Birds of prey advertising campaign is on

with the new poster. What do Yea Forums thinks about that?

Attached: EErZuNzVAAA5G5S.jpg (2764x4096, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AhoXR5tyGWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ewan looks like a total faggot

When did Harley Quinn become a character that people liked enough to get a movie of her own?

MEW a shit. Ewan a shit. The shoop work on this a shit. Might pirate/10

The moment men, and some women, saw Margot Robbie in this outfit.

Attached: 1528322721550.jpg (1000x1312, 874K)

when slut culture came widely accepted as normal.

Wait a minute, is this still set in the batman v superman DC cinematic universe?
I thought that was scrapped now that they got joker coming out with joaquin phoenix.

WHAT THE FUCK

This looks unironically awful. Suicide Squad was terrible in a cringe way, maybe the quality will go down enough for this one that it will loop back into "so bad it's good" territory

Might be spastic enough to work (like if Hausu was an action comedy)
Frankly will probably just be tedious and every character is miscast

Calm down Riley

>there are people that are this retarded

What the hell have they done to my wife!!!

Attached: 72E9C708-EF69-428B-A7AE-C18AFD895682.jpg (810x400, 57K)

PUTA

I mean, his character is literally confirmed to be gay so I guess it's good?

>Mew's arms

Attached: 1373747168551.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Looks like it was photoshopped by the intern on his lunch break

Why is Ewan McGregor still getting work in movies alongside beauties like Mary Elizabeth Winstead?
Am I really supposed to buy him as a superhero or something when I could probably beat him up and take Mary back anytime?

Not as retarded as DC for releasing separate movies in completely different cinematic universes faggot.

Think I'll pass, this looks like more of a headache than deadpool

Reminder that the main plot of this movie is about recovering dick pics, this will be worse than suicide squad

>Waller, Superman has gone rogue!
>Say no more pham, I'm sending Crazy Bitch with a Baseball Bat!

Attached: suicide_squad_margot_robbie_cast_nuevo_james_gunn_comunicado2019_crop1568471462584.jpg_1834093470.jp (1430x800, 107K)

Why can't companies get graphical designers who actually have a degree?

Why do they keep having to hire people on fiver?

what were they thinking: the movie

>it's their fault I'm retarded

Suicide Squad trailer #1

Ah so it's a kind of multi colored mad max with a cast of pretty cooky characters? Funny and unique

I'd say the New 52 in 2011. That's when they separated her from the Joker, started giving her all kinds of different outfits instead of just the Jester one, and published multiple solo series of her that have all sold well (by terrible 2010s standards anyway).

By 2016, DC had officially declared that "The four pillars of this company are Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn."

Attached: e6e606b08aec78e1a2a13dc36cccf7ec-800.jpg (526x800, 122K)

>is this still set in the batman v superman DC cinematic universe
Yes. But i literally cant understand what are they doing, because Joker and Pattinson Batman wont be set in BvS universe. So why keep Harley where without Batman and Joker? Wtf?

Not going to lie, this is one of the shittiest posters I've seen for a capeshit film.

You're all children. Little fucking children. Infantile abortions of your own adulthood. Lollipop sucking, milk guzzling, teary eyed babies.

If you watch capeshit you have shouldn't be able to vote, or drink, or gamble, or get married, or any of the other privileges that come along with adulthood.

She already kicked his ass

And yes they did flash him with red UV light beforehand to make him as strong as a regular buff guy

Attached: harley-quinn-vs-superman.jpg (1989x1524, 3.61M)

>everyone itt saying Ewan looks stupid
>can't figure out which one Ewan is supposed to be
>look closer
>that gay mexican is Ewan Mcgregor

>If you watch capeshit you have shouldn't be able to
Pajeet, calm down.

they're finally making a comic book movie as awful as nuHarley

Doesn't really mean much though, anyone could beat superman if you flashed him with the magic deusexray that turns him into not-superman anymore

I love how Margot Robbie wants to make herself look unfuckable but she literally can't

>nooo I'm dressed like a quirky retard stop jerking off to me
You wish, bitch

>this is the future of DC

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

He's in the white jacket/suit. He's wearing makeup so he looks pretty different.

