This is a psychologist's house in the 90s

This is a psychologist's house in the 90s.

Attached: th.jpg (474x375, 38K)

It still is today
I don't know where they get their taste from, surely from they upper class parents

Owning a house let alone one that's actually nice seems so wildly impossible that it isn't even funny. Everything we were told was a lie.

You’re fucking wrong again. That’s niles wife’s house. When she left him she kicked him out. Do you ever tire of being so fucking wrong about everything? Fuck you.

an apartment like that would be about £5 mil, furnished, in London. been to apartments in the 2.5 mil range and they are pretty standard, in a good location though.

>This is a psychologist's house in the 90s.
>caption says "apartment"

I can't remember exactly, but that might also be the fancy apartment Niles got after he was kicked out and specifically had trouble affording.

this. she was old money

You're right. The faggot you're replying to is wrong and a faggot.

they make urinal cakes

Thought he was a psychiatrist?

what's the difference

a psychiatrist has an MD and went to medical school and can prescribe medication.

Psychologists largely cannot prescribe meds and have a PhD

Niles was a better psych than Frasier because Frasier clung the discredited corpse of Freud

it's from prescribing drugs

that's his apartment at the Montana you mong
the apartment he got on his own income

could actually get something like OP's pic for decent money in Philadelphia
boggles my mind after being around NYC for so long
then again even center city philly is kind of shit

This was my house in the 90s

Attached: img_2019_09_11_28383.jpg (700x551, 59K)

We’ll get it in VR soon enough fellow wagie

He was a radio personality. Also houses prices weren't fucked in the 90s.The reason they're fucked now is because all these people bought houses they couldn't pay for

is that a real navajo rug?

Wait that's Niles' house, apologies everyone carry on

maybe if we have a babyboom then we can get rich as old people with a larger younger generation than us that we can fuck over with rent

painted my room the same colour as frasiers apartment when I was 15 and bought semi art deco style furniture, which kinda propped up again in the early 00s

looking for stuff got me into design and colour theory then I used that for college and became an interior designer and made some good bank in my 20s

all thanks to a tv show, seriously don't know what else I would be doing

Attached: eheheh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I went into manufacturing to please my dad and hate my life