Not enough nude leaks of hot dudes.

>can't find evidence unless spoonfed
lmao lurk moar newfag

>pretty face
Wrong. But checked.

The only thing that user is wrong about is that you should take your attention whoring cunt back to the board you came from. We don’t want you here either

Yeah, I bet they all found it really hot when their wives couldn't get excited anymore because my strap was double their size and abandoned them. I'm laughing so hard at how little men know.

Women get tired by monogamy in a year or two, on average. Men last around a decade. Everyone knows roasties are whores.

Gee wiz you told me to lurk moar, I don’t need to see any evidence now! Shit it must be true. I bet you think the j-law butthole pick is real too

i need this

Imagine being so butthurt that you have to write in character.

To be clear here, you are bragging that you were able to scrape up 50 bucks to buy a penis shaped piece of plastic in a futile attempt to cure your insatiable penis envy? This is what you are saying and in your mind you “got em” rofl. Keep it going this is hilarious

Attached: 1555333040218.jpg (618x412, 43K)

Based.
Zendaya, Gal Gadot, Tessa Thompson and that GotG/Avatar spic are only being peddled as attractive because... gotta push "minorities", I guess? Attractive Jewesses exist, though, so no idea why they have to pretend Gadot isn't a neanderthal skeleton with a deformed cranium.
Brie Larson isn't "ugly", but she's definitely so milquetoast and bland that she can't even quite make it to a 5 out of 10.
I guess she knows playing the feminist card will make everyone have to pretend she's attractive too, despite being the Shunned Race.

"""""She"""""'s bragging about having to use a fake cock.
Something tells me she recieved a visit or two from the weird uncle and all her life's been about overcompensating.

To be fair, she hasn't made it in hollywood so his argument holds weight

Lol.dumb ugly lesbo trying to get attention now that no one will put her box office cancer ass in movies anymore.

Cara is a bit passable/average, the other 2 are hideous

Zendaya is average-ish too, the other ones are ugly.

Pattinson is gay, dumb and ugly

i think its likely some of your girlfriends fucked men behind your back.

Homosexuality aside she has the creepiest eyes, so fucking unsettling, no idea how this girl is a celebrated actress with such scary eyes.

t. Timothy Chalamet fan

No idea whoor what that is, I'm talking about Twilight fag

WHOT? But if she's so gay then Pattinson aaaaah!! what the fuck!?? not even BI!
JUST GAY??!
KRISTEN YOUR KILLING ME
why you OUTING your EX?

Attached: monologue.gif (500x278, 2.27M)

Lol did u get turned down by a dyke? Do you still describe having touched a boob like a bag of sand. Spoken like a true incel, have sex.

>Except that time during her filming of Twilight.
>And the time she cheated on her male fiancee with another man.

I would have told her to shave her eyebrows.