>faggot Black Mask confirmed
>mcguffin being his dick pics confirmed
oh god

LOL

Mousebrains aren't intelligent enough to watch movies unless they take place in the same universe, apparently. Do you get confused about Ghostbusters and wonder why there isn't a Ghostbusters cinematic universe?

I don't know, it's kind of embarrassing that he's such a pussy without his powers.

Thor gets unpowered and still fucks people up all the time.

I never said that you fucking idiot.
Its just clear that with affleck leaving they're going to jump ship with this dumpster fire and hope joker will start something better.

It looks pretty bad but I'll reserve judgment.

Based diplomatic poster

Reserve no longer

Attached: 20190715_090549.jpg (2896x2896, 832K)

>It looks pretty bad but I'll reserve judgement until after i've paid for it multiple times and you should do that same :)
Based shill poster

It will be awful and make more money than Shazam, such is the state of moviegoers

>Harley Quinn beating up a regular buff guy
Even that's a stretch.

>I'd say the New 52 in 2011. That's when they separated her from the Joker
She had a solo series way before New52, with multiple creators. She had already struck out on her own by then. But she was still in her traditional costume at that time.

>posts GotG2
Kek

>Mousebrains aren't intelligent enough to watch movies unless they take place in the same universe
I dont care about different universes, i just dont think that i will enjoy Harley without her interractions with Bats or Joker. I dont mind one "Harley and literally who" the movie, but if they will make another one...um..i dont think that it will be interesting enough

>graphic design is my passion

Robbie looks more white trash than Jamie Pressley playing white trash. What a disaster.

Attached: jamie.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>Marlel about to start phase 4
>it's all X woman yaas queen shit
You're in a glass house fag

It will win Cannes award i think and gonna be nominated for an oscars

I had a gf in Uni that looked like her

>villain is a huge faggot
The spirit of Snyder lives on huh

Attached: bravo zack.jpg (692x896, 187K)

Will it get blasted for making a mockery of gay people?

wtf is this shit? A tattoo?

Attached: neck.png (1661x1209, 3.88M)

The Dawn of the Dead guy was seen railing two sluts on a boat and the Sucker Punch guy's entire character motivation was raping hot nuthouse girls

based

Probably especially with Eternals right around the corner

Injustice

>hot nuthouse girls
werent they underage?

>Doctor Strange 2
>Eternals
>Black Panther 2
>Thor 4
Whatever you say DCuck

There's more to being a faggot than homosexuality

>current year Neal Adams

Attached: nope.jpg (500x375, 26K)

HOMEWRECKING WHORE

>Margot Robbie wants to make herself look unfuckable but she literally can't

Attached: margot-robbie-mary-queen-of-scots.jpg (2700x1800, 1.3M)

If you had told me even five years ago that this fucking trash was a poster for a Birds Of Prey movie, I would have never believed you.

I still can't bieve THIS is what Hollywood has done with a favorite comic and favorite comic characters.

Disgusting.

Attached: 9781563899393-us.jpg (305x475, 44K)

They were already building this big world for the DC movies with suicide squad, aquaman, man of steel etc, and so now when you are making another movie based on DC comics but in a completely different universe, its really weird and jarring and its another cinematic universe you have to get into when really they should be focusing their attention and money on just one as to give it the best world building. But I mainly say this since hack snyders cinematic universe is dog shit affleck is gone. But seriously what kind of mouse brain is going to want to watch these movies based on the same material but its "set in completely different universes so its totally not the same shit"? a mouse brain DC cock sucker like you probably. Also calling the movie the same name like the ghost busters did is retarded, its retarded when any piece of media does it.

Digital coloring really does him no favors.

Not one.. not a single one of those characters looks anything like the books. DC gives jo fucks about these characters. They are hollow trade marks to fill whith whatever cliche Hollywood trash they think if marketable due to test audiences and democraphic surveys.

Attached: Birds_of_Prey_10.jpg (500x788, 117K)

why do girls do that pose with their lips like that?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

Snyder really likes dabbing on homos. It's great.

Golden Lion

Attached: 1568212865710.png (438x432, 61K)

*sipppp*

Attached: 1568736164848.jpg (528x744, 193K)

With a fanbase this stupid Marvel will never win a Golden Lion. It's a shame, we could be having a Fincher directed Miracleman HBO show by now

LOOKS SUPER DUPER GAY

ALSO I HEAR IT HAS FEMINISM

BASED JOKER (2019) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MOVIE

What is this expression intended to convey

It's a way to engorge men's penises so that asking for money becomes easier. Simple as.

