Why aren't there any female action heroes?

Why aren't there any female action heroes?

Attached: 1190773.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrvBE3jsCEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I want her to shoot me in the head

not a faggot but i really want to get pegged by her

there are if you look hard enough

Attached: 1482713226722.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Because women aren't as strong or capable in combat as men

If a girl is gonna bulk like that saline implants are mandatory, otherwise it's too gay.

women can't be heroic
"female heroes" is just a farce.

because they always make them too unbelievably masculine like OP pic related
the reason Ripley and Sarah Connor work is because those characters aren't just jacked dudes with a girl's head attached, they're women first and every action they take is centered around that
T2 Sarah never goes mano-a-mano anyone, even when she's shredded she's still a 5 foot 6 waif and it would be ridiculous, but she beats the living fuck out of people when she has weapons to assist her
Ripley in Aliens works so well because her central goal of escaping LV-426 becomes intrinsically connected with protecting a little girl, something that's inherently motherly and feminine, also coupled with the fact she never goes hand-to-hand with anyone and anything physical she does is with the assistance of tools and weapons
modern blockbusters fucking forget this and just do a find/replace of their masculine pronouns to she/her and call it a day, which makes the women impossible to identify with and connect with because you KNOW something feels off

Because most of the time instead of doing a female action hero they just copy a male one, remove the parts that made him likable and replace it with psychotic behavior and a few "Didn't expect a woman to be this tough did you! Fucking sexist men!" lines.

because women that act like men aren't pleasing and hollywood doesn't know how else to make women appear strong

What a weak ass homo.

It always amuses me how much they go on about "muh toxic masculinity", but any time they try to make a strong female character, they basically just pump her full of as much "toxic masculinity" as they can muster.

god i wish that was me

Bro, he can obviously beat that girl, that's the fetish.

femdom fetishes are almost as bad as cuckold and findom fetishes
because modern feminism has labeled anything actually "feminine" as toxic and regressive, and now a whole generation of women wonder why they feel incomplete and unfulfilled

I liked Rebecca Ferguson's character in MI movies, since all her fighting moves seem to take into account she's a small woman that needs to utilize all her weight and leverage to bring down larger men.

Woman are also traditionally used to spy, although that's usually just fucking and sucking dignitaries for information.

But there's a fuckton of them
why do we have these threads

There are they just ain't the best actresses. Gina & Rhonda are examples. Give it time Charlotte Flair will end up in a few movies too.

Cynthia Rothrock

Kate Beckinsale
Milla Jovovich
Michelle Rodriguez
Sigourney Weaver
Linda Hamilton
Gal Gadot
Carrie-Ann Moss
Uma Thurman
Scarlett Johansson
Linda Hamilton
Zoe Saldana
Halle Berry
Lucy Lawless
Michelle Yeoh
Melissa Benoist

should i go on

Attached: crying training.webm (640x800, 2.72M)

>white people

Sarah Connor is masculine as fuck, silly chimp, Ripley "good female hero" is just an overrated meme

Ripley, Sarah Connor, any 80s movie with a female lead?

Attached: sigourney-weaver-aliens.jpg (1370x2048, 341K)

t. anime fanboy

to get extra karma

there are, they just look like pic related

Attached: seline vs alice.png (1075x480, 1.06M)

You need the director of John Wick in a giant rubber monster costume as the bad guy and a female body builder as the hero.

youtu.be/NrvBE3jsCEY

Attached: poster-780[1].jpg (780x1106, 157K)

A little thing called "verisimilitude."

Also, what about Mila Yogapants?

As you can see, there are, the problem is they don't convince

are those girls trying?

Attached: biel as abigail.webm (1920x1080, 993K)

They would need an equally intimidating female antagonist

Attached: FCDD8AD8-6D91-40C0-B169-26DD8CDAFB06.jpg (528x640, 74K)

Because you wouldn't look at them and think "yeah, that woman could take out a guy". The only sorts of women who can do that are those big ugly Bertha types, and nobody wants to see them on screen.

>Why aren't there any female action heroes?

Because you're too fucking stupid to actually see they exist; so the feminists can ask a "vaild" rhetorical question...."Why aren't there any female action heroes?".... as if female action movies heroes never existed before 2018, and that immediate action must be take quickly to remove that glass ceiling and prop up their gender icon to fame and fortune.

>Gal Gadot
don't make me laugh
she needs a team of stuntmen and a cgi department even to stand still
also
Scarlett Johansson
Zoe Saldana
Melissa Benoist
They can only do things in front of a green screen

I've seen both those films. They are beyond terrible

Only one of those women have been a badasz protag

What are those weird parameters you're pulling out of your ass?

The OP doesn't mention ANY criteria whatsoever.

Go make your own thread and then we'll talk.

Attached: 78h.jpg (284x400, 26K)

Because women don’t want to watch women that a better than they are but are cool fapping to a better guy than their husband.

Attached: 26C92392-6D49-4EEC-B636-09C8A03F5FA6.jpg (300x351, 19K)

he said female action heroes.
My comment was on point

>Gal Gadot
kek

Attached: 1568646218632.png (420x420, 223K)

It's hard to take them serious
Specially when Hollywood tries to push Victoria Secret models as such, like that Anna movie where a 90lbs bitch goes fill John Wick with barely a scratch and the only blood in her is from the other 3 dozen guys she took out by herself

Because testosteron

Where's ya tool?

Only if you keep moving goalposts.

>webm

thought reps were important the fuck is this

woman in the pic I would buy as action hero. My suspension of disbelief can rest on her shoulders
a scrawny chick modeling through a fistfight? nah... no amount of martial arts, cgi or capeshit bullshit would make her not ridiculous

>Only if you keep moving goalposts.
where, capeshitter?

>capeshitter
Oh, and now you've move on to assumptions. I don't think i want to give you any more attention.

my gf has done a few action scenes

Attached: my gf515.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

What do you mean? She does a few full reps before going to half reps.

you mentioned a bunch of capeshit stand-ins among women that have a more or less respectable reputation in the action genere.
>I don't think i want to give you any more attention.
snowflake

incels can't handle strong females thats why

OP asked "why AREN'T there," not "why have there never been"

Those ears make her look like a monkey.

calling incel everyone who dislike what passes today for a strong female character won't create an environment where strong female characters (or even female action heroes) are taken seriously
you would also feel lonely if everyone else on the planet was an "incel"

what a coomer

Attached: coooom.png (1044x869, 185K)

Attached: BEECDEAA-5FD2-4A45-AB6C-9E53C0342F56.png (1098x1066, 673K)

Attached: 1568488417448.png (308x190, 69K)