>they should be focusing their attention and money on just one as to give it the best world building
No retard

it's called MSPaint

Yeah. Anyone that posts a modern Neal Adams comic as an example of canon or what a character can do is beyoond an idiotic filthy casual. The only reason to read them is to see how bat shit insane Neal takes things.

Attached: 22184025._SY540_.jpg (486x540, 81K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DEE CEE

Attached: jester.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

her shoes are untied
oh god shes gonna trip look out

When will DC actually make a watchable film?

No reasoning with autismos.

Is this just my swollen pp talking or was she actually pretty good at playing the quirky lolsorandom retard character?

Attached: Margot-Robbie-Harley-1.jpg (620x928, 85K)

world class master assasin right here

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (196x300, 27K)

what an awful poster

Dementia doesn't either.

Attached: odyssey-train-shooting.jpg (584x470, 60K)

>trip
>when she has wings and flies

retard

Attached: 1504657880147.png (336x258, 90K)

They just made Golden Lion winner

This looks fucking terrible. If I didn't already know it was a DC movie, I'd have no idea it was based on their characters.

Wait....................THAT'S CASSANDRA CAIN??????

WHAT THE FUCK

That doesn't answer his question DCuck

THATS KATANA
SHES GOT MY BACK

HERES THE GUY WHO CAN CLIMB
LITERALLY
ANYTHING

SUICIDE SQUAD WAS A SHITSHOW AND THIS CONTINUES THAT

WHILE JOKER (2019) IS COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND FULLY BASED

See

rude

Oh "my bad", they made their first watchable movie in 1978 and they have one watchable movie about to be released that has won the Golden Lion in Venice, the most prestigious award ever won by a superhero movie

it's just you

I don't watch capeshit, let alone DCEU capeshit

Leaks

>Harley Quinn narrates the movie and frequently breaks the fourth wall.
>Harley decides to become a good person after being dumped by the Joker.
>Black Mask is a sadistic mobster who is obsessed with art and implied to be gay.
>Victor Zsasz is a serial killer and Black Mask’s main enforcer. Black Mask flirts with him a lot.
>Cassandra Cain is a motormouth street kid who works for Black Mask to support her family.
>Black Mask tries to retrieve a valuable diamond, but things go wrong and Cass ends up swallowing it in order to later sell it to get her family out of the streets.
>Black Mask begins chasing Cass to cut the diamond out of her stomach, and Cass runs into Harley, who decides to protect her.
>Huntress infiltrated Black Mask’s organization to kill him to avenge her family, and begins searching for Cass to use her to get close to him.
>Black Canary is a retired vigilante turned nightclub singer who gets back into action to save Cass. She has the Canary Cry.
>Renee Montoya is a lesbian detective investigating Black Mask and finds out the diamond is actually a data drive with something Black Mask desperately wants, and presumes it to be criminal information.
>Eventually, Harley, Huntress, Black Canary and Montoya team up to protect Cass and together they defeat Black Mask and Zsasz.
>Movie ends with the revelation that the diamond contains Black Mask’s stolen dick pics.
>R-rated Tarantino-esque balls-to-the-walls action comedy.
>Not very faithful to the comics. Different origins, different personalities, different character dynamics, no costumes.
>Batman has been missing for a few years.
>Joker is Jared Leto’s version, created through a combination of stand-ins, sound-alikes and archive footage from SUICIDE SQUAD.
>Black Mask only wears a domino mask, never gets scarred.
>Test-audiences reportedly liked it very much, especially the villains, but WB executives are iffy and not very confident on the product they have.

Attached: Harley Quinn.jpg (700x400, 112K)

GET

HMMM BOYS? i dont think this is aimed at us.

>Joker is Jared Leto’s version, created through a combination of stand-ins, sound-alikes and archive footage from SUICIDE SQUAD.
why go through the trouble to recreate the worst Joker ever?

>Test-audiences reportedly liked it very much, especially the villains, but WB executives are iffy and not very confident on the product they have.
it's a miracle, executives having some common sense

>Black Mask isn't actually Black Mask, none of the characters are actually the characters, movie is shit

That can’t be real

I doubt it's aimed at anyone with an IQ higher than 7

This is the reason why she got with him. So that he can get her roles with his pull in the industry.

Went to see It: Chapter 2 the other day and before the film started a red balloon appeared with scary violin, which was proceeded with it popping, a record scratch (in 2019 the year of our Lord) then Harley appeared and said “I’m so over clowns” cutting to a trailer clip.

Absolute Cringe. Also Joker will be Based.

Attached: 510CF33C-E0C1-4D28-B235-68E0E11EA409.jpg (200x211, 6K)

wtf is this photoshop

executives iffy uh
coomers got the stiffy uh

Same executives that gave Batman v Superman a standing ovation and gave WB the wonderful year it's currently having

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-084158_Chrome.jpg (1000x300, 108K)

Movie looks pozzed, but that’s a pretty damn cool poster
Too bad the movie is written by, directed by, and starring affirmative action hires
Only ray of hope is R-Rating and Chad Stahelski as second unit director

yeah, the clip is online
and she says "so fucking over" but it's blipped by a sound. full cringe.
youtu.be/AhoXR5tyGWY

>>R-rated Tarantino-esque balls-to-the-walls action comedy.
So it's actually going to be like when a director tries to ape Bay, but doesn't understand how it works

Golden
Lion

it's not the same executives, pretty much everyone at WB was replaced

Without costumes
Without hot actress

this movie are born dead

BvS was kino though. Disney used a ton of shills and fake reviews to attack it, which led to the downfall of Rotten Tomatoes. It was the superhero of superhero films, sacrificing itself for the sake of exposing the system. It was what paved the way and allowed for a movie like Joker to be possible. Without BvS, Joker would have died for being too different from the MCU.

The Joker is a one-off and you’re an idiot who should stop posting

So they’re doing a Joker movie AND a Harley Quinn movie, but out of the three movies to feature both Harley Quinn and/or the Joker, nipeither of them have focused on that relationship and also Batman is barely in them. I honestly don’t see why these DC films aren’t working for people.

Without costumes
>no way

>but that’s a pretty damn cool poster
kys
of all the awful things to come out about this movie, the poster manages to be the worst

THAT

>Affleck gone
>Robert pattison as the batman
>Implying this is a one off

Stop embarrassing yourself posting shit eating mongoloid.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
get worse

Attached: 1567426418890.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

I didn't care for Margot in Suicide Squad but this new look for Harley is incredibly sexy.

Fuck's sake. Even the chubby half black chick I dated had a better ass than that.

Jesus they couldn't even put a grain filter over the text? ->convert to smart object ->filter ->noise. It's that easy, and it's not even scaled properly, just messes with my autism.

Black Mask
Without mask

>Black Canary
>IS literally Black

wew lad

Attached: Black Canary_5549.jpg (640x960, 90K)

Yeah I’d totes rather have Blacked Widow and Gayternals and, um, Shang-Chi?

Attached: 8E74E207-5671-4D60-B588-5FA3C91D1486.jpg (1125x2192, 1.05M)

First asian male lead and he's a fruit. Poor chang can't ever catch a break

Pretty much it's just Sin from Simone's Birds of Prey with Cass's name. Instead of Dinah picking her up in SE Asian, she's in Gotham. I guess the racist assholes at Warners think Asians all rook arike and are interchangeable.

Attached: birds of prey - sin.jpg (1024x639, 104K)

These actresses live on the moon
Only they think that getting thinner is synonymous with elegance
They get thinner for these roles
Unbelievable, they should do the opposite

Attached: 24845074_2017288301875699_6902355290436403200_n.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

NOOOOOO MARVERUUUU PREEEEAZE AAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me more about it lil z. What kind of movies white people should watch?

wow, they really tried to make her look skinny

So you're into the homeless trashbag look, eh?

Gal Gadot gained 15 pounds when she was cast as Wonder Woman. It actually wasn't enough but you can still tell it helped a lot.

Attached: ad_122022718.jpg (1658x796, 340K)

>What do Yea Forums thinks about that?
That's what happens when Margo Robbie has too much creative control.

>slight hint of a 5 o clock shadow
That's a dude isn't it?

the strength doesn't canonically come from the muscles, does it?

she looks quite fierce

She still had to do something because a couple years back she looked like she was literally going to die

Attached: krWivHM.jpg (655x1000, 130K)

Sounds like someone has trannies on the brain.

No, you fucking incel.

Attached: IMG_7407.jpg (1190x1207, 238K)

It's JPG compression.

oh fuck

>We get a literally who sheboon instead of Ollie's Pretty Bird

One of the worst artistic timelines.

Attached: FantasticGleamingApe-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.97M)

>>Black Canary
>>IS literally Black
Can someone remind me how Hollywood is supposed to be the ones who aren't racist? Half the times they start talking about diversity and race they seem racist as fuck.

is that ass real?

No matter how much estrogen a tranny shoves in their ass they will NEVER have that bodytype, fat distribution or bone structure.

Attached: older-brothers-chinese-kids-soda-burgerking.jpg (495x365, 27K)

She must be what? 80 feet tall?

That file name seems misplaced now

>pick a nigress for Black Canary
>it's the only nigress with a flat ass on earth
impressive

Only capeshit I actually really liked was The Boys and the Dark Knight films.

please respond
is that implants or pushup things or what

do they actually have wings?

>guess i'll sleep flying then

Margot is cute. Sign me up.

Attached: 330.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

We're gonna see more Harley cosplay, aren't we?

Blatant copy of borderlands 3.

So this is the power... of the female gaze...

>muh 80s neon color motif
They're just being lazy now. Like everything else about this movie. It's on par with Batman & Robin for utter unrelated nonsense.

feet

top tier trolling

Yes, I love cara's feet.
In what way, doofus.

Attached: 331.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Its set in that universe for the sake of continuity retard. Last we saw of this harley she was just saved by joker. Why ask stupid questions with simple answers?

>not knowing everything about the DCEU means you're retarded now

Watch her in Terminal. She plays a better HQ in that flick

What the fuck

If this is real, I hope they don't commit the mistake of taking the movie too seriously. This is comedy tier script.

Attached: lol(5).jpg (600x400, 152K)

Terminal was pretty bad tho

A woman with no penis is like an angel with no wings

Dropped/10

You simply have shit taste. Embarrassing but not uncommon. Tho id be weary of sharing my opinions in the future if I were you

Look at this

Attached: nealdammas.png (1126x772, 1.95M)

Attached: 32325k.jpg (1223x1677, 395K)

>>Margot Robbie wants to make herself look unfuckable but she literally can't
SHE IS NOT A NATURAL REDHEAD!
DELETE THIS!

>literally stars fucking margot robbie
>iS tHIs IN thE SaME uNiVErse?!

That if it's not directed by Zack Snyder is shit

>That issue when Batman punches the riddler so hard he should be a bunch of meat splattered all over the place but the guy is still standing up like nothing

SCOTTISH

I take it over the cast looking constipated with some red/orange and blue plasma explosion happening in the background (like every single other capeshit poster)

It’s Zack “KINO master” Snyder you fucking pleb.

I wouldn't mind his shitty art if only his stories made fucking sense. I get it, the guy's a legend, now stop hiring him.

>Implying college produces competent artists and not vagina blood abstract garbage
You have to go back

Name?

What part of the poster says "serious movie" to you?

Oh it’s pajeet projecting again post

Sure it won't.
Either way, this won't be a one off.

My 8yo neice cosplayed as HQ. I was like. Gee bro. Your daughter looks like THAT?

Misa Campo

Attached: harley_4421.jpg (706x706, 47K)

I have no idea what this is supposed to be? It certainly isn't Birds of Prey.

They definitely will meet but not until a later film. Todd Phillips doesn't have ownership over the character or anything.

>shouldn't be able to vote, or drink, or gamble, or get married
The voting part is the only good thing there, anything else, is straight up harmful to you.

You are not very mature if you think that sadistically fucking yourself means to be an adult.

Attached: O N E Q U E S T I O N.jpg (528x535, 29K)

IN NO WAY

THIS DYKE MOVIE AND DYKES IN GENERAL NEED TO GTFO

No really. Superman doesn't win because he is a good fighter, he has never had to be good at fighting. He usually wins because he is strong. If you take away his strength, you are left with a big lummox of a man, who doesn't really know how to fight.

You can plainly see the poster is meant to be intentionally bad. I guess it might even be a jab towards people like me who complain that poster art in modern Hollywood is terrible.

He doesn't have ownership over Joaquin tho, and he wont agree to play Joker again

>DC decides to make DCEU series of movies to compete with MCU
>releases multiple movies set in this universe
>release multiple live action tv shows not set in this universe
>some are connected some are not
>release movie not set in universe
>release another movie set in universe
>release movie not set in universe but using the same character and actress as movie set in universe
what theyre doing is very confusing especially if you arent totally in the loop on everything DC is doing with their movies especially since DC doesnt even seem to know. dont be such a fucking faggot

Oh. I thought you were posting Cara as if she were Margot. You're just a fan of both of those dumpster fires.

>Superman doesn't win because he is a good fighter, he has never had to be good at fighting
Jesus look at all this pleb, holy shit.

It's BEAAAAUUUUUTIFUL!

Amazing how some random instagram thot looks better than a Hollywood movie star.

this that suit is so fucking sexy it was all i needed to bookmark her wikifeet and wait in anticip

Attached: anticipation.gif (500x252, 739K)

COCKSUCKER

If only that guy who can tie knots were still alive!

What do you think Margot Robbies stance on ass eating is?

As more of a DC fan, it's fucking suffering to see Marvel get a whole line of films and a cinematic universe. Spidey is a favorite at Marvel and Sony has kept him mostly out of it. Even the MCU bits with him have been messy. Yet I still am in awe at how Marvel has made a whole universe. It's still sooooo much better than the complete mess DC is. How the fuck has Warners fucked it up sooooo badly?!

Attached: Cap laughs at the sad DC fanboys DSC00784 - copy.jpg (600x800, 82K)

based Misa Campo poster

SHE'LL EAT YOUR ASS IF YOUR A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER

Hollywood insider here. I heard she’s wild and gets off grinding her husbands face.

Not unless they drive two dump trucks full of money up to his house

It was Kevin Tsujihara and he’s out. Future looks pretty bright

Attached: 10CC88BD-3C83-4915-AEBF-4335FF8698B7.jpg (766x724, 375K)

You seems people that never read anything superman related expect for DeathBattle and dragon ball's fanfics.
We had 2000 stories in the Silver Age about how even without powers Clark is an hero

what are you talking about
sony was trying to create a ghostbusters cinematic universe

Attached: ghost corps.png (2032x1222, 1.13M)

PLEASE REHIRE ZACK SNYDER!!!
THIS IS SHIT!

spoken like a DCuck who has never actually paid attention to DC's movies

at best you get one good movie every decade

yeah just look at it fucking dumbass

Attached: 1494871694033.jpg (2484x2016, 1.09M)

>Amazing how some random instagram thot looks better than a Hollywood movie star.
>Misa Capano sexier than Margott Robbie.
user I....hate to break you....but no!

>Gal Gadot gained 15 pounds when she was cast as Wonder Woman

You are be fooled user

Attached: 125865435766546.jpg (532x543, 37K)

A woman clearly designed her new look, whereas a man clearly designed her Suicide Squad look.

>why there isn't a Ghostbusters cinematic universe?
we know why there isn't one DCuck, it's the same reason why Dark Universe and FoX-Men universes got scrapped. You lucked out because DC was fucking retarded and already had 4 movies filmed before Batman v Superman bombed

If they rehired Zack Snyder the DCEu would be kino!

Joker: What if we made it an out-of-verse character study where we prioritise exploring his mind & motivations without any sci-fi & attempt to craft a mature & nuanced film instead?

BOP: BUT FIRST, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Attached: 30F292EB-4CDD-4A7F-A7B9-7C820687139D.jpg (440x247, 14K)

sounds like a hot dumpster fire

SOUL
SOULLESS

>implying Joaquin gives a fuck about money

so it sounds like a DC movie?

>You are be fooled user
Anon I....

Attached: gadottta.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Kaitlyn Siragusa

Attached: Kaitlyn Siragusa Catwoman 2.jpg (1366x2048, 217K)

Misa Campo is way hotter than Margot No Boobies, user

Attached: harley_3370354305249495552_n.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>so it sounds like a DC movie?
Sounds like a ZackSnyder less Dc movie

based spoonfeeding retard

>bragging about how much superhero content you have consumed

>...don't have eyes

We know

SOMEONE POST BEHIND THE SCENES PIC OF HER ON ROLLER BLADES PLEASE

Attached: 92F4AEF8-0A57-469F-83CB-D33642219800.gif (250x243, 2.57M)

ONLY OLDFAGS REMEMBER MISA CAMPO IS A MEME

LIKE BOKU NO PICO

Attached: C58DEEF1-EFE0-4039-9AD0-3FD536986C1D.jpg (480x720, 63K)

Attached: amouranth-catwoman-cosplay-1.jpg (700x733, 60K)

At least Margot doesn't have a tranny child and silicone boobs.
Natural small and big the better

Has Batman retired due to Alcoholic Fatty Liver disease?

>Abut to watch IT ch. 2
>movie appears to have started
>Harley Quinn shows up and pops IT's balloons with a hammer
>Turns out their newest ad is literally "BRO ITS JUST A PRANK" tier
>Some executive thought this would make me want to see their movie

when did romulans become this ugly reeeeeeee

>gambling
That's just being a fucking idiot of the highest tier desu, have no respect for someone that doesn't value hard work behind money.

literally listing
>nigmode 2
>Gayternals
>Womjin thor

Based slip poster

Attached: 65385778_478514536025675_5480578409525239965_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>test audiences

heh why bother

IF HES GOING DOWN HES TAKING SOME INFIDELS WITH HIM

Attached: 1420756554120.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>The four pillars of this company are Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn

Only Jim Lee said that due to her popularity with normies right now. Its like saying Deadpool is a pillar of Marvel because he's meme-popular.

The real fourth pillar would be the Flash due to being featured more than any character in TV shows and films than the big three

keep seething, misa campo is hotter

Attached: harley_5934067824224894976_n.jpg (768x960, 57K)

Looks like feminist bullshit

el goblina

Just know she make me have less boner than Margot Robbie's tattoed feet

is this robbie in this pig shit filth ?

>Looks like feminist bullshit

Attached: 663590bbcbc0b03aaac07d5aa72e298c.jpg (500x588, 59K)

>the kids have arrived

cuter, maybe
better tits, but fake
better ass, yes
hotter? no

>An hero
Heh

Attached: 1534101592238.jpg (460x322, 29K)

wrong use of greentext , whoes the newhomo now

With that jawline she might as well be a dude.

New fag detected. Fuck off, shill

new

>Capeshitter
>Calls others kids
Ok retard

Attached: 521420-mr-pregnant-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (230x345, 20K)

yes, Clark was an hero without superpowers in the Silver Age

Attached: supermanpowerless.jpg (800x1189, 302K)

Well said.

Im all for more Margot Robbie Harley. Im glad she's in this and in the next Suicide Squad. I hope WB/DC milks her like Disney milked Iron Man. It's kind of strange to think she'll have more movie appearances than some of the heroes, but fuck it, they're making it work, keep it up.

WB's treatment of DC properties is fucking pathetic. This IN NO WAY even resembles Birds of Prey. WB hasn't made a good DC movie since Batman Begins. Sad!

Attached: wtf.gif (220x208, 861K)

Imagine designing this atrocious poster and thinking it’s clever

This
I wish these idiots stop fooling themselves. It's all been rubbish. Except Dark Knight. That's only because of Heath.

haha does she show her pusy in the movie? that would be so funny and weird haha

I CANT

ITS BEYOND SHIT

Haha that would be so quirky haha

*slaps desk*

Attached: 0EF812E9-C21E-4061-ACA3-27EFEDDFBE65.jpg (194x259, 7K)

oh I get it, it ain't funny but I get it

Attached: main-qimg-7da166bfdfb500b52d5c109e1698be3b.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>BvS was kino

Opinion discarded

>Opinion discarded
You misspelled "opinion accepted"

It's not trying to hide anything, dude. So you "getting it" really isn't anything. All that happened is that you understood it. It shouldn't be applauded.

shitty composition, also MEW looks specially dumpy in it

did that post offend you somehow?

No it just came off as fedora tipping reddit shit. Wow, you figured out the BoP poster is alluding to old cartoons flying around someone's head. It's a weird thing to be happy to find and to post about. If every retard was like you the board will be filled with people's stupid thoughts they didn't need to comment. Retard.

If that user hadn't pointed out how fucking stupid it is your retarded ass would be using it as an example of why "DC is just too smart for modern audiences"

You're the same mental midget who replies to everyone correctly calling Joker a piece of shit with "Golden Lion" like it's supposed to mean something, aren't you?

oh I get it, you're mad you didn't figure it out first.

Wasn’t there an arc in the comics which confirmed that there are multiple Harley Quinn’s ffs

Nope, it's quite obvious. And the movie looks like shit, so don't try and act smart.

No I'm not. What the fuck is Golden Lion? Not even kidding. You fucking loser..

Nope. I just find it funny you picked out Roger Rabbit as the reference saying "oh I get it!" when birds around a head have been around for a century. You birdbrain. GET IT?

there are 3 Jokers, the Harley thing is that she isn't the first one and Joker has made a bunch of them if you read the new comics which I recommend you don't.

it was the first thing that came up in google images that showed a cartoon character with birds around their head, and wtf is with your writing style are you 12 or 80?

My writing style? Can you explain what you even mean by that? I'm curious. Nigger you don't even capitalize your sentences. Shut the fuck up.

>comic book reader
YOU FAGGOT FUCK

isn't that some new 52 bullshit though? I don't really follow the storylines so could not be, either way it's fucking dumb

you think you're worth capitalization old woman?

you offering?

Hmm

You should both become an hero as well

She looks like a stuffed sausage. Is cylindrical a form of curvy?

>making a Birds of Prey movie
>it's not Black Canary, Huntress, and Oracle
>it's centred around Harley Quinn
>she's not in costume as a harlequin
>it's a spinoff from a shit film
>by the looks of Black Mask they learned nothing from Leto's Joker

How can this do anything bull disappoint?

Gay people are naturally evil, it's a logical course to take a villain

Joaquin himself said he would be open to a Joker sequel

Jesus Christ. They know that you go broke when you go woke, right? It's like how a gay guy needs a personality beyond "he is gay". There needs to be actual substance, not meaningless pandering.
>hey, this character is gay! People will pay to watch that! Personality? What's that? He's gay!

What the fuck?
Also why is there a suicide squad reboot?

>Different origins, different personalities, different character dynamics, no costumes.
What a weird way to say "completely new characters". Why call a rose a rock? It's different characters, don't call them by a name people associate with other characters.

>You should both become an hero as well
I will!

Am I supposed to believe that Joaquin joker actually smelled Margots Harley asshole when having sex?
Where are they going with this

batman arkham asylum

Zack Snyder is the fucking cancer that ruined DC films. He's an illiterate Hollywood shithead. He can't even understand the basic scenes of a Frank Miller Batman comic.

Attached: Zack Snyder poo in the loo 1459241111051.jpg (550x666, 260K)

>omg how dare you answer questions muh secret club!!!1

and V, Red, and Losers aren't even really DC. Watchmen wasn't really either, but that was a fucking piece of shit. Another Snyder movie that was a superficial cardboard mock up of the comics.

>Graphic Design is my passion

Attached: EEsj5xLWsAAg09w.jpg (809x1200, 247K)

That was an excellent riposte.

shut the fuck up, you spoonfeeding retard

Personally, I'm excited.

kek

>Snyder is responsible for every DC movie being shit even though he made 2.5 movies out of fucking 50
Classic DCuck

Back when I was in high school. Shit. Might have even been middle school. I used to wonder why the fuck they didn't hand the reigns of live action DC films over to a bunch of the guys who did the animated series.

Timm and Dini. Sure. Yet also Alan Burnett and Glen Murakami. Sadly Darwyn Cooke is no longer with us.

Attached: jlu-green-arrow-black-canary-114418.jpg (852x480, 46K)

You should have added horrible stock photo wings to all those characters too

somebody photoshop big fucking logs i her face

No, keep Timm out of everything his ass needs to be fired and replaced, Dini is fine his stuff is still great.

Because WB is shitty